Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-11-19 18:32:51 -0800

dese hoes realy nasty telling dey buisness on here

R I S S A ;**♥

futuregraham wrote:
2012-11-19 16:40:45 -0800

HOW DO U NOT KNOW....U MUST B A BIEGENIER

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:26:08 -0800

lol she think she just know everythang

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:25:35 -0800

LOL they say i look like chief keef now since i got my hair twisted haha!

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:12:45 -0800

LOVE SOSA!!!

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-19 14:36:55 -0800

Wow

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-19 14:31:28 -0800

Ha why the fuc y'all Putting y'all damn business out there y'all nasty!

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-19 14:25:20 -0800

its soo funny periods

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-19 14:25:04 -0800

wtf would they make this ya girls get them dont they already know that they have had health
smile

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-11-19 13:38:44 -0800

Mood Swinqs.?
Truee That Lmaoo...

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:51:11 -0800

what?like for real?

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:15:59 -0800

i hope yall know...yall just puttin your business out

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 11:35:37 -0800

Thee Only Timee U Should Miss Yoo Period Is If U Preggoo , If U Missed It ,, Budddieee U Pregnant

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:04:48 -0800

*what

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:04:38 -0800

which gurl doesnt know ahat a period is???? and if they dont they dumb azzh3ll !

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-11-19 09:26:26 -0800

WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-11-19 04:53:29 -0800

That's my b day

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
I’m nine. When will I get my period?

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair