Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

ballin4life200
ballin4life200 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:47:07 -0700

only jb look good with a jb hair cut

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-12 13:35:52 -0700

nobody wants 2 be a jb

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-04-12 13:09:39 -0700

He is good lookin, but not as good lookin as a secret someone i kner or JOSH HUTCHERSON! HE IS SMEXY!

jellytot2
jellytot2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:54:25 -0700

can tbelive it..boys are are getting the bieber to get girls..seriously boys!!?

prettier2
prettier2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:27:50 -0700

jb is living his dreak so back off ideots!

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-11 23:34:46 -0700

hes hot and all that but dont want that hair

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:47:07 -0700

i like JB but his hair is nothing to be talking cuz its just hair

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-04-11 18:25:46 -0700

I HATE HIM! i dont want his hair, so i agree with A-N-A-Z-H-I-A! not EVERYONE (unless im considered a nobody) wants his hair... so the whole video of him blow drying his hair, is so stupid because I DONT CARE AT ALL! i dont want to watch it and still havent and still think its stupid to have videos of him blow drying his hair! GET OVER HIM PEOPLE!!!!!! thank you..

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:47:04 -0700

No one wants his hair cut. That hair cut been out. I dont know what they talking about

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-04-11 15:33:27 -0700

i dont want his hair soo not "everyone"wants his hair

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:59 -0700

Cj said I Had hair like that befor he was Famous Ash

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2012-04-11 14:08:44 -0700

the video has been "TERMINATED"

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:04:08 -0700

i know right???

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:02:54 -0700

they hate him because he sounds like a girl.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:41:51 -0700

haha they don't ask for it by his name but they describe it

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:16:26 -0700

who would want helmet hair?

xJayyJayyx
xJayyJayyx wrote:
2012-04-11 13:12:01 -0700

Yaay.! Justin Bieber.! xD Kiddin'. v.v I Don't Hate Him, But I Don't Particularly Like Him. xD I Love His Hair The Way It Is Now. :3

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 13:05:02 -0700

i dont hate JB ....i like JB ..he is hot..but i dont want his hair

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:21 -0700

why do so many people hate JB

XxDextrenxX
XxDextrenxX wrote:
2012-04-11 12:58:17 -0700

i like havng long hair but now all the girls at my school just think i copying him even though i had long hair before anyone new about him -_-"

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.