Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

ballin4life200
ballin4life200 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:47:07 -0700

only jb look good with a jb hair cut

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-12 13:35:52 -0700

nobody wants 2 be a jb

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-04-12 13:09:39 -0700

He is good lookin, but not as good lookin as a secret someone i kner or JOSH HUTCHERSON! HE IS SMEXY!

jellytot2
jellytot2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:54:25 -0700

can tbelive it..boys are are getting the bieber to get girls..seriously boys!!?

prettier2
prettier2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:27:50 -0700

jb is living his dreak so back off ideots!

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-11 23:34:46 -0700

hes hot and all that but dont want that hair

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:47:07 -0700

i like JB but his hair is nothing to be talking cuz its just hair

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-04-11 18:25:46 -0700

I HATE HIM! i dont want his hair, so i agree with A-N-A-Z-H-I-A! not EVERYONE (unless im considered a nobody) wants his hair... so the whole video of him blow drying his hair, is so stupid because I DONT CARE AT ALL! i dont want to watch it and still havent and still think its stupid to have videos of him blow drying his hair! GET OVER HIM PEOPLE!!!!!! thank you..

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:47:04 -0700

No one wants his hair cut. That hair cut been out. I dont know what they talking about

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-04-11 15:33:27 -0700

i dont want his hair soo not "everyone"wants his hair

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:59 -0700

Cj said I Had hair like that befor he was Famous Ash

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2012-04-11 14:08:44 -0700

the video has been "TERMINATED"

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:04:08 -0700

i know right???

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:02:54 -0700

they hate him because he sounds like a girl.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:41:51 -0700

haha they don't ask for it by his name but they describe it

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:16:26 -0700

who would want helmet hair?

xJayyJayyx
xJayyJayyx wrote:
2012-04-11 13:12:01 -0700

Yaay.! Justin Bieber.! xD Kiddin'. v.v I Don't Hate Him, But I Don't Particularly Like Him. xD I Love His Hair The Way It Is Now. :3

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 13:05:02 -0700

i dont hate JB ....i like JB ..he is hot..but i dont want his hair

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:21 -0700

why do so many people hate JB

XxDextrenxX
XxDextrenxX wrote:
2012-04-11 12:58:17 -0700

i like havng long hair but now all the girls at my school just think i copying him even though i had long hair before anyone new about him -_-"

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)