Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Breasts Are Different Sizes

Dance_chick101 asks: "My breasts - they are both different sizes. The right one is bigger and the left one is smaller. How come? They’ve been like that since I was 10. Why won't they grow !?!??!" Back to Article

solarflare21
solarflare21 wrote:
2011-03-13 15:10:01 -0700

ok.....

peacelovejoy07
peacelovejoy07 wrote:
2011-03-13 08:53:17 -0700

it is okay you will be fine

cesetina
cesetina wrote:
2011-03-12 02:26:11 -0800

thats normal

Wiz wish
Wiz wish wrote:
2011-03-12 01:45:47 -0800

................................................................................PUBERTY...................................................................DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

lisselot23
lisselot23 wrote:
2011-03-12 00:19:42 -0800

girl dont worry about that it happens at first my were like dat and now they ot soo.GOOD LUCK

justine beiber
justine beiber wrote:
2011-03-11 10:22:25 -0800

Wow maybe u were made like that

papas333

mean kitty wrote:
2011-03-10 09:15:17 -0800

haha lmao

bubbly1254
bubbly1254 wrote:
2011-03-09 08:34:21 -0800

it is just werid for them to grow at a diffirent rate Indifferent

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-09 04:20:18 -0800

?Why shoot yourself?

Zoey_P.S.Y.W416
Zoey_P.S.Y.W416 wrote:
2011-03-09 04:19:34 -0800

IK same here. Stupid b00bs... y dont ya grow at the same rate?

whatdidusay
whatdidusay wrote:
2011-03-09 04:17:29 -0800

..............um *shoots self in head*

AllyCakes
AllyCakes wrote:
2011-03-08 22:48:01 -0800

I hate when that happens.
One of my boobs is a 34D and the other is a 32A.
LMAO. xD

b-ballplayer21 wrote:
2011-03-08 04:17:04 -0800

lol

Imagine~Kayde
Imagine~Kayde wrote:
2011-03-08 02:56:16 -0800

Its Amazing How Fast People Comment These. xD Its Funny What They Comment Too. Are All Of You Embarassed About Your Bodies? Its Nothing To Be All Up And Arms About. Haha!

Do You Know Someone With Breast Cancer?

• Yes, I know someone who has breast cancer.
  • I've known someone in the past who had it.
  • I don't know anyone personally, but my friends do.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has had breast cancer.

Micro_emicro
If Elle Fanning looks familiar to you, it’s probably because she bears a lot of resemblance to he...
Micro_style-micro
There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style sta...
Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)