Comments

Dear Dish-It: I've Stopped Going to Church

FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realized that I don’t believe in the stuff at church. Do I still go with them to church or tell them I don’t want to go?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:59:42 -0700

I go to church

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:43 -0800

i sometimes go but not alot and i do feel bad for that

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:35 -0700

I say, Christian once, Christian always!!!

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:06 -0700

I love church most of the time! Keep, going, it is good for you!!! Are you a Christian? I say, "Christian once, Christian always!"-Me!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-19 08:34:04 -0700

somtimes i go to chrurch with my gramma just
somtimes

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:19:29 -0700

i hateedd it its soo.. boringgg

rock112
rock112 wrote:
2011-04-15 06:48:18 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-14 09:50:28 -0700

I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL GO TO CHURCH!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-04-14 07:34:08 -0700

I Love Church .

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-04-14 07:32:55 -0700

i been going to church sine i was born nd now im a usher,stepper,nurse, and i work with kids

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:58 -0700

(RECK MODE)

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:40 -0700

MANNN BULL SHXT I ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH WHO EVA DNT GO TO CHURCH SO FXCKIQQ WRONG BUT IF YHU STP AND YHU STIWLL LOVE GOD THT ALRIGHT

abigail22
abigail22 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:28:33 -0700

cool

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:27:24 -0700

i stopped going to church but just because i've stopped going doesn't mean that I don't believe in god because I do believe in god.

WEST
WEST wrote:
2011-04-14 06:26:06 -0700

i say u should go maybe if you go u might change your mind Angel

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-05-07 23:17:20 -0700

just tell your friend that you have different beleifs and you think its great that they want to take you yo church but politely say i would rather stay home.

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

Micro_wedding-micro
Maybe your older sister or brother is getting married soon or you’re just wondering where some of...
Micro_traditions xmas_micro
From eating deer brains to hiding glass pickles, Kidzworld looks at old Christmas tradi...
When you hear Charlotte's voice I bet you're surprised to find out such a powerful voice belongs ...

brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.
mykadog912
mykadog912 posted in Style:
ours is annoying :/ Black and red stripe tie, black shoes, blazer jumper or cardigan, black trousers of skirt,white shirt not as bad as some of the ones ive seen but i find it annoying to put so much stuff on in the morning