Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

ballin4life200
ballin4life200 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:47:07 -0700

only jb look good with a jb hair cut

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-12 13:35:52 -0700

nobody wants 2 be a jb

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-04-12 13:09:39 -0700

He is good lookin, but not as good lookin as a secret someone i kner or JOSH HUTCHERSON! HE IS SMEXY!

jellytot2
jellytot2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:54:25 -0700

can tbelive it..boys are are getting the bieber to get girls..seriously boys!!?

prettier2
prettier2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:27:50 -0700

jb is living his dreak so back off ideots!

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-11 23:34:46 -0700

hes hot and all that but dont want that hair

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:47:07 -0700

i like JB but his hair is nothing to be talking cuz its just hair

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-04-11 18:25:46 -0700

I HATE HIM! i dont want his hair, so i agree with A-N-A-Z-H-I-A! not EVERYONE (unless im considered a nobody) wants his hair... so the whole video of him blow drying his hair, is so stupid because I DONT CARE AT ALL! i dont want to watch it and still havent and still think its stupid to have videos of him blow drying his hair! GET OVER HIM PEOPLE!!!!!! thank you..

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:47:04 -0700

No one wants his hair cut. That hair cut been out. I dont know what they talking about

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-04-11 15:33:27 -0700

i dont want his hair soo not "everyone"wants his hair

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:59 -0700

Cj said I Had hair like that befor he was Famous Ash

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2012-04-11 14:08:44 -0700

the video has been "TERMINATED"

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:04:08 -0700

i know right???

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:02:54 -0700

they hate him because he sounds like a girl.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:41:51 -0700

haha they don't ask for it by his name but they describe it

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:16:26 -0700

who would want helmet hair?

xJayyJayyx
xJayyJayyx wrote:
2012-04-11 13:12:01 -0700

Yaay.! Justin Bieber.! xD Kiddin'. v.v I Don't Hate Him, But I Don't Particularly Like Him. xD I Love His Hair The Way It Is Now. :3

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 13:05:02 -0700

i dont hate JB ....i like JB ..he is hot..but i dont want his hair

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:21 -0700

why do so many people hate JB

XxDextrenxX
XxDextrenxX wrote:
2012-04-11 12:58:17 -0700

i like havng long hair but now all the girls at my school just think i copying him even though i had long hair before anyone new about him -_-"

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

GlimmeringSky16