Comments

Happy No Pants Day!

Whether you knew it or not, the first Friday of May (every year) is always No Pants Day! Find out what it is, who in the world celebrates it and what you can on this special day – without abandoning your pants! Back to Article

MahiSara
MahiSara wrote:
2013-12-29 09:41:30 -0800

eu discusting day!!!!

junkfoodaddict88
junkfoodaddict88 wrote:
2013-12-16 05:46:44 -0800

Epic... not that i intend on marching through the streets half #####...

kittytwoshoes
kittytwoshoes wrote:
2013-12-15 09:45:52 -0800

Disguisting !!!

qtgirl31
qtgirl31 wrote:
2013-12-15 08:36:20 -0800

Cool! Hope there is no No ######### & Pants Day.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-14 07:28:57 -0800

My brother NEVER wears pants. My parents have to FORCE him to in the morning Frown

crazyfor1d
crazyfor1d wrote:
2013-12-13 18:51:43 -0800

it is awesome and gross

crazyfor1d
crazyfor1d wrote:
2013-12-13 18:51:26 -0800

well this is awesome if somebody doesn't want to wear pants let them be free.i would join in this day too.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-12-13 18:50:13 -0800

for me this is that day all day at my house

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-13 18:47:41 -0800

He does this all the time.
Weird....

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-13 18:47:13 -0800

This isn't a holiday for my little cousin!

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-13 14:10:41 -0700

that so gross

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-13 10:44:00 -0700

this holiday is everyday for my lil bro but for me, yeah right!!!

-MysteriousLove-
-MysteriousLove- wrote:
2013-10-11 12:21:01 -0700

Oh My Gosh... I love the idea. ^~^

TheTotallyAwesomeOne
TheTotallyAwesomeOne wrote:
2013-10-11 09:35:46 -0700

This is brilliant, apart from one problem.. I don't think my tutor would be too happy if I appeared at school with no trousers on:P

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-11 09:31:46 -0700

everyday is like this for meh xD

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-11 06:55:08 -0700

Lol! xD

delmas
delmas wrote:
2013-10-11 06:45:37 -0700

oh member be good that day

lami123
lami123 wrote:
2013-10-11 06:31:19 -0700

im 100% sure my math teacher will love this idea of holiday cause he went pant less last week!!!!!

laylababe
laylababe wrote:
2013-10-11 06:27:11 -0700

lol i would

donagwez
donagwez wrote:
2013-10-11 06:15:31 -0700

cool

Poll-1

When Should Teenager's Day Be?

• Middle of the summer.
  • Six months from my birthday.
  • During spring break.
  • Every day!

Micro_hawaiian-lei-day-micro
In 1928 a poet suggested there should be a holiday honoring the Hawaiian custom of making and wea...
Micro_national-sandwich-day-micro
It's not just a cheesy (pun intended!) excuse for a holiday or a chance for Subway or Quiznos to ...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??