Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-11-19 18:32:51 -0800

dese hoes realy nasty telling dey buisness on here

R I S S A ;**♥

futuregraham wrote:
2012-11-19 16:40:45 -0800

HOW DO U NOT KNOW....U MUST B A BIEGENIER

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:26:08 -0800

lol she think she just know everythang

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:25:35 -0800

LOL they say i look like chief keef now since i got my hair twisted haha!

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-11-19 15:12:45 -0800

LOVE SOSA!!!

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-19 14:36:55 -0800

Wow

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-19 14:31:28 -0800

Ha why the fuc y'all Putting y'all damn business out there y'all nasty!

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-19 14:25:20 -0800

its soo funny periods

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-19 14:25:04 -0800

wtf would they make this ya girls get them dont they already know that they have had health
smile

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-11-19 13:38:44 -0800

Mood Swinqs.?
Truee That Lmaoo...

kayladw1245
kayladw1245 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:51:11 -0800

what?like for real?

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-11-19 12:15:59 -0800

i hope yall know...yall just puttin your business out

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-19 11:35:37 -0800

Thee Only Timee U Should Miss Yoo Period Is If U Preggoo , If U Missed It ,, Budddieee U Pregnant

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:04:48 -0800

*what

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:04:38 -0800

which gurl doesnt know ahat a period is???? and if they dont they dumb azzh3ll !

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-11-19 09:26:26 -0800

WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-11-19 04:53:29 -0800

That's my b day

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.