Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

-Maddii-
-Maddii- wrote:
2014-07-18 08:26:44 -0700

IIdk why you people hate him ? -.- He's a good singer. c: I like his songs ❤

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:26:31 -0700

His old hair was just..boring. I like his new hair. But guys, don't hate on him. He does have fans.

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-07-18 08:24:13 -0700

What won't I give to get his hair :3

jakiah582
jakiah582 wrote:
2014-07-18 08:19:02 -0700

i hate him from the bottom of my heart. His hair is so ugly Mad

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-18 07:19:14 -0700

I hate him but love his music so

Phantom20
Phantom20 wrote:
2014-07-18 07:15:53 -0700

Lawl Look at my hair c;

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:56:43 -0700

I never liked him. Ever.

cupcakeyummy
cupcakeyummy wrote:
2014-07-18 06:43:37 -0700

Don't like me liked him better 2 years ago so good luck Justin u are losing fans!

cupcakeyummy

-Yeah- wrote:
2014-07-18 06:25:42 -0700

I like peanuts

frankie2k13
frankie2k13 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:25:18 -0700

thats rude, I think he's fruity cause he tries to chase after girls in a music video or in real life

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-18 06:23:00 -0700

and my friend who rally like him got VIP passes to meet him backstage said "no your not allowed to see me because you forged them passes"

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-18 06:21:55 -0700

and hes hair is horrible

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-18 06:21:46 -0700

he sings to poor

fairest_of_all
fairest_of_all wrote:
2014-07-18 06:21:14 -0700

Wow. I kinda like his hair, but it isn't the greatest.

frankie2k13
frankie2k13 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:20:37 -0700

I don't even like him he's so fruity

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:19:47 -0700

no comment.....

winterswag
winterswag wrote:
2014-07-18 06:19:40 -0700

no ugly or nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way