Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123 wrote:
2011-06-13 09:18:14 -0700

whats so great about his old hair i like his hair cut and who's crazy enough to want his hair thats insane

K!mberly.(:_1796851
K!mberly.(:_1796851 wrote:
2011-06-13 08:21:29 -0700

hahaa thts probably y justin kut his hair diffrent xD

209boy
209boy wrote:
2011-06-13 07:40:19 -0700

i hate beirber

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-06-13 07:26:10 -0700

my best friend has the bieber cut and bf has it, but he doesnt flip it so it doesnt always look like it.. smile

BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-06-13 07:14:59 -0700

He doesnt seem 2 care

allisonluvsyou
allisonluvsyou wrote:
2011-06-13 07:01:27 -0700

@bigBoogie does he like when the teachers call him bieber???

allisonluvsyou
allisonluvsyou wrote:
2011-06-13 07:00:34 -0700

My friend's bf looks exactly like justin bieber in his one less lonely girl music video it's creepy lol

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:52:42 -0700

Yall Crazi If Yhuu Wantt Hizz Hair!

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:52:10 -0700

H3ll 2 Daa Noo

BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-06-13 06:41:23 -0700

Mii frend had his hair nd even the teachers were callin him justin bieber

LilDolphin
LilDolphin wrote:
2011-06-13 06:41:12 -0700

WHy so much attention on him about his hair??? there are people who has a better look than him, just saying!!! I dont hate him or like him tho

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-06-13 06:39:29 -0700

Lol i have his hair but choose not to use it(: cuz i wood look like a mexican bieber-____-

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-13 06:39:04 -0700

I Dnt Wnt Mha Hair My Opinion Mha Hair Iz Betta

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:35:56 -0700

WUVZ HIM!
=)

mandylover
mandylover wrote:
2011-06-13 06:34:31 -0700

He's hairs.so hot but no one can hav his hair its one of a kind

swaggstar12
swaggstar12 wrote:
2011-06-13 06:32:14 -0700

i know right

Smexxi Damika
Smexxi Damika wrote:
2011-06-13 06:22:17 -0700

Nooo Dhaa Hell IDnt

roc royal my love
roc royal my love wrote:
2011-05-23 08:45:50 -0700

justin bieber hair sux....!!!

Storm1232
Storm1232 wrote:
2011-05-23 07:02:42 -0700

I know a guy in my class with that kind of hair cut, Can you imaginewhat his nickname his?

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:57:38 -0700

????????? y am i here agin Frustrated lol

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

GlimmeringSky16