Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

-Deborah
-Deborah wrote:
2014-07-18 18:38:15 -0700

Ya knows that a lie no one wants his fugly hair ^_^

Miss_Maid
Miss_Maid wrote:
2014-07-18 18:27:11 -0700

I heard that JB was going to be deported back to Canada. It was the happiest moment of my life. Sadly though he stayed in America. I was sad when I heard that he was no longer going to be deported....

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:50 -0700

Isn't justin.already in jail for ##### tho

HeyImJena
HeyImJena wrote:
2014-07-18 18:17:33 -0700

I dont know anyone who would wanna look like that looser..

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-18 17:57:30 -0700

He almost killed a girl?!?!? How?!?

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:45:33 -0700

And he was going to live in Georgia, dude go back home. Its my home town don't come

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:33 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12 wrote:
2014-07-18 17:44:16 -0700

No way, now he almost killed a girl, went to jail many times, the is stupid

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-18 17:13:48 -0700

dude Justin is so dumb he's like

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:12:12 -0700

BUT I LOVE HIS HAIR WHY DID HE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-18 17:07:32 -0700

I HATE JUSTIN.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:44 -0700

Sorry, that was a bit dramatic.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-18 16:55:32 -0700

How dare this article tell lies? I am someone and I DO NOT want his hair.

Ekaterina

animerules4ever wrote:
2014-07-18 11:54:59 -0700

i hate him

miley15
miley15 wrote:
2014-07-18 09:01:29 -0700

duh again that brat boy...wake up ppl

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:33:57 -0700

copy cat

timaashleyalinab180
timaashleyalinab180 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:32:28 -0700

wow I just love it

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:27:21 -0700

what the hell is wrong with the society today?!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day