Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Worried About My BFF

icy girl asks: "my bff is 14 and she is dating a guy who is 16 and he has a son so i am worried a bout my bff what should i do?" Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-09-07 17:24:42 -0700

Whoa, that's not good. I say she should break up with him. I mean, barely sixteen with a son? How can the bff be sure that she won't turn out the same way with this dude?

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2014-01-01 10:29:35 -0800

WOW!!!! 16 and he has a son!!!!???? Girl you need your bff to break up with him your bff will end pregant!!!!!!!!

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:40:16 -0800

i totally didnt mean that lol

Iwolfie
Iwolfie wrote:
2014-01-01 03:39:56 -0800

If he shows ###### interest dump him. That's bad, seriously

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:16:35 -0800

he'll probably try to get you pregnant

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-15 19:27:48 -0700

Non of my closest friends ever cared. So yeah I don't need them anyways useless.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:31:25 -0700

My friend got pregnant cuz she didnt listen 2 me and break up with him

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 18:21:48 -0700

that gurl trippin she shouldve been broken up wit him

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-31 17:12:14 -0700

That's wierdd 14 year old dating 16 guy n! Has a son

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-31 13:21:17 -0700

i worry bout my friendz.....................................

taina1
taina1 wrote:
2012-03-28 06:13:09 -0700

i havent hang out with min do ni worry or not Sad

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2012-03-27 21:52:40 -0700

o.0 stupid 16 y-o boy ... and don´t worry be happy =D

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit