Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Just Joking Around

Are you kind of a clown, or do you just love a good giggle? Either way, we’re taking a closer look at jokes – the history of joking, the world’s funniest joke and a full dissection of the jokes, rhymes and riddles that keep us laughing. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-10 19:14:45 -0700

Lol! He shot the guy in the head!?!? XD. 'Ok, hes dead. Now what?'

MariaPiri
MariaPiri wrote:
2013-09-23 11:07:49 -0700

Nope, you aren't.

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2013-09-23 01:13:40 -0700

my bio is more funnier than this -_-

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-09-23 00:47:31 -0700

ha its boring jokes ive ever heard it makes me sleepy

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-09-23 00:36:40 -0700

Am I the only one who didn't laugh? Frustrated

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-09-22 21:13:36 -0700

-yawns- not so good jokes

wolflover2001
wolflover2001 wrote:
2013-09-22 19:57:59 -0700

Haha lolz

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-22 19:37:31 -0700

The first joke told is good

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-04-27 08:31:33 -0700

Hahaa(: Thats funny!

jokesjokes
jokesjokes wrote:
2011-04-27 08:05:37 -0700

hehe :P

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
P.T. Barnum. Ring a bell? Most of us have heard of this guy before, but how many know all there i...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour