Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

-Deborah
-Deborah wrote:
2014-07-18 18:38:15 -0700

Ya knows that a lie no one wants his fugly hair ^_^

Miss_Maid
Miss_Maid wrote:
2014-07-18 18:27:11 -0700

I heard that JB was going to be deported back to Canada. It was the happiest moment of my life. Sadly though he stayed in America. I was sad when I heard that he was no longer going to be deported....

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:50 -0700

Isn't justin.already in jail for ##### tho

HeyImJena
HeyImJena wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:33 -0700

I dont know anyone who would wanna look like that looser..

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-18 17:57:30 -0700

He almost killed a girl?!?!? How?!?

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:45:33 -0700

And he was going to live in Georgia, dude go back home. Its my home town don't come

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:33 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:16 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-18 17:13:48 -0700

dude Justin is so dumb he's like

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:12:12 -0700

BUT I LOVE HIS HAIR WHY DID HE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:07:32 -0700

I HATE JUSTIN.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:44 -0700

Sorry, that was a bit dramatic.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:32 -0700

How dare this article tell lies? I am someone and I DO NOT want his hair.

Ekaterina

animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 11:54:59 -0700

i hate him

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-18 09:01:29 -0700

duh again that brat boy...wake up ppl

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:33:57 -0700

copy cat

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:32:28 -0700

wow I just love it

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:27:21 -0700

what the hell is wrong with the society today?!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?