Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-14 05:51:19 -0700

My hair is better than jousting because it my own....does that even make sense?? Tongue Out

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-14 05:30:25 -0700

Guys, don't argue here don't like a comment? Report.......
It's true almost many people are fighting ove Justin's hair

bakergirl123
bakergirl123 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:31:23 -0700

You people are ditz you should appearicate the hair styled that you have and not some hairstyles that they have

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:22:41 -0700

I agree i have beautiful hair Grin

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:08:55 -0700

I don't want his hair...I have my own :3

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:08:17 -0700

xDDDDDD

softballgirl3280
softballgirl3280 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:07:14 -0700

Anyone got a gun to kill him

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:06:12 -0700

JB 2 meh is just terrible,hes annoying,and is a D*** head...

George10
George10 wrote:
2013-08-13 19:58:06 -0700

I'm not such a big fan of Justin bieber either but
Some of his songs are good

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-13 19:50:50 -0700

Justin Bieber is AWFUL but he has good hair I must say

itstimetocreepitHD
itstimetocreepitHD wrote:
2013-05-19 22:08:56 -0700

I DONT like justin bieber. To me O LY OME yes only ONE song was good. Anything else is turd. ( if its the same for u let me know )

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-18 00:58:00 -0700

i love all hairstyle of him. its awesome

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-13 08:22:51 -0700

I like his New Hair CuT NoT THe Old OnE....

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-13 07:25:49 -0700

Ooo if i was a boy i wishes his hair oh god it is very nice

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-05-13 07:11:28 -0700

haha bro

steveisbored
steveisbored wrote:
2013-05-13 07:06:27 -0700

i don't want jb's hair cause i like mine

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-05-13 07:04:31 -0700

I actually don't want Jb's hair,i like mine

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-13 00:07:01 -0700

no thanks my hair is kinda better then his if he didnt wash it for like 2 days it would do ugly trust me on that

Crimson Commune
Crimson Commune wrote:
2013-05-12 20:35:31 -0700

pics or it didn't happen

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:55 -0700

ik but I don't talk to her no more

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)