Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Breasts Are Different Sizes

Dance_chick101 asks: "My breasts - they are both different sizes. The right one is bigger and the left one is smaller. How come? They’ve been like that since I was 10. Why won't they grow !?!??!" Back to Article

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:25:47 -0700

you use lotion or cream

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:22:22 -0700

yes , you wereing bra that's good

master_blaster03_2578153
master_blaster03_2578153 wrote:
2014-03-17 23:20:47 -0700

your foots bool is sooo big you use lotion

unicycle7
unicycle7 wrote:
2014-01-19 18:22:33 -0800

People in middle school say that my ###### are too big for my age and I'm fake XD I wish they were smaller Tongue Out

Extremely_Chaotic
Extremely_Chaotic wrote:
2014-01-19 18:17:19 -0800

Warriorandman really this is girl stuff its not inappropriate stuff. And no inappropriate language. So leave if u got a problem, simple as that.

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-01-19 18:16:40 -0800

ur a dude u should go

unicycle7
unicycle7 wrote:
2014-01-19 17:14:24 -0800

I'm in my C's lols

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2014-01-19 16:57:04 -0800

They are supposed to be different sizes until you've fully went through puberty....dudes don't even care thoo as long as you have them they could care less

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-19 16:36:09 -0800

yupp

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:25:49 -0800

I agree with u

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:25:19 -0800

I agree we have forgotten

FloatingInSpace
FloatingInSpace wrote:
2014-01-17 13:22:31 -0800

We clearly have forgotten there are boy KW members too. ._. Smh

itslilc
itslilc wrote:
2014-01-17 13:19:25 -0800

but it hppens to almost every girl

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:19:17 -0800

I think its good having something like this because parents are not always ready talk about something like this, and guys just have to stop looking! Girls do need this because we do have the right to study about our selves to know everything is normal.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-17 13:18:09 -0800

@unet101 Nah, it's not weird if that's what kids your age are dealing with and wondering about, right now. Online resources for people your age should definitely be out there and available for all!

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:18 -0800

i know i hve a sister she is my lil this makes me wanna turn her in to a boy

thenameisprecious
thenameisprecious wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:15 -0800

Lol

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-17 13:17:00 -0800

dont let people judge for who you are, lots of girls have this, if they cant accept how beautiful you really are then thats their problem not yours

Tkaia-rocks
Tkaia-rocks wrote:
2014-01-17 13:15:30 -0800

Harrypotternarnia- lol thts sooo truu

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-01-17 13:14:37 -0800

I just think it's weird to ask something like this on a kids sight... O_o

Do You Know Someone With Breast Cancer?

• Yes, I know someone who has breast cancer.
  • I've known someone in the past who had it.
  • I don't know anyone personally, but my friends do.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has had breast cancer.

Micro_emicro
If Elle Fanning looks familiar to you, it’s probably because she bears a lot of resemblance to he...
Micro_style-micro
There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style sta...
Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.