Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

ballin4life200
ballin4life200 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:47:07 -0700

only jb look good with a jb hair cut

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-12 13:35:52 -0700

nobody wants 2 be a jb

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-04-12 13:09:39 -0700

He is good lookin, but not as good lookin as a secret someone i kner or JOSH HUTCHERSON! HE IS SMEXY!

jellytot2
jellytot2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:54:25 -0700

can tbelive it..boys are are getting the bieber to get girls..seriously boys!!?

prettier2
prettier2 wrote:
2012-04-12 10:27:50 -0700

jb is living his dreak so back off ideots!

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-11 23:34:46 -0700

hes hot and all that but dont want that hair

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:47:07 -0700

i like JB but his hair is nothing to be talking cuz its just hair

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-04-11 18:25:46 -0700

I HATE HIM! i dont want his hair, so i agree with A-N-A-Z-H-I-A! not EVERYONE (unless im considered a nobody) wants his hair... so the whole video of him blow drying his hair, is so stupid because I DONT CARE AT ALL! i dont want to watch it and still havent and still think its stupid to have videos of him blow drying his hair! GET OVER HIM PEOPLE!!!!!! thank you..

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:47:04 -0700

No one wants his hair cut. That hair cut been out. I dont know what they talking about

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-04-11 15:33:27 -0700

i dont want his hair soo not "everyone"wants his hair

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:59 -0700

Cj said I Had hair like that befor he was Famous Ash

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2012-04-11 14:08:44 -0700

the video has been "TERMINATED"

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:04:08 -0700

i know right???

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:02:54 -0700

they hate him because he sounds like a girl.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:41:51 -0700

haha they don't ask for it by his name but they describe it

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:16:26 -0700

who would want helmet hair?

xJayyJayyx
xJayyJayyx wrote:
2012-04-11 13:12:01 -0700

Yaay.! Justin Bieber.! xD Kiddin'. v.v I Don't Hate Him, But I Don't Particularly Like Him. xD I Love His Hair The Way It Is Now. :3

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 13:05:02 -0700

i dont hate JB ....i like JB ..he is hot..but i dont want his hair

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:21 -0700

why do so many people hate JB

XxDextrenxX
XxDextrenxX wrote:
2012-04-11 12:58:17 -0700

i like havng long hair but now all the girls at my school just think i copying him even though i had long hair before anyone new about him -_-"

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day