Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-03-20 13:50:57 -0700

not doing

MakeUpAddict1
MakeUpAddict1 wrote:
2014-03-20 13:07:11 -0700

His hair's cool, but it doesn't beat Alex Turner's. X

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2014-01-31 19:28:46 -0800

Omg Justin beiber is ugly..just saying

hero552

wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:57:44 -0800

I don't

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-31 16:51:19 -0800

Why would anyone wants his hair!!??

BellaLovely
BellaLovely wrote:
2014-01-31 16:12:58 -0800

Justin Bieber is weird

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-01-31 16:06:14 -0800

Eww... That's the last thing I would touch. If I had 10 seconds on earth and I HAD too.

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:52:28 -0800

ew i like his new hair cut better the old one didnt look tht good on him

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-31 15:49:18 -0800

Justin Bieber is an Insane Mad man. Why would anyone want a Madman's hair style??

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:26:33 -0800

No I want Harry styles hair from 1 detraction

it_is_me
it_is_me wrote:
2014-01-31 15:21:20 -0800

i think eminems is better

DarkDead

Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:50 -0800

@DarkDead Agreed

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:25 -0800

love his hair but hate his attitude if u knw wat i mean

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-01-31 15:18:03 -0800

ok yes

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-31 15:17:29 -0800

ikr hes hideous

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress