Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:12:20 -0700

I miss the old Justin but the new one is sooo cute lol

babyfatbre20

DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:01:21 -0700

selfish wannabe

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:00:59 -0700

Don't blame me but I think he's cute but has a horrible personality and he's just a selfish rude wannabe

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2014-07-20 08:41:19 -0700

who would want his hair

DerpyCreamPuff
DerpyCreamPuff wrote:
2014-07-20 00:41:16 -0700

I think everyone dislikes JB now

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-19 13:26:18 -0700

i came to look cuz JesseWesse did and I HATE JB. HE SPITS ON GIRLS if u hate his hair too play Justin Beiber Real Haircuts. Hahahahahahahaha......

heavenevan
heavenevan wrote:
2014-07-19 09:47:41 -0700

his hair is female hair

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-19 06:45:25 -0700

I hate dem both I'm all rap baby Woooo

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-19 05:41:20 -0700

i'm snot a Bieber fan so get the Bieber outa my face

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-19 05:39:36 -0700

@Pritty_Lili: O.o

Pritty_Lili
Pritty_Lili wrote:
2014-07-19 05:38:21 -0700

i HATE justin bieber im more into austin mahone

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-07-19 05:37:47 -0700

Justin Bieber is ugly looking

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-07-18 21:20:59 -0700

Hahaha no.

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-18 20:18:39 -0700

Sorry not a fan of Justin bieber he's just odd to me

totori
totori wrote:
2014-07-18 20:04:09 -0700

Bieber but is so cheesy. And no no no no no no!!!! THEY DO NOT WANT THE BIEBER CUT!

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-18 19:56:30 -0700

..., the bieber cut??? I bet these people who have the bieber cut must been a big fan of him. But, for me, I hate Justin Bieber's face. His face looks ugly O.O

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 19:38:29 -0700

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-18 18:51:25 -0700

Lmao he had a baby faceee

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)