Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Worried About My BFF

icy girl asks: "my bff is 14 and she is dating a guy who is 16 and he has a son so i am worried a bout my bff what should i do?" Back to Article

Maybbee
Maybbee wrote:
2014-01-01 10:29:35 -0800

WOW!!!! 16 and he has a son!!!!???? Girl you need your bff to break up with him your bff will end pregant!!!!!!!!

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:40:16 -0800

i totally didnt mean that lol

Iwolfie
Iwolfie wrote:
2014-01-01 03:39:56 -0800

If he shows ###### interest dump him. That's bad, seriously

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:16:35 -0800

he'll probably try to get you pregnant

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-07-15 19:27:48 -0700

Non of my closest friends ever cared. So yeah I don't need them anyways useless.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:31:25 -0700

My friend got pregnant cuz she didnt listen 2 me and break up with him

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-06-17 18:21:48 -0700

that gurl trippin she shouldve been broken up wit him

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-31 17:12:14 -0700

That's wierdd 14 year old dating 16 guy n! Has a son

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-31 13:21:17 -0700

i worry bout my friendz.....................................

taina1
taina1 wrote:
2012-03-28 06:13:09 -0700

i havent hang out with min do ni worry or not Sad

Castlevania_boy_1275190
Castlevania_boy_1275190 wrote:
2012-03-27 21:52:40 -0700

o.0 stupid 16 y-o boy ... and don´t worry be happy =D

Ever Dated Your Best Friend?

• Yeah, I've dated my best friend before and it was great.
  • No, that would be really weird.
  • I haven't, but I do have a crush on my best friend.
  • I did, but it didn't work out.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^