Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-06-13 07:26:10 -0700

my best friend has the bieber cut and bf has it, but he doesnt flip it so it doesnt always look like it.. smile

report
BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-06-13 07:14:59 -0700

He doesnt seem 2 care

report
allisonluvsyou
allisonluvsyou wrote:
2011-06-13 07:01:27 -0700

@bigBoogie does he like when the teachers call him bieber???

report
allisonluvsyou
allisonluvsyou wrote:
2011-06-13 07:00:34 -0700

My friend's bf looks exactly like justin bieber in his one less lonely girl music video it's creepy lol

report
sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:52:42 -0700

Yall Crazi If Yhuu Wantt Hizz Hair!

report
sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:52:10 -0700

H3ll 2 Daa Noo

report
BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-06-13 06:41:23 -0700

Mii frend had his hair nd even the teachers were callin him justin bieber

report
LilDolphin
LilDolphin wrote:
2011-06-13 06:41:12 -0700

WHy so much attention on him about his hair??? there are people who has a better look than him, just saying!!! I dont hate him or like him tho

report
winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-13 06:39:29 -0700

Lol i have his hair but choose not to use it(: cuz i wood look like a mexican bieber-____-

report
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-13 06:39:04 -0700

I Dnt Wnt Mha Hair My Opinion Mha Hair Iz Betta

report
Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:35:56 -0700

WUVZ HIM!
=)

report
mandylover
mandylover wrote:
2011-06-13 06:34:31 -0700

He's hairs.so hot but no one can hav his hair its one of a kind

report
swaggstar12
swaggstar12 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:32:14 -0700

i know right

report
Smexxi Damika
Smexxi Damika wrote:
2011-06-13 06:22:17 -0700

Nooo Dhaa Hell IDnt

report
roc royal my love
roc royal my love wrote:
2011-05-23 08:45:50 -0700

justin bieber hair sux....!!!

report
Storm1232
Storm1232 wrote:
2011-05-23 07:02:42 -0700

I know a guy in my class with that kind of hair cut, Can you imaginewhat his nickname his?

report
kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:57:38 -0700

????????? y am i here agin Frustrated lol

report
NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:46:10 -0700

thats mean and nooooo he is not

report
lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-05-23 00:02:29 -0700

not really

report
millafamous11
millafamous11 wrote:
2011-05-22 21:36:03 -0700

wth i thnik i'll stick wive my hair for a while lolz
justin is a ugly flirt hate him lmao

report
back to story
Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

  • No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

related stories

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes