Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 12:55:19 -0700

EW! i dont want hes hair!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna keep my beautiful hair!!!!!

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-04-11 12:45:08 -0700

Blej everyone at my school has justin bieber hair it's not cool no one is original anymore -______-

bieberfever17
bieberfever17 wrote:
2012-04-11 12:38:07 -0700

People just hating.! I looovve JB!

XtremeGirness
XtremeGirness wrote:
2012-04-11 12:15:53 -0700

I don't like JB at all... He is so gross! He needs to step outta the closet o_o

Dark_angel133

CallMeSam_2064393 wrote:
2012-04-11 10:25:06 -0700

His hairs so plain...

kate1470
kate1470 wrote:
2012-04-11 10:17:00 -0700

they be talking about it in school they be like i want his hair all the time

funchaser

goodgirlmath wrote:
2012-04-11 08:30:06 -0700

y yall hating on jb

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-11 07:23:41 -0700

Jb................ EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody CUT THIS ARTICLE?!?!?

Drake_Swaggg
Drake_Swaggg wrote:
2012-04-11 07:09:45 -0700

oh my fXckin god!I hate justin beiber hes annoying!if i was a girl i rather go after my buddie trevor than him!!!

!.RileyRawr.!
!.RileyRawr.! wrote:
2012-04-11 04:44:57 -0700

Helllzzz To Dahh Noo! JB IS UGLY!

sawanxboy
sawanxboy wrote:
2012-04-11 00:10:46 -0700

yes his style is good, but y would i copy his hair syyle i like mine. smile

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14 wrote:
2012-04-10 22:34:58 -0700

I mean he changed it so y wuld anyone still want it now mm ig! # team bieber fever

djblue29
djblue29 wrote:
2012-04-10 22:07:54 -0700

Eww

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-10 21:04:04 -0700

i think i wanna keep my hair and not want his!

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-04-10 21:02:54 -0700

the heck i DONT!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.