Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

kitty_loves_u
kitty_loves_u wrote:
2014-03-20 21:26:42 -0700

his hair is so ugly

report
Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-03-20 21:05:01 -0700

No one wants his hair whoever does well x.x u will regret it

report
EmilyyLuvsU
EmilyyLuvsU wrote:
2014-03-20 21:03:56 -0700

Stop hating haters!! Damn!!!

report
TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-20 20:31:44 -0700

that hair is freakin ugly PEACE OUT SUCKAS LOL JK UR NOT SUCKAS UR DA BOMB WOW I NEED TO SHUT UP

report
southparkkyle393
southparkkyle393 wrote:
2014-03-20 20:10:47 -0700

like i ever would im black pshh and that will never happen

report
Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-20 20:09:29 -0700

NO ONE CARES, ANDREW!!!!!!!!

report
warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 20:07:22 -0700

HEY BLACK GUYS CANT GET THAT HAIR SO NOT EVERYONE

report
worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2014-03-20 20:00:46 -0700

uh...correction....mostly only 'boys' want this haircut for impression. (No offence if you don't). I never liked him back then with his looks, dont like him now either.

report
CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:53:53 -0700

Ew. His hair looks bad there but his hair now looks cute ^_*

report
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:52:11 -0700

Lawl! xD *Grabs paint balls * Devil TIME FOR ACTION.

report
Thezdude11
Thezdude11 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:51:55 -0700

I don't want Berbers haircut. So u lied. Problem?

report
warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:48:41 -0700

RISE CHILDREN RISE AGNIST THIS BLASPHAME BECAUSE THIS IS..... KIDZWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:38:11 -0700

Did you say... "everyone" ???
By everyone, do you mean " everyone, everyone " ???
Do you mean " GIRLS everyone " ???
Umm..... No. Just. No. This. Is. NOT A FACT. =.= Cuz girls don't want JB'S hair...=.= DARN YOU JB!

report
warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:28:53 -0700

LIES PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THEM THERE EVIL I SAY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
OMGTheyKilledKenny
OMGTheyKilledKenny wrote:
2014-03-20 19:18:05 -0700

450th dislike! yey

report
brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-20 17:41:47 -0700

Okay not only does Justin Bieber suck at singing he's also the first to smile at his mug shot.

report
amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:38 -0700

no ungy Justin is not my favorite person

report
-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-03-20 14:55:58 -0700

No thanks

report
jaydark
jaydark wrote:
2014-03-20 14:10:44 -0700

nobody wants her baby @ss haircut

report
Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-03-20 14:06:25 -0700

No just no

report
back to story
Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

  • No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

related stories

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality. 
reply 1 day
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"sugarpetals" wrote: "-_-NowYouSeeMeD" wrote: I know a lot of u BELIBERS out there might not like this post..but..still...I'm gonna continue!!!!  JUSTIN BIBER is REALLY TALENTED....I KNOW...I DON'T DENIE THAT AT ALL...but personally as a person I HATE HIM!!  I mean he's horrible....he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he clearly proved that by breaking SELENA'S heart in to a thousand pieces & by almost being kicked out of a country!!!:c (not just any..USA).He also did many other kinds of things which are...heheheh....heheh....better off not mentioning!!!:D  I know I'll never be able to reach where he did at the age of 13 but if fame leads to this...then...I rather stay invisible!!!:3   I KNOW HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED WHEN IT COMES TO BIBER :'c CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME  GOOD REASONS FOR WHICH BIEBER SHOULDN'T BE HATED?!?!:( AT LEAST ...MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AGREE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!:c I really don't wanna change her love for Biber or anything....I just wanna see...even if for once....those things that she and all of u Justin Biber fans  see in him!!!:)   i am not a belieber but this is no way to talk about Justin. maybe he has his flaws but it is not for us to judge. u want reasons why people like him right then here are they: 1.he can sing 2.they like his music 3.he is cute if u hate him then its your problem.......u don't need to like him just don't hate him because he is human, would u like someone to hate you because of the way you live and choose to be? yes i agree he did allot of horrible things, but what right do you have to hate him? and as far as your friend is concerned....u shouldn't feel bad because she sees something you don't see in him and that has nothing to do with you. I agree with sugarpetals I'm sorry to say but she is right.
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
My 2 older brothers & I live with my Mom, Step-Dad, & "their kids". They get out of doing chores, coming home at curfew, and can all but do anything & get away with all of it!!!!!! :e My Mom doesn't like it much but won't do anything about it. HELP!!!!!!!  :bigfrown
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's good to know you don't mind! I think I might have lost a friend though... I asked Peter444 and he said he doesn't support gays... I hope he knew what I meant..... :) anyway thanks for the support! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply 1 day