Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-31 15:16:43 -0800

his hair is ugly and so is he

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 19:02:41 -0800

Ugh nooooooo

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:00:46 -0800

not everyone wants jb's hair

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-17 16:38:02 -0700

omg justin has the cutest haircut!!!!!

RawrImacat

NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-08-14 08:54:36 -0700

Yeah um I don't want justin biebers hair :P

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-14 08:50:41 -0700

OMFG!! Hahahahahaha! In my opinion J.B's hair looks like a raccoon ninja attached his face and spinned all around his hair. But again it's just my opinion. smile

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-14 08:31:21 -0700

Besides, I have my own hair.. x]

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-14 08:30:23 -0700

99% of teenage girls would cry if he jumped of a building, and 1% would yell, “Do a backflip!” I’m that 1% xD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:02:13 -0700

i want his hair lol

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-14 07:19:33 -0700

Can someone just kill him already!!??

Cam922

You'll never get to understand what I said -_-

HeyItsHayley
HeyItsHayley wrote:
2013-08-14 07:09:20 -0700

i hate his hair

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)