Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Worried About My BFF

icy girl asks: "my bff is 14 and she is dating a guy who is 16 and he has a son so i am worried a bout my bff what should i do?" Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-09-07 17:24:42 -0700

Whoa, that's not good. I say she should break up with him. I mean, barely sixteen with a son? How can the bff be sure that she won't turn out the same way with this dude?

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2014-01-01 10:29:35 -0800

WOW!!!! 16 and he has a son!!!!???? Girl you need your bff to break up with him your bff will end pregant!!!!!!!!

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:40:16 -0800

i totally didnt mean that lol

Iwolfie
Iwolfie wrote:
2014-01-01 03:39:56 -0800

If he shows ###### interest dump him. That's bad, seriously

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:16:35 -0800

he'll probably try to get you pregnant

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-15 19:27:48 -0700

Non of my closest friends ever cared. So yeah I don't need them anyways useless.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:31:25 -0700

My friend got pregnant cuz she didnt listen 2 me and break up with him

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 18:21:48 -0700

that gurl trippin she shouldve been broken up wit him

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-31 17:12:14 -0700

That's wierdd 14 year old dating 16 guy n! Has a son

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-31 13:21:17 -0700

i worry bout my friendz.....................................

taina1
taina1 wrote:
2012-03-28 06:13:09 -0700

i havent hang out with min do ni worry or not Sad

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2012-03-27 21:52:40 -0700

o.0 stupid 16 y-o boy ... and don´t worry be happy =D

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)