Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm a Nice, Funny Loser

There's this one guy I like and I'm willing to ask him out, but I'm afraid that everybody will find out and make fun of me because, well, I'm kind of a loser. I'm a nice, funny loser, which is a plus! Back to Article

KatieStyles

TTYL
LOL
>3 YA

Takashi777
Takashi777 wrote:
2013-01-16 18:32:32 -0800

im a loser but i dont care and ive never had a girl friend so what

LittleBear1128
LittleBear1128 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:23:38 -0800

ur not a loser im pretty sure about it!!

LittleBear1128
LittleBear1128 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:22:55 -0800

that's so true!!!!!

LittleBear1128
LittleBear1128 wrote:
2012-12-29 13:21:57 -0800

oh u don't need a bf im mean my parents always say they will only cause trouble at ur age but that's okay but let the right boy find u don't try to change urself so that the boys will like that u they should like the real u!!

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-12-29 08:12:33 -0800

In popularity from1-10...i'm -1000 XD I like it that way though!

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-29 08:01:16 -0800

Being single is awesome! duh!

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-27 15:43:36 -0700

Maybe they see u as a gudd friend lik a sister nd jus wait if they do they will come after u wen they see how gudd of a friend u r

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2012-08-10 15:18:52 -0700

i feel like that at school -.-

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:15:23 -0700

Well your not a looser, Just do what you can to do what you need to
do, i bet your a cool dude, but if someone says something bad about you, their just jealous, but you choose who and what you are!

I hope this works Lol!

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:14:49 -0700

Dont be silly

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:14:25 -0700

I agree, but good ones are not loosers

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:13:55 -0700

Dont be stupid!

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:13:10 -0700

Good, thansk your helping everyone feel better, but none of them are a looser! Can you please carry on helping me?

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:12:22 -0700

You are a good man, now just try!

deathman200
deathman200 wrote:
2012-07-28 13:11:54 -0700

You try your best!

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

I've never had a boyfriend before. Three guys have asked me out before but they were all U-G-L-Y....

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel