Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

I love him, but a part of me thinks that he is gonna do me wrong again. Back to Article

Jks25
Jks25 wrote:
2014-10-10 19:50:39 -0700

that every
innocent looking person is not naive

Jks25
Jks25 wrote:
2014-10-10 19:49:27 -0700

Just like every Coke is not cola ... just like every
pea is not chickpea ... just like that every
innocent looking person is not naive.......

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2014-01-09 19:42:37 -0800

i go with everything i have to keep my gf. if u take a look at me im doing pretty good but i did have a few exs who cheated on me. but any way lets never ever try to cheat on the ones we love so much

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-01-09 19:27:07 -0800

To Midapops: I thought it was about cheating on HW, tests, etc. XD

JZswag2014
JZswag2014 wrote:
2014-01-09 17:55:16 -0800

i hate people who cheat on others

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2014-01-09 17:52:33 -0800

To Midapops: lol XD

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-09 17:46:18 -0800

By the title, i thought this was a article about cheating in games .-.

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-09 16:44:30 -0800

@MysteriousRedBride don't forget immatures.

TheLeadWizzle2
TheLeadWizzle2 wrote:
2014-01-09 16:36:44 -0800

I wonder if people judge their friends this way.

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2014-01-09 16:23:45 -0800

@brunostar: People who are low-lives, have nothing better to do, and stupid jerks :3

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-09 16:21:26 -0800

who in their right mind would cheat ._.

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 16:21:22 -0800

i dont trust boyz no more

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-09 16:21:10 -0800

Sooooo true girl better not stay wit hi he going to do no matter wht he say

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-09 16:18:50 -0800

lolol wow.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 16:17:15 -0800

Thanks, Keekeow

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-01-09 16:16:21 -0800

To XxCryXx : Trust your gut in every way.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-09 16:15:25 -0800

True, never again, well, you never know do you? Frown

kamocakes13
kamocakes13 wrote:
2014-01-02 00:33:50 -0800

So trur

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-12 17:01:01 -0800

tru

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-12 15:53:30 -0800

dunno!

Poll-4

Would You Tell a Crush?

• I'd just tell 'em they're da bomb.
  • I'd send them a note during class.
  • No way I'd tell a crush anything... that's too harsh.
  • I'd get my friend to tell their friend.