Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:59:28 -0800

well I went a whole year without getting mine I got put on birth control for it and it help straighten things out

miss_guide_2614421
miss_guide_2614421 wrote:
2014-01-02 13:59:45 -0800

Who would ask this boy's is on here u have a mom.

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:50:12 -0800

has the whole world gone completly mad! or iz it just me?

Zenea33
Zenea33 wrote:
2013-09-05 09:54:16 -0700

heck yeah Frustrated

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:34:33 -0700

Cool

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:34:02 -0700

My period makes me so uncomfortable :s

Blackwater101
Blackwater101 wrote:
2013-06-08 19:04:01 -0700

@kisses26.. wen u start cramping or anything tht mean you're close where a liner..tht way you'll have something on..

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-06-08 19:01:45 -0700

I was at a fair when my period started in 2012 and today at Wal-Mart

Blackwater101
Blackwater101 wrote:
2013-06-08 18:56:58 -0700

@livie1999 mine was over 10 days late this time around..jus wear a liner and wait..it might skip or jus run late.. I've had mine for 6yrs 7yrs in jan... and i'm still not exactly reg.. mine and my bestie and her sis..are bck to bck but usually wen once of us it late so is the other

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-06-08 18:51:36 -0700

ohhhh I never knew that! but I'm still going to ask my mom if its normal

Lol_cray_cray
Lol_cray_cray wrote:
2013-06-08 14:28:06 -0700

i was reallly scared when i was a month late but not as scared as my friend at school she was 3 months late should she talk to her mom or just wait

livie1999
livie1999 wrote:
2013-06-08 13:47:05 -0700

mine is a week late what do i do now?

kaechrbestfriend123
kaechrbestfriend123 wrote:
2013-06-08 13:42:07 -0700

preg. or late

LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow wrote:
2013-06-08 13:11:52 -0700

when you miss your period that means either
1:something is wrong or

2013-03-20 16:56:54 -0700

Well this is awkward

Lionblaze12
Lionblaze12 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:56:34 -0700

Well this is awkward

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
I’m nine. When will I get my period?

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress