Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

-Deborah
-Deborah wrote:
2014-07-18 18:38:15 -0700

Ya knows that a lie no one wants his fugly hair ^_^

Miss_Maid
Miss_Maid wrote:
2014-07-18 18:27:11 -0700

I heard that JB was going to be deported back to Canada. It was the happiest moment of my life. Sadly though he stayed in America. I was sad when I heard that he was no longer going to be deported....

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:50 -0700

Isn't justin.already in jail for ##### tho

HeyImJena
HeyImJena wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:33 -0700

I dont know anyone who would wanna look like that looser..

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-18 17:57:30 -0700

He almost killed a girl?!?!? How?!?

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:45:33 -0700

And he was going to live in Georgia, dude go back home. Its my home town don't come

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:33 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:16 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-18 17:13:48 -0700

dude Justin is so dumb he's like

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:12:12 -0700

BUT I LOVE HIS HAIR WHY DID HE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:07:32 -0700

I HATE JUSTIN.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:44 -0700

Sorry, that was a bit dramatic.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:32 -0700

How dare this article tell lies? I am someone and I DO NOT want his hair.

Ekaterina

animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 11:54:59 -0700

i hate him

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-18 09:01:29 -0700

duh again that brat boy...wake up ppl

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:33:57 -0700

copy cat

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:32:28 -0700

wow I just love it

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:27:21 -0700

what the hell is wrong with the society today?!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)