Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Best Nautical Fashion for Summer!

There's a reason why nautical-inspired fashion never seems to go out of style! The crisp contrast of navy and white stripes, bright reds and gold button detailing reminds us of sailing and the beach – what's not to like? Back to Article

MagicinAlaska
MagicinAlaska wrote:
2010-04-12 11:07:16 -0700

this is actualy reelly nice! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LLaura
LLaura wrote:
2010-04-11 07:15:39 -0700

I dont usually like those stuff they are too sailery dont combine red,white,and blue unless its 4th of july

cutieanniek9
cutieanniek9 wrote:
2010-04-11 05:13:34 -0700

nice stuff i love it

sakuranbo95
sakuranbo95 wrote:
2010-04-11 03:12:18 -0700

this is awesome.......i like it

squirrelfreak229
squirrelfreak229 wrote:
2010-04-11 01:17:24 -0700

i dont know about you but its 50/50 amount of what i love & hate from what i saw

kiky123
kiky123 wrote:
2010-04-08 08:22:50 -0700

what in the world are you wearing

kalis cool09
kalis cool09 wrote:
2010-04-06 14:16:14 -0700

me to what h** . u dont know nothing

loveshawna
loveshawna wrote:
2010-04-06 11:42:24 -0700

me to

Kayleigh109
Kayleigh109 wrote:
2010-04-06 10:56:54 -0700

I had no clue high pants were in fashion.

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-05 23:57:44 -0700

what are u wearing

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_vanessa_micro
We love Vanessa! Always looking as cute as a button she's pictured here strolling around LA with ...
Summer is fast approaching, so put away your jackets and rain boots and come check out the top te...
Whether your summer vacation plans are to jet off to Australia or kick it at the local beach, che...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance