Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

NICOLE1980
NICOLE1980 wrote:
2011-05-23 06:46:10 -0700

thats mean and nooooo he is not

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-05-23 00:02:29 -0700

not really

millafamous11
millafamous11 wrote:
2011-05-22 21:36:03 -0700

wth i thnik i'll stick wive my hair for a while lolz
justin is a ugly flirt hate him lmao

Girlheart
Girlheart wrote:
2011-05-22 14:30:23 -0700

my boyfriend has that kind of hair style and he is HOT! smile

miss cute
miss cute wrote:
2011-05-22 11:13:07 -0700

hes made lame who wants that silky hier

**keby**
**keby** wrote:
2011-05-22 08:55:25 -0700

wtf? um Nahh I think I'll Pass Lmfaoo

**keby**
**keby** wrote:
2011-05-22 08:54:33 -0700

Lmfao! XD. Metal Heart I think Im In love with you!!!

Fuzzy234
Fuzzy234 wrote:
2011-05-22 08:17:02 -0700

yeah my friend has hair like that and people always want to play with it too and he says that he's gonna shave it all off if the girls don't stop

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:54:29 -0700

they would be bald
Big Grin

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:54:05 -0700

do they want their hair or no geeze

glam272
glam272 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:34:53 -0700

o wow

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:34:40 -0700

i like justin beiber i do not love him but i have the movie yayayay

sadies1
sadies1 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:25:30 -0700

ikr....no boidy wants ur hair either lol

~Metal Heart~_1698802
~Metal Heart~_1698802 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:23:55 -0700

dnt nobody want his hair -__-

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-05-22 07:04:31 -0700

i lke his musicbuh not he Disappointed

tyresha123
tyresha123 wrote:
2011-05-22 06:58:08 -0700

i think justin bieber is dumb and plus i dont like him no more

mz_nainai
mz_nainai wrote:
2011-05-22 06:50:07 -0700

Justin Beiber cums up all the time once this girl cried just becuz i sed jb wuz ugly

mrz.lilmama
mrz.lilmama wrote:
2011-05-22 06:48:58 -0700

i hate him

-Forever.Steph
-Forever.Steph wrote:
2011-05-22 06:46:25 -0700

Yeahhhhhh Not me.!!!!!!! I dont even like justin bieber i dont want to say why because it will hurt his lovers feeling but i dont mind saying hes gay xD

Alexi
Alexi wrote:
2011-05-22 06:44:56 -0700

just imagine the whole world with beiber hair... tht would be depressing >,

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: