Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's a missed period?

saradevi1 asks: "What exactly is a missed period??????" Back to Article

Popcornnn♥
Popcornnn♥ wrote:
2012-03-09 14:38:00 -0800

Mine's unpredictable. It comes like 1 month later, then 3 months later. -.-

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-03-09 14:29:36 -0800

um i did not get mine yet but i am 11 yrs. old

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-08 14:44:39 -0800

mine comes every once in a while

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-08 14:43:50 -0800

I haven't had mine yet, I am almost 13.

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:53 -0800

Oh well that idk

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-03-08 14:42:08 -0800

Unless you done what you shouldnt it means your pregnant, but if you havent it just that its taking longer
The period doesnt always come on time you know

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:38 -0800

I missed mine and I'm not prego

Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031
Emilie.Sayz.Rawr!_1960031 wrote:
2012-03-08 14:37:13 -0800

A missed period means you are prego sista

neitra
neitra wrote:
2011-10-04 10:51:20 -0700

that means yo azs pregnant:0

xXMCJXx
xXMCJXx wrote:
2011-10-04 07:03:45 -0700

Usually when you miss a period, your pregnant.. Or it hasn't regulated yet...

izzy-neko-kitty
izzy-neko-kitty wrote:
2011-10-04 05:30:07 -0700

ok...there was a story that a 11 year old had a baby so i think this is kinda werid and i hope that none of u girls at a young age hav one

laitiomore
laitiomore wrote:
2011-09-27 17:56:16 -0700

am it means u preganat

grtkisser
grtkisser wrote:
2011-06-05 17:05:07 -0700

i h8 when it comes at a odd time

KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen
KaceyLuvin'YhuuCullen wrote:
2011-03-04 13:21:00 -0800

Depends on if Your Doing "IT" Than your prob prego but if your not than its normal!

ttbabe
ttbabe wrote:
2010-05-30 14:01:21 -0700

mos of da tyme missed period mean pegoooooooooooo u

Can You Swim During Your Period?

• Of course you can.
  • No way! That would be gross!
  • I don't know, I've never tried.
  • I think you can, but I wouldn't.

Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
I’m nine. When will I get my period?

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.