Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-31 15:16:43 -0800

his hair is ugly and so is he

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 19:02:41 -0800

Ugh nooooooo

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:00:46 -0800

not everyone wants jb's hair

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-09-17 16:38:02 -0700

omg justin has the cutest haircut!!!!!

RawrImacat

NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-08-14 08:54:36 -0700

Yeah um I don't want justin biebers hair :P

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-14 08:50:41 -0700

OMFG!! Hahahahahaha! In my opinion J.B's hair looks like a raccoon ninja attached his face and spinned all around his hair. But again it's just my opinion. smile

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-14 08:31:21 -0700

Besides, I have my own hair.. x]

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-14 08:30:23 -0700

99% of teenage girls would cry if he jumped of a building, and 1% would yell, “Do a backflip!” I’m that 1% xD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:02:13 -0700

i want his hair lol

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-14 07:19:33 -0700

Can someone just kill him already!!??

Cam922

You'll never get to understand what I said -_-

HeyItsHayley
HeyItsHayley wrote:
2013-08-14 07:09:20 -0700

i hate his hair

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way