Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

rainmist
rainmist wrote:
2012-04-11 23:34:46 -0700

hes hot and all that but dont want that hair

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:47:07 -0700

i like JB but his hair is nothing to be talking cuz its just hair

kelseylove
kelseylove wrote:
2012-04-11 18:25:46 -0700

I HATE HIM! i dont want his hair, so i agree with A-N-A-Z-H-I-A! not EVERYONE (unless im considered a nobody) wants his hair... so the whole video of him blow drying his hair, is so stupid because I DONT CARE AT ALL! i dont want to watch it and still havent and still think its stupid to have videos of him blow drying his hair! GET OVER HIM PEOPLE!!!!!! thank you..

Dee_DeeForever_2088018
Dee_DeeForever_2088018 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:47:04 -0700

No one wants his hair cut. That hair cut been out. I dont know what they talking about

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-04-11 15:33:27 -0700

i dont want his hair soo not "everyone"wants his hair

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:59 -0700

Cj said I Had hair like that befor he was Famous Ash

xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx
xX*NinjaBubblez*Xx wrote:
2012-04-11 14:08:44 -0700

the video has been "TERMINATED"

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:04:08 -0700

i know right???

J3 ROCKS!
J3 ROCKS! wrote:
2012-04-11 14:02:54 -0700

they hate him because he sounds like a girl.

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:41:51 -0700

haha they don't ask for it by his name but they describe it

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-04-11 13:16:26 -0700

who would want helmet hair?

xJayyJayyx
xJayyJayyx wrote:
2012-04-11 13:12:01 -0700

Yaay.! Justin Bieber.! xD Kiddin'. v.v I Don't Hate Him, But I Don't Particularly Like Him. xD I Love His Hair The Way It Is Now. :3

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 13:05:02 -0700

i dont hate JB ....i like JB ..he is hot..but i dont want his hair

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-11 13:03:21 -0700

why do so many people hate JB

XxDextrenxX
XxDextrenxX wrote:
2012-04-11 12:58:17 -0700

i like havng long hair but now all the girls at my school just think i copying him even though i had long hair before anyone new about him -_-"

i luv xavier
i luv xavier wrote:
2012-04-11 12:55:19 -0700

EW! i dont want hes hair!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna keep my beautiful hair!!!!!

isposeimawesome
isposeimawesome wrote:
2012-04-11 12:45:08 -0700

Blej everyone at my school has justin bieber hair it's not cool no one is original anymore -______-

bieberfever17
bieberfever17 wrote:
2012-04-11 12:38:07 -0700

People just hating.! I looovve JB!

XtremeGirness
XtremeGirness wrote:
2012-04-11 12:15:53 -0700

I don't like JB at all... He is so gross! He needs to step outta the closet o_o

Dark_angel133
Dark_angel133 wrote:
2012-04-11 12:13:53 -0700

Wow..

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!