Comments

Dear Dish-It: I've Stopped Going to Church

FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realized that I don’t believe in the stuff at church. Do I still go with them to church or tell them I don’t want to go?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:59:42 -0700

I go to church

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:43 -0800

i sometimes go but not alot and i do feel bad for that

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:35 -0700

I say, Christian once, Christian always!!!

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:06 -0700

I love church most of the time! Keep, going, it is good for you!!! Are you a Christian? I say, "Christian once, Christian always!"-Me!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-19 08:34:04 -0700

somtimes i go to chrurch with my gramma just
somtimes

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:19:29 -0700

i hateedd it its soo.. boringgg

rock112
rock112 wrote:
2011-04-15 06:48:18 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-14 09:50:28 -0700

I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL GO TO CHURCH!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-04-14 07:34:08 -0700

I Love Church .

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-04-14 07:32:55 -0700

i been going to church sine i was born nd now im a usher,stepper,nurse, and i work with kids

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:58 -0700

(RECK MODE)

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:40 -0700

MANNN BULL SHXT I ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH WHO EVA DNT GO TO CHURCH SO FXCKIQQ WRONG BUT IF YHU STP AND YHU STIWLL LOVE GOD THT ALRIGHT

abigail22
abigail22 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:28:33 -0700

cool

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:27:24 -0700

i stopped going to church but just because i've stopped going doesn't mean that I don't believe in god because I do believe in god.

WEST
WEST wrote:
2011-04-14 06:26:06 -0700

i say u should go maybe if you go u might change your mind Angel

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-05-07 23:17:20 -0700

just tell your friend that you have different beleifs and you think its great that they want to take you yo church but politely say i would rather stay home.

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

Micro_wedding-micro
Maybe your older sister or brother is getting married soon or you’re just wondering where some of...
Micro_traditions xmas_micro
From eating deer brains to hiding glass pickles, Kidzworld looks at old Christmas tradi...
When you hear Charlotte's voice I bet you're surprised to find out such a powerful voice belongs ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)