Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

kitty_loves_u
kitty_loves_u wrote:
2014-03-20 21:26:42 -0700

his hair is so ugly

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-03-20 21:05:01 -0700

No one wants his hair whoever does well x.x u will regret it

EmilyyLuvsU
EmilyyLuvsU wrote:
2014-03-20 21:03:56 -0700

Stop hating haters!! Damn!!!

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-20 20:31:44 -0700

that hair is freakin ugly PEACE OUT SUCKAS LOL JK UR NOT SUCKAS UR DA BOMB WOW I NEED TO SHUT UP

southparkkyle393
southparkkyle393 wrote:
2014-03-20 20:10:47 -0700

like i ever would im black pshh and that will never happen

Extreme_Chaos
Extreme_Chaos wrote:
2014-03-20 20:09:29 -0700

NO ONE CARES, ANDREW!!!!!!!!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 20:07:22 -0700

HEY BLACK GUYS CANT GET THAT HAIR SO NOT EVERYONE

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2014-03-20 20:00:46 -0700

uh...correction....mostly only 'boys' want this haircut for impression. (No offence if you don't). I never liked him back then with his looks, dont like him now either.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:53:53 -0700

Ew. His hair looks bad there but his hair now looks cute ^_*

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:52:11 -0700

Lawl! xD *Grabs paint balls * Devil TIME FOR ACTION.

Thezdude11
Thezdude11 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:51:55 -0700

I don't want Berbers haircut. So u lied. Problem?

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:48:41 -0700

RISE CHILDREN RISE AGNIST THIS BLASPHAME BECAUSE THIS IS..... KIDZWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-20 19:38:11 -0700

Did you say... "everyone" ???
By everyone, do you mean " everyone, everyone " ???
Do you mean " GIRLS everyone " ???
Umm..... No. Just. No. This. Is. NOT A FACT. =.= Cuz girls don't want JB'S hair...=.= DARN YOU JB!

warriorandman
warriorandman wrote:
2014-03-20 19:28:53 -0700

LIES PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE THEM THERE EVIL I SAY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGTheyKilledKenny
OMGTheyKilledKenny wrote:
2014-03-20 19:18:05 -0700

450th dislike! yey

brookehyland
brookehyland wrote:
2014-03-20 17:41:47 -0700

Okay not only does Justin Bieber suck at singing he's also the first to smile at his mug shot.

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:38 -0700

no ungy Justin is not my favorite person

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-03-20 14:55:58 -0700

No thanks

jaydark
jaydark wrote:
2014-03-20 14:10:44 -0700

nobody wants her baby @ss haircut

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-03-20 14:06:25 -0700

No just no

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way