Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Breasts Are Different Sizes

Dance_chick101 asks: "My breasts - they are both different sizes. The right one is bigger and the left one is smaller. How come? They’ve been like that since I was 10. Why won't they grow !?!??!" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

solarflare21
solarflare21 wrote:
2011-03-13 15:10:01 -0700

ok.....

report
peacelovejoy07
peacelovejoy07 wrote:
2011-03-13 08:53:17 -0700

it is okay you will be fine

report
cesetina
cesetina wrote:
2011-03-12 02:26:11 -0800

thats normal

report
Wiz wish
Wiz wish wrote:
2011-03-12 01:45:47 -0800

................................................................................PUBERTY...................................................................DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

report
lisselot23
lisselot23 wrote:
2011-03-12 00:19:42 -0800

girl dont worry about that it happens at first my were like dat and now they ot soo.GOOD LUCK

report
justine beiber
justine beiber wrote:
2011-03-11 10:22:25 -0800

Wow maybe u were made like that

report
papas333
papas333 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:22:51 -0800

lol smh?

report
chriss9336
chriss9336 wrote:
2011-03-11 06:43:42 -0800

i lik Wink lol

report
hadija
hadija wrote:
2011-03-10 10:42:26 -0800

rotf lol smile

report
mean kitty
mean kitty wrote:
2011-03-10 09:15:17 -0800

haha lmao

report
bubbly1254
bubbly1254 wrote:
2011-03-09 08:34:21 -0800

it is just werid for them to grow at a diffirent rate Indifferent

report
TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-09 04:20:18 -0800

?Why shoot yourself?

report
Zoey_P.S.Y.W416
Zoey_P.S.Y.W416 wrote:
2011-03-09 04:19:34 -0800

IK same here. Stupid b00bs... y dont ya grow at the same rate?

report
whatdidusay
whatdidusay wrote:
2011-03-09 04:17:29 -0800

..............um *shoots self in head*

report
AllyCakes
AllyCakes wrote:
2011-03-08 22:48:01 -0800

I hate when that happens.
One of my boobs is a 34D and the other is a 32A.
LMAO. xD

report
lavara
lavara wrote:
2011-03-08 08:48:02 -0800

chocolate

report
lavara
lavara wrote:
2011-03-08 08:38:04 -0800

dogrox1972: haha

report
lavara
lavara wrote:
2011-03-08 08:36:37 -0800

My rite is bigger than my left 2

report
b-ballplayer21
b-ballplayer21 wrote:
2011-03-08 04:17:04 -0800

lol

report
Imagine~Kayde
Imagine~Kayde wrote:
2011-03-08 02:56:16 -0800

Its Amazing How Fast People Comment These. xD Its Funny What They Comment Too. Are All Of You Embarassed About Your Bodies? Its Nothing To Be All Up And Arms About. Haha!

report
back to story
F1141858282609

Do You Know Someone With Breast Cancer?

  • Yes, I know someone who has breast cancer.
  • I've known someone in the past who had it.
  • I don't know anyone personally, but my friends do.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has had breast cancer.

related stories

Micro_emicro
If Elle Fanning looks familiar to you, it’s probably because she bears a lot of resemblance to he...
Micro_style-micro
There’s a new crop of style icons coming our way in 2011! Although we still love 2010's style sta...
Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes