Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-03-24 21:47:43 -0700

i've been having mood swings

tt52501

pinky78389 wrote:
2012-03-12 17:23:06 -0700

..............................

Ninster01
Ninster01 wrote:
2012-03-11 19:19:22 -0700

Look girls, i get that you don't really feel comfortable having this artical in the public for boys to read, but the truth is, this isn't a secret, its life. Don't you know that doctors HAVE to know this?, and there are many doctors that aren't women! Say this was kept a secret, and you having trouble with your period, and there is a doctor that is a guy and he can cure anybody, don't you think you'd have to tell him? Plus, some boys can be curious, but others aren't acting like true gentlemen.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-09 17:26:06 -0800

Why do guys comment on this? they shouldnt know about it!!!!

Pancakegirl
Pancakegirl wrote:
2012-03-09 17:24:58 -0800

ummmmm

laney787878
laney787878 wrote:
2012-03-09 16:28:27 -0800

if you do not like it i will keep doing it bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooorrrrrrrddddddiiinnnngg

shag mama
shag mama wrote:
2012-03-09 16:19:19 -0800

only gay boys would read this but i donot care about the tilte

itsrealsara
itsrealsara wrote:
2012-03-09 16:01:58 -0800

OMG!Dont they know that boys can read this??

Sweetypie8
Sweetypie8 wrote:
2012-03-09 15:51:01 -0800

This is imbarassing. There's probably guys that r reading this. Another thing if your periods late
Then u might be pregnant!!!!! ROTFL

AlphaGirl14
AlphaGirl14 wrote:
2012-03-09 15:36:34 -0800

this is awkward i mean guys can read this too hahahahahaha! rofl

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:52:48 -0800

Oh my gosh, they really have thing for dear dish it?
Oh God...

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:50:17 -0800

ah hah

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:50:13 -0800

@carson1061ksm: Lmao, if it was inappropriate, the admins wouldn't of allowed it to be published. It's informative, and may be useful for you in the future.. that's if you ever grow up ahah.
hah.

Mz. Chinabear2011
Mz. Chinabear2011 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:46:50 -0800

mine's come 1 month or 1 year idk y

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-09 14:39:18 -0800

INNAPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
I’m nine. When will I get my period?

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002