Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Breasts Are Different Sizes

Dance_chick101 asks: "My breasts - they are both different sizes. The right one is bigger and the left one is smaller. How come? They’ve been like that since I was 10. Why won't they grow !?!??!" Back to Article

solarflare21
solarflare21 wrote:
2011-03-13 15:10:01 -0700

ok.....

peacelovejoy07
peacelovejoy07 wrote:
2011-03-13 08:53:17 -0700

it is okay you will be fine

cesetina
cesetina wrote:
2011-03-12 02:26:11 -0800

thats normal

Wiz wish
Wiz wish wrote:
2011-03-12 01:45:47 -0800

................................................................................PUBERTY...................................................................DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

lisselot23
lisselot23 wrote:
2011-03-12 00:19:42 -0800

girl dont worry about that it happens at first my were like dat and now they ot soo.GOOD LUCK

justine beiber
justine beiber wrote:
2011-03-11 10:22:25 -0800

Wow maybe u were made like that

papas333

mean kitty wrote:
2011-03-10 09:15:17 -0800

haha lmao

bubbly1254
bubbly1254 wrote:
2011-03-09 08:34:21 -0800

it is just werid for them to grow at a diffirent rate Indifferent

TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-09 04:20:18 -0800

?Why shoot yourself?

Zoey_P.S.Y.W416
Zoey_P.S.Y.W416 wrote:
2011-03-09 04:19:34 -0800

IK same here. Stupid b00bs... y dont ya grow at the same rate?

whatdidusay
whatdidusay wrote:
2011-03-09 04:17:29 -0800

..............um *shoots self in head*

AllyCakes
AllyCakes wrote:
2011-03-08 22:48:01 -0800

I hate when that happens.
One of my boobs is a 34D and the other is a 32A.
LMAO. xD

b-ballplayer21 wrote:
2011-03-08 04:17:04 -0800

lol

Imagine~Kayde
Imagine~Kayde wrote:
2011-03-08 02:56:16 -0800

Its Amazing How Fast People Comment These. xD Its Funny What They Comment Too. Are All Of You Embarassed About Your Bodies? Its Nothing To Be All Up And Arms About. Haha!

Do You Know Someone With Breast Cancer?

• Yes, I know someone who has breast cancer.
  • I've known someone in the past who had it.
  • I don't know anyone personally, but my friends do.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has had breast cancer.