Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

MakeUpAddict1
MakeUpAddict1 wrote:
2014-03-20 13:07:11 -0700

His hair's cool, but it doesn't beat Alex Turner's. X

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-01-31 19:28:46 -0800

Omg Justin beiber is ugly..just saying

hero552

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:57:44 -0800

I don't

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-31 16:51:19 -0800

Why would anyone wants his hair!!??

BellaLovely
BellaLovely wrote:
2014-01-31 16:12:58 -0800

Justin Bieber is weird

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:06:14 -0800

Eww... That's the last thing I would touch. If I had 10 seconds on earth and I HAD too.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:52:28 -0800

ew i like his new hair cut better the old one didnt look tht good on him

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-31 15:49:18 -0800

Justin Bieber is an Insane Mad man. Why would anyone want a Madman's hair style??

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:26:33 -0800

No I want Harry styles hair from 1 detraction

it_is_me
it_is_me wrote:
2014-01-31 15:21:20 -0800

i think eminems is better

DarkDead

Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:50 -0800

@DarkDead Agreed

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:25 -0800

love his hair but hate his attitude if u knw wat i mean

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:03 -0800

ok yes

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-31 15:17:29 -0800

ikr hes hideous

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-31 15:16:43 -0800

his hair is ugly and so is he

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love