Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:47:49 -0700

eww! DON'T SAY THAT WHEN TONS OF PPL R ON HERE!!!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:34:46 -0700

EWW YOUR SO GROSS! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Mlp ruler rocker
Mlp ruler rocker wrote:
2013-03-07 12:41:28 -0800

Yea,'cause we r like,disgusted by it! (Answering the pregnancy thing)

Mlp ruler rocker
Mlp ruler rocker wrote:
2013-03-07 12:39:15 -0800

Ew but I'm a girl who thinks this is disgusting

yung eli
yung eli wrote:
2013-03-06 17:47:57 -0800

WHY WE NEED A PRIDOE I EACH SENTEICE

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-03-06 17:12:33 -0800

man some might be and some couldn't care les

always.love.hail
always.love.hail wrote:
2013-03-06 17:02:51 -0800

why cant we just get a text saying congrats your not pregnant!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-03-06 16:47:36 -0800

DONT SAY ANYTHING FUNNY.BOYS!!!??? THIS IS NOT FUNNY!Girls have those!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-06 16:39:58 -0800

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIRLS YOU MUSH BE Embarrassed

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-03-02 22:15:11 -0800

I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE WILL COME

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-03-02 21:56:29 -0800

asia0e1 they posted that 4 months ago ._.

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-03-02 21:47:19 -0800

U KNOW BOYS CAN READ THIS SOO THIS IS EMBARRASING FOR ALL GIRLS NOT JUST SOME PEOPLE BECAUSE IN SCHOOL BOYS WILL KNOW U HAVE IT WHEN U KEEP GOIN TO THE BATHROOM ALSO THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF U BECAUSE THE READ THIS SO CURSE U PEOPLE

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-03-02 21:43:00 -0800

WTF UR A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 UR GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

asia0e1
asia0e1 wrote:
2013-03-02 21:39:27 -0800

hey!! ur just saying that because ur a boy! what if u were a girl! im only 9 ill be getting my period soon! so shut up about thease things make u laugh!

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-02-10 13:09:14 -0800

my period is irregular all the time...
But i dont really worry because i eat well and dont mind missing it! im better off without it!

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-11-20 22:56:41 -0800

These things makes me laugh

CheerCaptain123
CheerCaptain123 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:53:28 -0800

don't be it doesn't hurt.

Jared$wag
Jared$wag wrote:
2012-11-19 20:21:14 -0800

lol Big Grin juss kidding

Jared$wag
Jared$wag wrote:
2012-11-19 20:20:56 -0800

omg period alert!!!

#Beautiful.Thuq♥
#Beautiful.Thuq♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 19:58:25 -0800

Missed Period = Preqoo ♥

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.