Comments

65 Red Roses :: Every Breath Counts

Eva Markoot is the star of 65 Red Roses, a film based on the real story of Eva’s quest for a double-lung transplant. Find out about Eva and why more people should be organ donors. Back to Article

Leelou713
Leelou713 wrote:
2012-05-03 13:20:46 -0700

Awww RIP poor girl she was so young Frown

TestingxTension
TestingxTension wrote:
2012-05-03 10:18:30 -0700

Gosh.. RIP

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2012-05-02 14:19:57 -0700

Well, she has gone to a better place....

Jaeboogs
Jaeboogs wrote:
2012-04-29 21:29:55 -0700

well you know what? i was just in da hospital for asthma, so cystic fibrosis isnt the WORST lung condition ever Disappointed

terez113
terez113 wrote:
2012-04-27 14:11:17 -0700

thats so sad
i could never deal with something like that
go your sister!

Flyersgirl4life
Flyersgirl4life wrote:
2012-02-19 20:57:41 -0800

Actually, Cystic Fibrosis is not stupid. My sister has it. She is 12, and her life expectancy is 14. There is no cure. Do not be so rude about life changing illnesses

Flyersgirl4life

RENE 3307 wrote:
2011-08-23 17:45:05 -0700

i knw it does i agree with fern2011

spidergurl9
spidergurl9 wrote:
2011-08-07 17:59:12 -0700

3 people were so touched by this story that they accidentally clicked the dislike button.

Chuckyisabeast1234
Chuckyisabeast1234 wrote:
2011-06-07 10:20:13 -0700

wow thats upsetting
Worried

Fern2011_1752407
Fern2011_1752407 wrote:
2011-06-07 04:55:23 -0700

woah this movie sounds sad: (

shanurizvi_1801049
shanurizvi_1801049 wrote:
2011-06-05 05:18:24 -0700

whats that

butterfly81244
butterfly81244 wrote:
2011-05-22 04:09:06 -0700

cool smile

mz.jb-mic-yum-pants
mz.jb-mic-yum-pants wrote:
2011-05-13 15:52:55 -0700

what us this it is so stupid i mean wtf

James
admin
James wrote:
2011-05-10 10:49:17 -0700

May is Cystic Fibrosis awareness month. Help spread the word!

jules458
jules458 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:45:21 -0700

sad. just s*** that ppl have to go through thiz

popstar2134
popstar2134 wrote:
2011-05-08 03:59:24 -0700

yeah it does

kkrene_1748575
kkrene_1748575 wrote:
2011-05-08 00:31:53 -0700

sad Sad

bjhsjs
bjhsjs wrote:
2011-05-07 11:22:12 -0700

My little nephew has Cystic Fibrosis.:'/ He's 2. I just hopes he makes it to wear he can at least have a little fun in his life and forget all the worries in his life..

Number of Breaths You Take Every Day?

• 15,400.
  • 21,600.
  • 33,500.
  • 47,200.

Micro_mental health-micro
World Mental Health Day was created by the World Health Organization to promote awareness and und...
Micro_organs-micro
There are over 100,000 people waiting for transplants. Only 77 people a day actually receive a tr...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
Micro_asthma_3-micor
Have you ever been runnin' along with buds, when suddenly you can't catch your breath? You might ...

GlimmeringSky16