Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Just Joking Around

Are you kind of a clown, or do you just love a good giggle? Either way, we’re taking a closer look at jokes – the history of joking, the world’s funniest joke and a full dissection of the jokes, rhymes and riddles that keep us laughing. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-10 19:14:45 -0700

Lol! He shot the guy in the head!?!? XD. 'Ok, hes dead. Now what?'

MariaPiri
MariaPiri wrote:
2013-09-23 11:07:49 -0700

Nope, you aren't.

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-09-23 01:13:40 -0700

my bio is more funnier than this -_-

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-09-23 00:47:31 -0700

ha its boring jokes ive ever heard it makes me sleepy

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-09-23 00:36:40 -0700

Am I the only one who didn't laugh? Frustrated

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-09-22 21:13:36 -0700

-yawns- not so good jokes

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-09-22 19:57:59 -0700

Haha lolz

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-22 19:37:31 -0700

The first joke told is good

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-04-27 08:31:33 -0700

Hahaa(: Thats funny!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-27 08:05:37 -0700

hehe :P

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
P.T. Barnum. Ring a bell? Most of us have heard of this guy before, but how many know all there i...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....