Comments

Skateboard Tricktionary :: Kickturn

Welcome to Trickionary, a series of how-to-do a bunch of skateboarding tricks. We’re going to start with the KICKTURN because it’s the 1st trick you should master. Back to Article

#TeamBreezy16
#TeamBreezy16 wrote:
2011-08-09 12:05:49 -0700

I Alreadyy Knoe Dizz Stuff!

XxDanni CupcakesxX
XxDanni CupcakesxX wrote:
2011-07-26 22:21:02 -0700

haha that was the first trick i learned on mine my bff milan*helton taught it to me ;P

LoLiNg GiGgLy
LoLiNg GiGgLy wrote:
2010-06-13 13:23:30 -0700

i havent read it yet but its about skateboarding so looks cool

mickyjames
mickyjames wrote:
2010-05-05 07:23:15 -0700

that is amazing i saw the whole that day

ArjahnaeSimpson_1486115
ArjahnaeSimpson_1486115 wrote:
2010-05-05 06:33:40 -0700

ur cute alto

sara_sisi88
sara_sisi88 wrote:
2010-04-29 03:01:21 -0700

wow cool i like your pic is!!is so cute

sara_sisi88
sara_sisi88 wrote:
2010-04-29 03:00:55 -0700

i ever one can u add me

nglow
nglow wrote:
2010-04-27 15:16:34 -0700

love this!!!!! makes it easy to learn!

Skatepoll

Hardest Skate Trick To Learn?

• Ollie.
  • Kickflip.
  • Manual.
  • Indy Grab.

I see all the sick skaters at the skate park doing Pop Shove-its all the time. I want t...
From putting on the grip tape to screwing on the wheels, check out this guide to building your ow...
I'm scared off dropping in off a ramp or into a skate bowl. What should I do? I need some ...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply 1 day
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
reply 2 days
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 3 days
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 3 days
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 3 days