Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:12:20 -0700

I miss the old Justin but the new one is sooo cute lol

babyfatbre20

DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:01:21 -0700

selfish wannabe

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-07-20 19:00:59 -0700

Don't blame me but I think he's cute but has a horrible personality and he's just a selfish rude wannabe

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2014-07-20 08:41:19 -0700

who would want his hair

DerpyCreamPuff
DerpyCreamPuff wrote:
2014-07-20 00:41:16 -0700

I think everyone dislikes JB now

LillyPieLove
LillyPieLove wrote:
2014-07-19 13:26:18 -0700

i came to look cuz JesseWesse did and I HATE JB. HE SPITS ON GIRLS if u hate his hair too play Justin Beiber Real Haircuts. Hahahahahahahaha......

heavenevan
heavenevan wrote:
2014-07-19 09:47:41 -0700

his hair is female hair

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-19 06:45:25 -0700

I hate dem both I'm all rap baby Woooo

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-19 05:41:20 -0700

i'm snot a Bieber fan so get the Bieber outa my face

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-19 05:39:36 -0700

@Pritty_Lili: O.o

Pritty_Lili
Pritty_Lili wrote:
2014-07-19 05:38:21 -0700

i HATE justin bieber im more into austin mahone

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-07-19 05:37:47 -0700

Justin Bieber is ugly looking

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2014-07-18 21:20:59 -0700

Hahaha no.

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-18 20:18:39 -0700

Sorry not a fan of Justin bieber he's just odd to me

totori
totori wrote:
2014-07-18 20:04:09 -0700

Bieber but is so cheesy. And no no no no no no!!!! THEY DO NOT WANT THE BIEBER CUT!

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-18 19:56:30 -0700

..., the bieber cut??? I bet these people who have the bieber cut must been a big fan of him. But, for me, I hate Justin Bieber's face. His face looks ugly O.O

animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 19:38:29 -0700

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-07-18 18:51:25 -0700

Lmao he had a baby faceee

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)