Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 12:55:19 -0700

EW! i dont want hes hair!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna keep my beautiful hair!!!!!

isposeimawesome_1982809
isposeimawesome_1982809 wrote:
2012-04-11 12:45:08 -0700

Blej everyone at my school has justin bieber hair it's not cool no one is original anymore -______-

bieberfever17
bieberfever17 wrote:
2012-04-11 12:38:07 -0700

People just hating.! I looovve JB!

XtremeGirness
XtremeGirness wrote:
2012-04-11 12:15:53 -0700

I don't like JB at all... He is so gross! He needs to step outta the closet o_o

Dark_angel133

CallMeSam_2064393 wrote:
2012-04-11 10:25:06 -0700

His hairs so plain...

kate1470
kate1470 wrote:
2012-04-11 10:17:00 -0700

they be talking about it in school they be like i want his hair all the time

funchaser

goodgirlmath wrote:
2012-04-11 08:30:06 -0700

y yall hating on jb

Emma Girl
Emma Girl wrote:
2012-04-11 07:23:41 -0700

Jb................ EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can somebody CUT THIS ARTICLE?!?!?

Drake_Swaggg
Drake_Swaggg wrote:
2012-04-11 07:09:45 -0700

oh my fXckin god!I hate justin beiber hes annoying!if i was a girl i rather go after my buddie trevor than him!!!

!.RileyRawr.!
!.RileyRawr.! wrote:
2012-04-11 04:44:57 -0700

Helllzzz To Dahh Noo! JB IS UGLY!

sawanxboy
sawanxboy wrote:
2012-04-11 00:10:46 -0700

yes his style is good, but y would i copy his hair syyle i like mine. smile

$tyl3zGot$w@gg14_1846712
$tyl3zGot$w@gg14_1846712 wrote:
2012-04-10 22:34:58 -0700

I mean he changed it so y wuld anyone still want it now mm ig! # team bieber fever

djblue29
djblue29 wrote:
2012-04-10 22:07:54 -0700

Eww

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-10 21:04:04 -0700

i think i wanna keep my hair and not want his!

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-04-10 21:02:54 -0700

the heck i DONT!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.