Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

devil_gurl1211
devil_gurl1211 wrote:
2011-05-20 21:45:16 -0700

i love his new haircut better than the old one i think he looks better with this haircut and like omg i love justin bieber Love

Kay4924
Kay4924 wrote:
2011-05-20 07:07:26 -0700

me too that is hw i feel to

Kay4924
Kay4924 wrote:
2011-05-20 07:06:20 -0700

ik he is stupid for cutting it and now the boys are gooding to do the ugly hair now

tylerluv08
tylerluv08 wrote:
2011-05-19 12:12:59 -0700

he has a new hair cut and its super ugly i like the old one better

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-05-19 09:24:53 -0700

i wouldnt even look rite wit dat hair style on ma head

glam272
glam272 wrote:
2011-05-19 08:03:35 -0700

okk he iz soooo fine

heather54_1693052
heather54_1693052 wrote:
2011-05-18 02:41:51 -0700

i love justin beiber and u cant take him away from me so back off girl lol

heather54_1693052
heather54_1693052 wrote:
2011-05-18 02:37:46 -0700

justin beiber is so hot

Hollywood101
Hollywood101 wrote:
2011-05-18 01:51:55 -0700

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! Anyone messes with him, u messin wid me!!!

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-05-17 22:32:02 -0700

I love the Biebz. I think boys should get the do. But then i dont think they should because all the teenage boys that get it, i dont think they will pay attention to Bieber anymore

im here
im here wrote:
2011-05-17 12:53:28 -0700

gurl i was kidding (:
lol i dont like him but i dont hate him either...

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:48:24 -0700

wow thats meannnn!

ICONicBoyz4ever
ICONicBoyz4ever wrote:
2011-05-17 12:44:45 -0700

me2

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:43:52 -0700

opppps sorry i stalk him! i am a huuuuge bieber stalker!

im here
im here wrote:
2011-05-17 12:40:10 -0700

HAHA who would want his face? its uglier! xD im just kidding to all of the "beliebers"

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:37:51 -0700

i looooove justin bieber!!! read my profile to see how much i am obssessed!!!

shaza074
shaza074 wrote:
2011-05-07 14:16:13 -0700

He is Soooo Hot! Love

XxCookieMonsterLoverxX
XxCookieMonsterLoverxX wrote:
2011-04-30 01:31:03 -0700

He Is SUPER SEXY ;D

Pokeadot
Pokeadot wrote:
2011-04-29 12:38:38 -0700

ew who would want his hair it ugly ;(

Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee wrote:
2011-04-28 10:55:42 -0700

He dose not have a kidzworld.. I asked him on twitter.

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)