Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:46:10 -0700

thats mean and nooooo he is not

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-05-23 00:02:29 -0700

not really

millafamous11
millafamous11 wrote:
2011-05-22 21:36:03 -0700

wth i thnik i'll stick wive my hair for a while lolz
justin is a ugly flirt hate him lmao

Girlheart
Girlheart wrote:
2011-05-22 14:30:23 -0700

my boyfriend has that kind of hair style and he is HOT! smile

miss cute
miss cute wrote:
2011-05-22 11:13:07 -0700

hes made lame who wants that silky hier

**keby**
**keby** wrote:
2011-05-22 08:55:25 -0700

wtf? um Nahh I think I'll Pass Lmfaoo

**keby**
**keby** wrote:
2011-05-22 08:54:33 -0700

Lmfao! XD. Metal Heart I think Im In love with you!!!

Fuzzy234
Fuzzy234 wrote:
2011-05-22 08:17:02 -0700

yeah my friend has hair like that and people always want to play with it too and he says that he's gonna shave it all off if the girls don't stop

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:54:29 -0700

they would be bald
Big Grin

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:54:05 -0700

do they want their hair or no geeze

glam272
glam272 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:34:53 -0700

o wow

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:34:40 -0700

i like justin beiber i do not love him but i have the movie yayayay

sadies1
sadies1 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:25:30 -0700

ikr....no boidy wants ur hair either lol

~Metal Heart~_1698802
~Metal Heart~_1698802 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:23:55 -0700

dnt nobody want his hair -__-

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:04:31 -0700

i lke his musicbuh not he Disappointed

tyresha123
tyresha123 wrote:
2011-05-22 06:58:08 -0700

i think justin bieber is dumb and plus i dont like him no more

mz_nainai
mz_nainai wrote:
2011-05-22 06:50:07 -0700

Justin Beiber cums up all the time once this girl cried just becuz i sed jb wuz ugly

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-05-22 06:48:58 -0700

i hate him

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-05-22 06:46:25 -0700

Yeahhhhhh Not me.!!!!!!! I dont even like justin bieber i dont want to say why because it will hurt his lovers feeling but i dont mind saying hes gay xD

Alexi
Alexi wrote:
2011-05-22 06:44:56 -0700

just imagine the whole world with beiber hair... tht would be depressing >,

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way