Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Breasts Are Different Sizes

Dance_chick101 asks: "My breasts - they are both different sizes. The right one is bigger and the left one is smaller. How come? They’ve been like that since I was 10. Why won't they grow !?!??!" Back to Article

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:25:47 -0700

you use lotion or cream

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:22:22 -0700

yes , you wereing bra that's good

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:20:47 -0700

your foots bool is sooo big you use lotion

unicycle7
unicycle7 wrote:
2014-01-19 18:22:33 -0800

People in middle school say that my ###### are too big for my age and I'm fake XD I wish they were smaller Tongue Out

Extremely_Chaotic
Extremely_Chaotic wrote:
2014-01-19 18:17:19 -0800

Warriorandman really this is girl stuff its not inappropriate stuff. And no inappropriate language. So leave if u got a problem, simple as that.

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-01-19 18:16:40 -0800

ur a dude u should go

unicycle7
unicycle7 wrote:
2014-01-19 17:14:24 -0800

I'm in my C's lols

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-19 16:57:04 -0800

They are supposed to be different sizes until you've fully went through puberty....dudes don't even care thoo as long as you have them they could care less

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-19 16:36:09 -0800

yupp

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:25:49 -0800

I agree with u

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:25:19 -0800

I agree we have forgotten

FloatingInSpace
FloatingInSpace wrote:
2014-01-17 13:22:31 -0800

We clearly have forgotten there are boy KW members too. ._. Smh

itslilc
itslilc wrote:
2014-01-17 13:19:25 -0800

but it hppens to almost every girl

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:19:17 -0800

I think its good having something like this because parents are not always ready talk about something like this, and guys just have to stop looking! Girls do need this because we do have the right to study about our selves to know everything is normal.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-17 13:18:09 -0800

@unet101 Nah, it's not weird if that's what kids your age are dealing with and wondering about, right now. Online resources for people your age should definitely be out there and available for all!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:18 -0800

i know i hve a sister she is my lil this makes me wanna turn her in to a boy

thenameisprecious
thenameisprecious wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:15 -0800

Lol

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:00 -0800

dont let people judge for who you are, lots of girls have this, if they cant accept how beautiful you really are then thats their problem not yours

Tkaia-rocks
Tkaia-rocks wrote:
2014-01-17 13:15:30 -0800

Harrypotternarnia- lol thts sooo truu

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:14:37 -0800

I just think it's weird to ask something like this on a kids sight... O_o

Do You Know Someone With Breast Cancer?

• Yes, I know someone who has breast cancer.
  • I've known someone in the past who had it.
  • I don't know anyone personally, but my friends do.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has had breast cancer.

Micro_emicro
If Elle Fanning looks familiar to you, it’s probably because she bears a lot of resemblance to he...
Micro_style-micro
There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style sta...
Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)