Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-20 20:09:29 -0700

NO ONE CARES, ANDREW!!!!!!!!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 20:07:22 -0700

HEY BLACK GUYS CANT GET THAT HAIR SO NOT EVERYONE

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2014-03-20 20:00:46 -0700

uh...correction....mostly only 'boys' want this haircut for impression. (No offence if you don't). I never liked him back then with his looks, dont like him now either.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:53:53 -0700

Ew. His hair looks bad there but his hair now looks cute ^_*

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:52:11 -0700

Lawl! xD *Grabs paint balls * Devil TIME FOR ACTION.

Thezdude11
Thezdude11 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:51:55 -0700

I don't want Berbers haircut. So u lied. Problem?

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:48:41 -0700

RISE CHILDREN RISE AGNIST THIS BLASPHAME BECAUSE THIS IS..... KIDZWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:38:11 -0700

Did you say... "everyone" ???
By everyone, do you mean " everyone, everyone " ???
Do you mean " GIRLS everyone " ???
Umm..... No. Just. No. This. Is. NOT A FACT. =.= Cuz girls don't want JB'S hair...=.= DARN YOU JB!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:28:53 -0700

LIES PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THEM THERE EVIL I SAY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGTheyKilledKenny
OMGTheyKilledKenny wrote:
2014-03-20 19:18:05 -0700

450th dislike! yey

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-20 17:41:47 -0700

Okay not only does Justin Bieber suck at singing he's also the first to smile at his mug shot.

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:38 -0700

no ungy Justin is not my favorite person

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-03-20 14:55:58 -0700

No thanks

jaydark
jaydark wrote:
2014-03-20 14:10:44 -0700

nobody wants her baby @ss haircut

Chayluv

MakeUpAddict1 wrote:
2014-03-20 13:07:11 -0700

His hair's cool, but it doesn't beat Alex Turner's. X

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-01-31 19:28:46 -0800

Omg Justin beiber is ugly..just saying

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:35:10 -0800

beiber has suckish hair

lacysilver2
lacysilver2 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:08:00 -0800

im going to throw up

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D