Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:01:21 -0700

selfish wannabe

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:00:59 -0700

Don't blame me but I think he's cute but has a horrible personality and he's just a selfish rude wannabe

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2014-07-20 08:41:19 -0700

who would want his hair

DerpyCreamPuff
DerpyCreamPuff wrote:
2014-07-20 00:41:16 -0700

I think everyone dislikes JB now

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-19 13:26:18 -0700

i came to look cuz JesseWesse did and I HATE JB. HE SPITS ON GIRLS if u hate his hair too play Justin Beiber Real Haircuts. Hahahahahahahaha......

heavenevan
heavenevan wrote:
2014-07-19 09:47:41 -0700

his hair is female hair

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-19 06:45:25 -0700

I hate dem both I'm all rap baby Woooo

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-19 05:41:20 -0700

i'm snot a Bieber fan so get the Bieber outa my face

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-19 05:39:36 -0700

@Pritty_Lili: O.o

Pritty_Lili
Pritty_Lili wrote:
2014-07-19 05:38:21 -0700

i HATE justin bieber im more into austin mahone

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-07-19 05:37:47 -0700

Justin Bieber is ugly looking

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-07-18 21:20:59 -0700

Hahaha no.

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-18 20:18:39 -0700

Sorry not a fan of Justin bieber he's just odd to me

totori
totori wrote:
2014-07-18 20:04:09 -0700

Bieber but is so cheesy. And no no no no no no!!!! THEY DO NOT WANT THE BIEBER CUT!

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-18 19:56:30 -0700

..., the bieber cut??? I bet these people who have the bieber cut must been a big fan of him. But, for me, I hate Justin Bieber's face. His face looks ugly O.O

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 19:38:29 -0700

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-18 18:51:25 -0700

Lmao he had a baby faceee

-Deborah
-Deborah wrote:
2014-07-18 18:38:15 -0700

Ya knows that a lie no one wants his fugly hair ^_^

Miss_Maid
Miss_Maid wrote:
2014-07-18 18:27:11 -0700

I heard that JB was going to be deported back to Canada. It was the happiest moment of my life. Sadly though he stayed in America. I was sad when I heard that he was no longer going to be deported....

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:50 -0700

Isn't justin.already in jail for ##### tho

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

kaykay2002