Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I've Stopped Going to Church

FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realized that I don’t believe in the stuff at church. Do I still go with them to church or tell them I don’t want to go?" Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 11:59:42 -0700

I go to church

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:59:43 -0800

i sometimes go but not alot and i do feel bad for that

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:35 -0700

I say, Christian once, Christian always!!!

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 09:00:06 -0700

I love church most of the time! Keep, going, it is good for you!!! Are you a Christian? I say, "Christian once, Christian always!"-Me!

shelby66
shelby66 wrote:
2011-08-19 08:34:04 -0700

somtimes i go to chrurch with my gramma just
somtimes

sofia roses 245060
sofia roses 245060 wrote:
2011-06-05 12:19:29 -0700

i hateedd it its soo.. boringgg

rock112
rock112 wrote:
2011-04-15 06:48:18 -0700

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Clown

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-14 09:50:28 -0700

I ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL GO TO CHURCH!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-04-14 07:34:08 -0700

I Love Church .

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-04-14 07:32:55 -0700

i been going to church sine i was born nd now im a usher,stepper,nurse, and i work with kids

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:58 -0700

(RECK MODE)

dejada
dejada wrote:
2011-04-14 07:21:40 -0700

MANNN BULL SHXT I ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH WHO EVA DNT GO TO CHURCH SO FXCKIQQ WRONG BUT IF YHU STP AND YHU STIWLL LOVE GOD THT ALRIGHT

abigail22
abigail22 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:28:33 -0700

cool

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-04-14 06:27:24 -0700

i stopped going to church but just because i've stopped going doesn't mean that I don't believe in god because I do believe in god.

WEST
WEST wrote:
2011-04-14 06:26:06 -0700

i say u should go maybe if you go u might change your mind Angel

singing_girl_12_8
singing_girl_12_8 wrote:
2010-05-07 23:17:20 -0700

just tell your friend that you have different beleifs and you think its great that they want to take you yo church but politely say i would rather stay home.

Religion-poll

Are You Religious? Vote!

• Yeah. I have very specific religious beliefs.
  • Sort of but I'm not too serious about it.
  • I believe in something but I'm not sure what.
  • I am not religious.

Micro_wedding-micro
Maybe your older sister or brother is getting married soon or you’re just wondering where some of...
Micro_traditions xmas_micro
From eating deer brains to hiding glass pickles, Kidzworld looks at old Christmas tradi...
When you hear Charlotte's voice I bet you're surprised to find out such a powerful voice belongs ...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D