Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:01:21 -0700

selfish wannabe

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:00:59 -0700

Don't blame me but I think he's cute but has a horrible personality and he's just a selfish rude wannabe

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2014-07-20 08:41:19 -0700

who would want his hair

DerpyCreamPuff
DerpyCreamPuff wrote:
2014-07-20 00:41:16 -0700

I think everyone dislikes JB now

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-19 13:26:18 -0700

i came to look cuz JesseWesse did and I HATE JB. HE SPITS ON GIRLS if u hate his hair too play Justin Beiber Real Haircuts. Hahahahahahahaha......

heavenevan
heavenevan wrote:
2014-07-19 09:47:41 -0700

his hair is female hair

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-19 06:45:25 -0700

I hate dem both I'm all rap baby Woooo

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-19 05:41:20 -0700

i'm snot a Bieber fan so get the Bieber outa my face

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-19 05:39:36 -0700

@Pritty_Lili: O.o

Pritty_Lili
Pritty_Lili wrote:
2014-07-19 05:38:21 -0700

i HATE justin bieber im more into austin mahone

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-07-19 05:37:47 -0700

Justin Bieber is ugly looking

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-07-18 21:20:59 -0700

Hahaha no.

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-18 20:18:39 -0700

Sorry not a fan of Justin bieber he's just odd to me

totori
totori wrote:
2014-07-18 20:04:09 -0700

Bieber but is so cheesy. And no no no no no no!!!! THEY DO NOT WANT THE BIEBER CUT!

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-18 19:56:30 -0700

..., the bieber cut??? I bet these people who have the bieber cut must been a big fan of him. But, for me, I hate Justin Bieber's face. His face looks ugly O.O

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 19:38:29 -0700

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-18 18:51:25 -0700

Lmao he had a baby faceee

-Deborah
-Deborah wrote:
2014-07-18 18:38:15 -0700

Ya knows that a lie no one wants his fugly hair ^_^

Miss_Maid
Miss_Maid wrote:
2014-07-18 18:27:11 -0700

I heard that JB was going to be deported back to Canada. It was the happiest moment of my life. Sadly though he stayed in America. I was sad when I heard that he was no longer going to be deported....

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:50 -0700

Isn't justin.already in jail for ##### tho

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me