Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

YingYang679
YingYang679 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:16 -0700

I like some of his new hairstyles but I really don't like him that much cause he's ugly

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-12 20:09:24 -0700

@vgirl he didnt admit to being gay your friend is stupid .-.

sopygirl67
sopygirl67 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:08:01 -0700

Justin beibers ugley

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:38:32 -0700

HAHA lol!!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-12 19:37:51 -0700

i hate his hair tbh its so unoriginally and pretty much every boy from the ages of 12-18 have it so... yeah lame

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:27:00 -0700

EWW!!!! I can careless about him!! My friend she told me that he ADDIMITED that he IS gay!!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-05-12 17:04:40 -0700

lmaoo that nxxa hair look gay like a mf!

--_Brianne_--
--_Brianne_-- wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:56 -0700

no... just no...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:00 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwww his hair oh hell no

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:54 -0700

uh .. NO!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:39 -0700

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-12 16:22:16 -0700

I love his hair back then

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:20:14 -0700

Excuse me? :I

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:19:25 -0700

You can have him, kep7hk. And not EVERYBODY wants the dude's hair. Tongue Out

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-05-12 16:17:49 -0700

I WANT HIM! STAY AWAY! HES MINE!

girls rock20
girls rock20 wrote:
2012-05-19 02:45:03 -0700

I love Justin bieber!! he's awesome!! Love Love Love

Peacebugs7
Peacebugs7 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:17:12 -0700

I LOVE JUSTIN!!! He's so hot, especially now that he's older...

darkskyes
darkskyes wrote:
2012-04-17 20:55:38 -0700

ewww i hate jb, sry jb lovers but he's gay, and has no talent, proof he's gay(he's trying too hard not to be, he wears mascara, eyeliner, nail polish purple, lip stick, etc)proof he has no talent(in his newest song he sounds like a [please excuse my language]fùckin whale being murdered by an angry nerd)

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress