Comments

Sandra Bullock’s Baby

Considering how many celebrities have been doing it lately, adopting seems like the trendy thing to do. The latest celeb to jump on the adoption bandwagon is actress Sandra Bullock. Meet her baby boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, and find out more about him! Back to Article

Attie9
Attie9 wrote:
2013-10-04 17:22:42 -0700

hes so cute

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-23 16:58:15 -0700

hooray on adoptions

gothicbarbie
gothicbarbie wrote:
2013-09-15 06:20:43 -0700

the babies are so dark ........................how come?????????????

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-13 10:21:28 -0700

wow

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-13 10:20:21 -0700

wow Sandra her and her new baby are cute

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-20 14:33:07 -0700

I'm happy for her! (:

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-18 14:33:26 -0700

sandra bullock rocks

SelenaGomezRules
SelenaGomezRules wrote:
2010-07-23 12:02:10 -0700

I know why she named him Louis. From Louis Armstrong. She named him that because in an interview she said when she saw him, the song "Wonderful World" was playing in her head and she thought it fit him.

maddaline
maddaline wrote:
2010-05-13 07:50:34 -0700

gosh already a baby but she looks so young............ina way but also in some other ways to.........i guess well wjocares she still may be young no matter how old she is but i am not going to go look on any website just to see that because to tell you th

Did Madonna Go About Adopting the Right Way?

• Yeah. She did everything ethically and legally.
  • No way. She went about the whole thing wrong.
  • I'm not sure.

Micro_madonna_kids_micro
Pop star Madonna's been told she can't adopt a four-year-old girl called Mercy James from the sou...
More than 20 baby orangutans who were abandoned by their mothers got a new home to help them surv...
Tons of celebs have adopted, but how many of them areadoptees themselves? Here's the answer in ti...

Entertainment in the forums

katerine46
the top three songs of the year is chandelier by sia black widow by Iggy and confident by Justin Bieber.
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Movies:
Invisibility. Whenever I wanted to go somewhere I could just be invisible and got into a plane / train / bus without buying tickets awee  8)
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Movies:
the funniest movies I've watched are probably the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies :3
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Movies:
"totori" wrote:Park Shin-hye. She's a KOREAN actress.... for Korean dramas because I love Korean dramas because I'm Korean.... awee you're a korean? :3 btw I like K dramas too but I have only watched Boys Over Flowers and Dream High lol xD
blackpearrl