Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

casymarie
casymarie wrote:
2012-04-17 14:10:38 -0700

wow i like jbs music but him hes gay ewww

Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ wrote:
2012-04-15 17:17:21 -0700

rather have a red head's hair (no offense to hott red heads everywhere i love you all except for the dudes)

Starship77
Starship77 wrote:
2012-04-15 12:15:00 -0700

not me

billybobjoethe13th
billybobjoethe13th wrote:
2012-04-14 17:16:39 -0700

is that kid wearing eyeliner??? (justin)

taylorthe1st
taylorthe1st wrote:
2012-04-14 17:15:24 -0700

justin bieber Virgin4Ever

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-14 16:59:39 -0700

Hes getting old i luv one detraction

yungkrizzy
yungkrizzy wrote:
2012-04-14 08:14:59 -0700

and yall just needa stop h8in on hiz hair... its soft.. i felt it before..

yungkrizzy
yungkrizzy wrote:
2012-04-14 08:14:13 -0700

hiz hair isnt even like that anymore... hello... nd plus the cut that he has now is sexier than what he had before!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-04-13 08:40:27 -0700

hez cute, i luv his songzz, but m nt i luv wid him.. No Way !!

Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2012-04-13 08:03:39 -0700

gag me with a spoon then force feed me with my vomit,I hate him,why is that celeberities get all the attention,instead of people that actually need it?

olsenfan16
olsenfan16 wrote:
2012-04-13 02:01:01 -0700

of course they do its nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kstanz

Samantha4545 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:25:29 -0700

lie

ally is cool
ally is cool wrote:
2012-04-12 16:22:32 -0700

i dont like his hair back then but i like it now

rosearella
rosearella wrote:
2012-04-12 15:41:06 -0700

Your right! I hate him Indifferent

makayrules!
makayrules! wrote:
2012-04-12 15:07:56 -0700

YEAH YOUR RIGHT

LolCutieLizzy
LolCutieLizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 14:22:49 -0700

i like his hair now Love

Cookiemonster4
Cookiemonster4 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:53:09 -0700

It's like some one put a bowl on his head and then cut around it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.