Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

casymarie
casymarie wrote:
2012-04-17 14:10:38 -0700

wow i like jbs music but him hes gay ewww

Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ wrote:
2012-04-15 17:17:21 -0700

rather have a red head's hair (no offense to hott red heads everywhere i love you all except for the dudes)

Starship77
Starship77 wrote:
2012-04-15 12:15:00 -0700

not me

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-04-14 17:16:39 -0700

is that kid wearing eyeliner??? (justin)

taylorthe1st
taylorthe1st wrote:
2012-04-14 17:15:24 -0700

justin bieber Virgin4Ever

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-14 16:59:39 -0700

Hes getting old i luv one detraction

yungkrizzy
yungkrizzy wrote:
2012-04-14 08:14:59 -0700

and yall just needa stop h8in on hiz hair... its soft.. i felt it before..

yungkrizzy
yungkrizzy wrote:
2012-04-14 08:14:13 -0700

hiz hair isnt even like that anymore... hello... nd plus the cut that he has now is sexier than what he had before!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-04-13 08:40:27 -0700

hez cute, i luv his songzz, but m nt i luv wid him.. No Way !!

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2012-04-13 08:03:39 -0700

gag me with a spoon then force feed me with my vomit,I hate him,why is that celeberities get all the attention,instead of people that actually need it?

olsenfan16
olsenfan16 wrote:
2012-04-13 02:01:01 -0700

of course they do its nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kstanz

Samantha4545 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:25:29 -0700

lie

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-04-12 16:22:32 -0700

i dont like his hair back then but i like it now

rosearella
rosearella wrote:
2012-04-12 15:41:06 -0700

Your right! I hate him Indifferent

makayrules!
makayrules! wrote:
2012-04-12 15:07:56 -0700

YEAH YOUR RIGHT

LolCutieLizzy
LolCutieLizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 14:22:49 -0700

i like his hair now Love

Cookiemonster4
Cookiemonster4 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:53:09 -0700

It's like some one put a bowl on his head and then cut around it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way