Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

YingYang679
YingYang679 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:13:16 -0700

I like some of his new hairstyles but I really don't like him that much cause he's ugly

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-12 20:09:24 -0700

@vgirl he didnt admit to being gay your friend is stupid .-.

sopygirl67
sopygirl67 wrote:
2013-05-12 20:08:01 -0700

Justin beibers ugley

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:38:32 -0700

HAHA lol!!

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-05-12 19:37:51 -0700

i hate his hair tbh its so unoriginally and pretty much every boy from the ages of 12-18 have it so... yeah lame

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-12 19:36:35 -0700

I want it. I can sell it to children for a million bucks xD

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-12 19:27:00 -0700

EWW!!!! I can careless about him!! My friend she told me that he ADDIMITED that he IS gay!!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-05-12 17:04:40 -0700

lmaoo that nxxa hair look gay like a mf!

--_Brianne_--
--_Brianne_-- wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:56 -0700

no... just no...

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-12 16:32:00 -0700

ewwwwwwwwwwww his hair oh hell no

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:54 -0700

uh .. NO!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-12 16:25:39 -0700

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-12 16:22:16 -0700

I love his hair back then

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:20:14 -0700

Excuse me? :I

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-12 16:19:25 -0700

You can have him, kep7hk. And not EVERYBODY wants the dude's hair. Tongue Out

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-05-12 16:17:49 -0700

I WANT HIM! STAY AWAY! HES MINE!

girls rock20
girls rock20 wrote:
2012-05-19 02:45:03 -0700

I love Justin bieber!! he's awesome!! Love Love Love

Peacebugs7
Peacebugs7 wrote:
2012-04-23 07:17:12 -0700

I LOVE JUSTIN!!! He's so hot, especially now that he's older...

darkskyes
darkskyes wrote:
2012-04-17 20:55:38 -0700

ewww i hate jb, sry jb lovers but he's gay, and has no talent, proof he's gay(he's trying too hard not to be, he wears mascara, eyeliner, nail polish purple, lip stick, etc)proof he has no talent(in his newest song he sounds like a [please excuse my language]fùckin whale being murdered by an angry nerd)

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.