Comments

Dear Dish-It: Speeding Up Puberty

Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to speed up the process?" Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 17:34:30 -0700

Why? Uh... never mind. Just- uh!

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-17 10:29:21 -0700

sry hunny I missed it we wernt friends

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 09:54:57 -0700

0.0

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:53:17 -0700

who the heck wants to speed up puberty it's horrible (shudders)

13MKhalilOLL
13MKhalilOLL wrote:
2014-07-17 09:49:41 -0700

Well I'm a guy so I know nothing about this

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-07-17 09:48:14 -0700

I sure don't want a 'happy period day' cake when I've got a stomachache. o.o OH HELL NO

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:47:34 -0700

I also feel bad for the girl whose cake this was supposed to be

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:48 -0700

I'd cry laughing if someone had gotten me that cake

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:34 -0700

gosh this reminds me of the video my dad showed me i would be sooo embarrassed if i was that girl in the vid

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:33 -0700

if i was in my period and someone brings a cake dude cake is gonna be every where

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:43:48 -0700

mymom started hers when she was 9 thats young they said if u start it really young ur gonna have some problems

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:47 -0700

If someone bought me that cake.....let's just say things would be ugly.

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:04 -0700

And tbh periods suck

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:41:03 -0700

Ask your dads mom when she started hers you should start around the same time she did

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 08:58:14 -0700

Cool

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-08-22 13:10:41 -0700

i think if someone got me that cake on my first period they would be deed

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:05:05 -0700

And that cake is embarrassing

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:01:16 -0700

Why do some girls want their period soo quickly? Its not fun and it sucks.

RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar wrote:
2013-08-22 12:29:12 -0700

Why do girls always want that? If I could I would stay young forever. Well, at least for a little longer.

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-08-15 07:31:58 -0700

Yup trust me you don't want it to speed up.

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I'm 13 and haven't started my period yet. I get pains in my abdomen area every so often throughou...
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day