Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Speeding Up Puberty

Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to speed up the process?" Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 17:34:30 -0700

Why? Uh... never mind. Just- uh!

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-17 10:29:21 -0700

sry hunny I missed it we wernt friends

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 09:54:57 -0700

0.0

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:53:17 -0700

who the heck wants to speed up puberty it's horrible (shudders)

13MKhalilOLL
13MKhalilOLL wrote:
2014-07-17 09:49:41 -0700

Well I'm a guy so I know nothing about this

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-07-17 09:48:14 -0700

I sure don't want a 'happy period day' cake when I've got a stomachache. o.o OH HELL NO

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:47:34 -0700

I also feel bad for the girl whose cake this was supposed to be

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:48 -0700

I'd cry laughing if someone had gotten me that cake

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:34 -0700

gosh this reminds me of the video my dad showed me i would be sooo embarrassed if i was that girl in the vid

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:33 -0700

if i was in my period and someone brings a cake dude cake is gonna be every where

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:43:48 -0700

mymom started hers when she was 9 thats young they said if u start it really young ur gonna have some problems

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:47 -0700

If someone bought me that cake.....let's just say things would be ugly.

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:04 -0700

And tbh periods suck

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:41:03 -0700

Ask your dads mom when she started hers you should start around the same time she did

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 08:58:14 -0700

Cool

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-08-22 13:10:41 -0700

i think if someone got me that cake on my first period they would be deed

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:05:05 -0700

And that cake is embarrassing

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:01:16 -0700

Why do some girls want their period soo quickly? Its not fun and it sucks.

RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar wrote:
2013-08-22 12:29:12 -0700

Why do girls always want that? If I could I would stay young forever. Well, at least for a little longer.

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-08-15 07:31:58 -0700

Yup trust me you don't want it to speed up.

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.