Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

YingYang679
YingYang679 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:16 -0700

I like some of his new hairstyles but I really don't like him that much cause he's ugly

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-12 20:09:24 -0700

@vgirl he didnt admit to being gay your friend is stupid .-.

sopygirl67
sopygirl67 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:08:01 -0700

Justin beibers ugley

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:38:32 -0700

HAHA lol!!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-12 19:37:51 -0700

i hate his hair tbh its so unoriginally and pretty much every boy from the ages of 12-18 have it so... yeah lame

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:27:00 -0700

EWW!!!! I can careless about him!! My friend she told me that he ADDIMITED that he IS gay!!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-05-12 17:04:40 -0700

lmaoo that nxxa hair look gay like a mf!

--_Brianne_--
--_Brianne_-- wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:56 -0700

no... just no...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:00 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwww his hair oh hell no

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:54 -0700

uh .. NO!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:39 -0700

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-12 16:22:16 -0700

I love his hair back then

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:20:14 -0700

Excuse me? :I

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:19:25 -0700

You can have him, kep7hk. And not EVERYBODY wants the dude's hair. Tongue Out

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-05-12 16:17:49 -0700

I WANT HIM! STAY AWAY! HES MINE!

girls rock20
girls rock20 wrote:
2012-05-19 02:45:03 -0700

I love Justin bieber!! he's awesome!! Love Love Love

Peacebugs7
Peacebugs7 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:17:12 -0700

I LOVE JUSTIN!!! He's so hot, especially now that he's older...

darkskyes
darkskyes wrote:
2012-04-17 20:55:38 -0700

ewww i hate jb, sry jb lovers but he's gay, and has no talent, proof he's gay(he's trying too hard not to be, he wears mascara, eyeliner, nail polish purple, lip stick, etc)proof he has no talent(in his newest song he sounds like a [please excuse my language]fùckin whale being murdered by an angry nerd)

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: