Comments

Dear Dish-It: I've Stopped Going to Church

FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realized that I don’t believe in the stuff at church. Do I still go with them to church or tell them I don’t want to go?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:59:42 -0700

I go to church

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:43 -0800

i sometimes go but not alot and i do feel bad for that

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:35 -0700

I say, Christian once, Christian always!!!

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:06 -0700

I love church most of the time! Keep, going, it is good for you!!! Are you a Christian? I say, "Christian once, Christian always!"-Me!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-19 08:34:04 -0700

somtimes i go to chrurch with my gramma just
somtimes

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:19:29 -0700

i hateedd it its soo.. boringgg

rock112
rock112 wrote:
2011-04-15 06:48:18 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-14 09:50:28 -0700

I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL GO TO CHURCH!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-04-14 07:34:08 -0700

I Love Church .

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-04-14 07:32:55 -0700

i been going to church sine i was born nd now im a usher,stepper,nurse, and i work with kids

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:58 -0700

(RECK MODE)

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:40 -0700

MANNN BULL SHXT I ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH WHO EVA DNT GO TO CHURCH SO FXCKIQQ WRONG BUT IF YHU STP AND YHU STIWLL LOVE GOD THT ALRIGHT

abigail22
abigail22 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:28:33 -0700

cool

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:27:24 -0700

i stopped going to church but just because i've stopped going doesn't mean that I don't believe in god because I do believe in god.

WEST
WEST wrote:
2011-04-14 06:26:06 -0700

i say u should go maybe if you go u might change your mind Angel

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-05-07 23:17:20 -0700

just tell your friend that you have different beleifs and you think its great that they want to take you yo church but politely say i would rather stay home.

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I'm SO not religious.

Micro_wedding-micro
Maybe your older sister or brother is getting married soon or you’re just wondering where some of...
Micro_traditions xmas_micro
From eating deer brains to hiding glass pickles, Kidzworld looks at old Christmas tradi...
When you hear Charlotte's voice I bet you're surprised to find out such a powerful voice belongs ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.