Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

devil_gurl1211
devil_gurl1211 wrote:
2011-05-20 21:45:16 -0700

i love his new haircut better than the old one i think he looks better with this haircut and like omg i love justin bieber Love

Kay4924
Kay4924 wrote:
2011-05-20 07:07:26 -0700

me too that is hw i feel to

Kay4924
Kay4924 wrote:
2011-05-20 07:06:20 -0700

ik he is stupid for cutting it and now the boys are gooding to do the ugly hair now

tylerluv08
tylerluv08 wrote:
2011-05-19 12:12:59 -0700

he has a new hair cut and its super ugly i like the old one better

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-05-19 09:24:53 -0700

i wouldnt even look rite wit dat hair style on ma head

glam272
glam272 wrote:
2011-05-19 08:03:35 -0700

okk he iz soooo fine

heather54_1693052
heather54_1693052 wrote:
2011-05-18 02:41:51 -0700

i love justin beiber and u cant take him away from me so back off girl lol

heather54_1693052
heather54_1693052 wrote:
2011-05-18 02:37:46 -0700

justin beiber is so hot

Hollywood101
Hollywood101 wrote:
2011-05-18 01:51:55 -0700

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!! Anyone messes with him, u messin wid me!!!

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-05-17 22:32:02 -0700

I love the Biebz. I think boys should get the do. But then i dont think they should because all the teenage boys that get it, i dont think they will pay attention to Bieber anymore

im here
im here wrote:
2011-05-17 12:53:28 -0700

gurl i was kidding (:
lol i dont like him but i dont hate him either...

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:48:24 -0700

wow thats meannnn!

ICONicBoyz4ever
ICONicBoyz4ever wrote:
2011-05-17 12:44:45 -0700

me2

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:43:52 -0700

opppps sorry i stalk him! i am a huuuuge bieber stalker!

im here
im here wrote:
2011-05-17 12:40:10 -0700

HAHA who would want his face? its uglier! xD im just kidding to all of the "beliebers"

jbiebz
jbiebz wrote:
2011-05-17 12:37:51 -0700

i looooove justin bieber!!! read my profile to see how much i am obssessed!!!

shaza074
shaza074 wrote:
2011-05-07 14:16:13 -0700

He is Soooo Hot! Love

XxCookieMonsterLoverxX
XxCookieMonsterLoverxX wrote:
2011-04-30 01:31:03 -0700

He Is SUPER SEXY ;D

Pokeadot
Pokeadot wrote:
2011-04-29 12:38:38 -0700

ew who would want his hair it ugly ;(

Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee wrote:
2011-04-28 10:55:42 -0700

He dose not have a kidzworld.. I asked him on twitter.

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay