Comments

Arctic Ice Loss

It’s all over the news: the Earth’s Arctic Region is losing more and more sea ice each and every year – here’s why. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-18 18:12:49 -0800

Now i'm thinking of the video 'Snuffy the Seal'.... that was horrible.

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-18 13:45:23 -0800

We hav to save them

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-01-18 13:15:14 -0800

Come on people we must save them who's with me add me to learn how to help or read my advice I send out

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-01-18 13:10:52 -0800

We gotta stop global warming or those seals might be no longer living it my just hit them off the face of earth I'm going to start a save animals club we must help smile smile Big Frown

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-27 16:11:46 -0800

What will happen to all of those cute little seals? Frown

XxCuteMoonxX

shae508 wrote:
2013-06-17 22:58:28 -0700

yikes!

TearsInTheRain
TearsInTheRain wrote:
2013-06-01 17:49:36 -0700

Global warming needs to be stopped.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-23 18:23:07 -0700

Awww......I would like to help it! Let's do it! -howls-

cutiegurly2
cutiegurly2 wrote:
2010-04-25 12:06:30 -0700

well maybe if people werent so crude to this earth this stuff wouldnt happen like we need to be nice to the ocean

shayshayawesome
shayshayawesome wrote:
2010-04-24 23:55:08 -0700

Okay. We DO have something to do with it, but it's not just us. We are going green, trying to save the planet. But volcanoes and such also emmit carbon dioxide, ash and heat to the world, speeding up "global warming". When one volcanoe errupts, It emmits

chickenlover99
chickenlover99 wrote:
2010-04-23 09:53:31 -0700

yea its not just us its also global warming im mad because my friends are not trying to help the earth and to help prevent global warming and prevent fossil fuels from destroying our earth!?!?!?!

nglow
nglow wrote:
2010-04-23 05:25:54 -0700

these animals are so cute and so critical to the world - i don't know why we keep destroying their home!

F1162404842078

How Much Water Is in the Polar Ice Caps?

• Seven million cubic miles.
  • 21 million cubic miles.
  • Two million cubic miles.
  • 14 million cubic miles.

The leaders of the richest countries in the world have agreed on a number of ideas at a big meeti...
June 5th is World Environment Day and this year's theme is Melting Ice. We take a closer look at ...
If it wasn't for WWF, a lot of animals and plants you see today wouldn't exist! Learn abou...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.