Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-03-20 13:50:57 -0700

not doing

MakeUpAddict1
MakeUpAddict1 wrote:
2014-03-20 13:07:11 -0700

His hair's cool, but it doesn't beat Alex Turner's. X

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-01-31 19:28:46 -0800

Omg Justin beiber is ugly..just saying

hero552

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:57:44 -0800

I don't

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-31 16:51:19 -0800

Why would anyone wants his hair!!??

BellaLovely
BellaLovely wrote:
2014-01-31 16:12:58 -0800

Justin Bieber is weird

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:06:14 -0800

Eww... That's the last thing I would touch. If I had 10 seconds on earth and I HAD too.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:52:28 -0800

ew i like his new hair cut better the old one didnt look tht good on him

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-31 15:49:18 -0800

Justin Bieber is an Insane Mad man. Why would anyone want a Madman's hair style??

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:26:33 -0800

No I want Harry styles hair from 1 detraction

it_is_me
it_is_me wrote:
2014-01-31 15:21:20 -0800

i think eminems is better

DarkDead

Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:50 -0800

@DarkDead Agreed

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:25 -0800

love his hair but hate his attitude if u knw wat i mean

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:03 -0800

ok yes

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-31 15:17:29 -0800

ikr hes hideous

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way