Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I've Stopped Going to Church

FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realized that I don’t believe in the stuff at church. Do I still go with them to church or tell them I don’t want to go?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:59:42 -0700

I go to church

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:43 -0800

i sometimes go but not alot and i do feel bad for that

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:35 -0700

I say, Christian once, Christian always!!!

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:06 -0700

I love church most of the time! Keep, going, it is good for you!!! Are you a Christian? I say, "Christian once, Christian always!"-Me!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-19 08:34:04 -0700

somtimes i go to chrurch with my gramma just
somtimes

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:19:29 -0700

i hateedd it its soo.. boringgg

rock112
rock112 wrote:
2011-04-15 06:48:18 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-14 09:50:28 -0700

I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL GO TO CHURCH!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-04-14 07:34:08 -0700

I Love Church .

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-04-14 07:32:55 -0700

i been going to church sine i was born nd now im a usher,stepper,nurse, and i work with kids

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:58 -0700

(RECK MODE)

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:40 -0700

MANNN BULL SHXT I ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH WHO EVA DNT GO TO CHURCH SO FXCKIQQ WRONG BUT IF YHU STP AND YHU STIWLL LOVE GOD THT ALRIGHT

abigail22
abigail22 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:28:33 -0700

cool

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:27:24 -0700

i stopped going to church but just because i've stopped going doesn't mean that I don't believe in god because I do believe in god.

WEST
WEST wrote:
2011-04-14 06:26:06 -0700

i say u should go maybe if you go u might change your mind Angel

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-05-07 23:17:20 -0700

just tell your friend that you have different beleifs and you think its great that they want to take you yo church but politely say i would rather stay home.

Religion-poll

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I am not religious.

Micro_wedding-micro
Maybe your older sister or brother is getting married soon or you’re just wondering where some of...
Micro_traditions xmas_micro
From eating deer brains to hiding glass pickles, Kidzworld looks at old Christmas tradi...
When you hear Charlotte's voice I bet you're surprised to find out such a powerful voice belongs ...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?