Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-03-09 14:38:00 -0800

Mine's unpredictable. It comes like 1 month later, then 3 months later. -.-

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:29:36 -0800

um i did not get mine yet but i am 11 yrs. old

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-08 14:44:39 -0800

mine comes every once in a while

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-08 14:43:50 -0800

I haven't had mine yet, I am almost 13.

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:53 -0800

Oh well that idk

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:08 -0800

Unless you done what you shouldnt it means your pregnant, but if you havent it just that its taking longer
The period doesnt always come on time you know

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:38 -0800

I missed mine and I'm not prego

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:13 -0800

A missed period means you are prego sista

neitra
neitra wrote:
2011-10-04 10:51:20 -0700

that means yo azs pregnant:0

xXMCJXx
xXMCJXx wrote:
2011-10-04 07:03:45 -0700

Usually when you miss a period, your pregnant.. Or it hasn't regulated yet...

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2011-10-04 05:30:07 -0700

ok...there was a story that a 11 year old had a baby so i think this is kinda werid and i hope that none of u girls at a young age hav one

laitiomore
laitiomore wrote:
2011-09-27 17:56:16 -0700

am it means u preganat

grtkisser
grtkisser wrote:
2011-06-05 17:05:07 -0700

i h8 when it comes at a odd time

KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen
KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen wrote:
2011-03-04 13:21:00 -0800

Depends on if Your Doing "IT" Than your prob prego but if your not than its normal!

ttbabe
ttbabe wrote:
2010-05-30 14:01:21 -0700

mos of da tyme missed period mean pegoooooooooooo u

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.