Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:08:17 -0700

xDDDDDD

softballgirl3280
softballgirl3280 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:07:14 -0700

Anyone got a gun to kill him

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:06:12 -0700

JB 2 meh is just terrible,hes annoying,and is a D*** head...

George10
George10 wrote:
2013-08-13 19:58:06 -0700

I'm not such a big fan of Justin bieber either but
Some of his songs are good

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:50:50 -0700

Justin Bieber is AWFUL but he has good hair I must say

itstimetocreepitHD
itstimetocreepitHD wrote:
2013-05-19 22:08:56 -0700

I DONT like justin bieber. To me O LY OME yes only ONE song was good. Anything else is turd. ( if its the same for u let me know )

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-18 00:58:00 -0700

i love all hairstyle of him. its awesome

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-13 08:22:51 -0700

I like his New Hair CuT NoT THe Old OnE....

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-13 07:25:49 -0700

Ooo if i was a boy i wishes his hair oh god it is very nice

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-13 07:11:28 -0700

haha bro

steveisbored
steveisbored wrote:
2013-05-13 07:06:27 -0700

i don't want jb's hair cause i like mine

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-05-13 07:04:31 -0700

I actually don't want Jb's hair,i like mine

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-13 00:07:01 -0700

no thanks my hair is kinda better then his if he didnt wash it for like 2 days it would do ugly trust me on that

Crimson Commune
Crimson Commune wrote:
2013-05-12 20:35:31 -0700

pics or it didn't happen

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:55 -0700

ik but I don't talk to her no more

YingYang679
YingYang679 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:16 -0700

I like some of his new hairstyles but I really don't like him that much cause he's ugly

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-12 20:09:24 -0700

@vgirl he didnt admit to being gay your friend is stupid .-.

sopygirl67
sopygirl67 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:08:01 -0700

Justin beibers ugley

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:38:32 -0700

HAHA lol!!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-12 19:37:51 -0700

i hate his hair tbh its so unoriginally and pretty much every boy from the ages of 12-18 have it so... yeah lame

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day