Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

emoboy15xx

lilChristina112 wrote:
2014-06-17 00:31:13 -0700

taytaypeace: LOL so true

heartlove307
heartlove307 wrote:
2014-03-29 17:20:03 -0700

u don't think girls want a non original hair cut jb no way

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:33:32 -0700

nobody is wearing it anymore

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-03-22 18:52:13 -0700

This is soo old....his hair is WAY better now

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-03-22 01:05:07 -0700

if my bf had the jb cut he would rock it better than jb but i would prefer him not to cause no ifense but jb is a gay #### addicted

sofiatheprincess

Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-03-21 11:50:37 -0700

I Luv His Hair And other Guys Tht Has It

littlegamer99
littlegamer99 wrote:
2014-03-21 10:20:36 -0700

WHY THE HECK DOES JB MATTER?!

Radhikaperfect
Radhikaperfect wrote:
2014-03-21 07:31:00 -0700

my classmate mark having same hair like jb.

KuggeneswarySekar

Justin Bieber sounds like a 2 year old

dudemaster
dudemaster wrote:
2014-03-20 23:03:33 -0700

that is so ugly!!

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way