Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Speeding Up Puberty

Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to speed up the process?" Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 17:34:30 -0700

Why? Uh... never mind. Just- uh!

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-17 10:29:21 -0700

sry hunny I missed it we wernt friends

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 09:54:57 -0700

0.0

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:53:17 -0700

who the heck wants to speed up puberty it's horrible (shudders)

13MKhalilOLL
13MKhalilOLL wrote:
2014-07-17 09:49:41 -0700

Well I'm a guy so I know nothing about this

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-07-17 09:48:14 -0700

I sure don't want a 'happy period day' cake when I've got a stomachache. o.o OH HELL NO

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:47:34 -0700

I also feel bad for the girl whose cake this was supposed to be

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:48 -0700

I'd cry laughing if someone had gotten me that cake

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:34 -0700

gosh this reminds me of the video my dad showed me i would be sooo embarrassed if i was that girl in the vid

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:46:33 -0700

if i was in my period and someone brings a cake dude cake is gonna be every where

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-17 09:43:48 -0700

mymom started hers when she was 9 thats young they said if u start it really young ur gonna have some problems

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:47 -0700

If someone bought me that cake.....let's just say things would be ugly.

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:42:04 -0700

And tbh periods suck

Mir_the_creep
Mir_the_creep wrote:
2014-07-17 09:41:03 -0700

Ask your dads mom when she started hers you should start around the same time she did

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-02 08:58:14 -0700

Cool

Exersighs
Exersighs wrote:
2013-08-22 13:10:41 -0700

i think if someone got me that cake on my first period they would be deed

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:05:05 -0700

And that cake is embarrassing

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-22 13:01:16 -0700

Why do some girls want their period soo quickly? Its not fun and it sucks.

RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar wrote:
2013-08-22 12:29:12 -0700

Why do girls always want that? If I could I would stay young forever. Well, at least for a little longer.

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-08-15 07:31:58 -0700

Yup trust me you don't want it to speed up.

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

I’m nine. When will I get my period?
I'm 13 and haven't started my period yet. I get pains in my abdomen area every so often throughou...
I have my period and I want to try tampons. I do competition dance and pads are extremely uncomfo...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend