Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

kkrene
kkrene wrote:
2011-04-16 12:46:19 -0700

i like justin bieber Big Grin

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2011-04-16 12:46:06 -0700

His dad LOVES LOVE LOVES LVOES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES *YEAR 3010* LOVES LOVES LOVES Selena

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:44:30 -0700

LOl. That's true. Some say he already hit puberty. I think he still needs to reach it. Also, I'm confused. What do you mean stole from your dad?

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:41:49 -0700

I've hated him sice he stole Selena from my dad

rebajoe
rebajoe wrote:
2011-04-16 12:40:45 -0700

he's so annoying he sounds like someone put a chipmunk in a blender

CheerleadingChic4Eva
CheerleadingChic4Eva wrote:
2011-04-16 12:36:00 -0700

Am I teh only one here who hates JB?

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:31:44 -0700

I just plain hate him!

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:29:50 -0700

My dad hates him from taking Selena away from him!

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2011-04-16 12:25:44 -0700

I agree with Jayfeather!
ANYWAYS WHY IS THE VOTING THING 60% FOR NO, I LOVE HIM! AWH GOSH! XD

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:21:56 -0700

Who in the world would want his hair!?
And Why is there a video of him drying his hair! Confused

megjp
megjp wrote:
2011-04-08 08:40:49 -0700

Is his hair contagouis?

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-04-06 09:13:35 -0700

ugh
NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WANTS HIS UGLY STINKIE HAIR!!! Annoyedamp;

MiSsDiMpLeS
MiSsDiMpLeS wrote:
2011-04-05 11:47:17 -0700

nobody wants biber hair or some do but i dnt like him smile

BoSSy gIrL 12
BoSSy gIrL 12 wrote:
2011-04-05 06:32:50 -0700

WOW! ITS JUST A HAIRSTLYE LBVS smile

Girlheart
Girlheart wrote:
2011-04-04 13:20:12 -0700

justin bieber sets almost impossible goals and achieves them without breaking a sweat. who woundnt wait to copy him! smile

amberlovesu
amberlovesu wrote:
2011-04-04 11:27:13 -0700

lol funny Big Grin

_bubbles_12
_bubbles_12 wrote:
2011-04-04 11:08:41 -0700

wow! biebers hair! so not kool why do peopl want his hair just cut any way u want doesnt it get annoying just bieber? peopl wanting ur hair and hair cuts! but i like his songs but NOT HIM! smile

Anisan
Anisan wrote:
2011-04-04 10:39:11 -0700

Proves my point. And I quote my last post:''There's something wrong with this forum, because there is a 'thumbs up' button. -__-
Please stop fantasizing and going 'OH MY GOD, HE'S SO HOT!!' about this boy and move on, he's no more special than all the other famous singers.''

MichealMayhem
MichealMayhem wrote:
2011-04-04 10:36:38 -0700

Do they realize a lot of guys had this hair cut before he was ever famous?
some before he was even born.

The.Portal.Kingdom
The.Portal.Kingdom wrote:
2011-04-04 10:32:18 -0700

*clicks invisible 'love' button*
xDD

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day