Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-03-09 14:38:00 -0800

Mine's unpredictable. It comes like 1 month later, then 3 months later. -.-

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:29:36 -0800

um i did not get mine yet but i am 11 yrs. old

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-08 14:44:39 -0800

mine comes every once in a while

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-08 14:43:50 -0800

I haven't had mine yet, I am almost 13.

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:53 -0800

Oh well that idk

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:08 -0800

Unless you done what you shouldnt it means your pregnant, but if you havent it just that its taking longer
The period doesnt always come on time you know

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:38 -0800

I missed mine and I'm not prego

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:13 -0800

A missed period means you are prego sista

neitra
neitra wrote:
2011-10-04 10:51:20 -0700

that means yo azs pregnant:0

xXMCJXx
xXMCJXx wrote:
2011-10-04 07:03:45 -0700

Usually when you miss a period, your pregnant.. Or it hasn't regulated yet...

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2011-10-04 05:30:07 -0700

ok...there was a story that a 11 year old had a baby so i think this is kinda werid and i hope that none of u girls at a young age hav one

laitiomore
laitiomore wrote:
2011-09-27 17:56:16 -0700

am it means u preganat

grtkisser
grtkisser wrote:
2011-06-05 17:05:07 -0700

i h8 when it comes at a odd time

KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen
KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen wrote:
2011-03-04 13:21:00 -0800

Depends on if Your Doing "IT" Than your prob prego but if your not than its normal!

ttbabe
ttbabe wrote:
2010-05-30 14:01:21 -0700

mos of da tyme missed period mean pegoooooooooooo u

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
I’m nine. When will I get my period?

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this