Comments

Best Nautical Fashion for Summer!

There's a reason why nautical-inspired fashion never seems to go out of style! The crisp contrast of navy and white stripes, bright reds and gold button detailing reminds us of sailing and the beach – what's not to like? Back to Article

MagicinAlaska
MagicinAlaska wrote:
2010-04-12 11:07:16 -0700

this is actualy reelly nice! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLaura
LLaura wrote:
2010-04-11 07:15:39 -0700

I dont usually like those stuff they are too sailery dont combine red,white,and blue unless its 4th of july

cutieanniek9
cutieanniek9 wrote:
2010-04-11 05:13:34 -0700

nice stuff i love it

sakuranbo95
sakuranbo95 wrote:
2010-04-11 03:12:18 -0700

this is awesome.......i like it

squirrelfreak229
squirrelfreak229 wrote:
2010-04-11 01:17:24 -0700

i dont know about you but its 50/50 amount of what i love & hate from what i saw

kiky123
kiky123 wrote:
2010-04-08 08:22:50 -0700

what in the world are you wearing

kalis cool09
kalis cool09 wrote:
2010-04-06 14:16:14 -0700

me to what h** . u dont know nothing

loveshawna
loveshawna wrote:
2010-04-06 11:42:24 -0700

me to

Kayleigh109
Kayleigh109 wrote:
2010-04-06 10:56:54 -0700

I had no clue high pants were in fashion.

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-05 23:57:44 -0700

what are u wearing

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_vanessa_micro
We love Vanessa! Always looking as cute as a button she's pictured here strolling around LA with ...
Summer is fast approaching, so put away your jackets and rain boots and come check out the top te...
Whether your summer vacation plans are to jet off to Australia or kick it at the local beach, che...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand