Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop Picking My Nose?

MP asks: "I still pick my nose and everyone laughs at me and I need help!!! Please help, it is embarrassing!!!!!" Back to Article

gabrielam
gabrielam wrote:
2014-02-01 10:57:36 -0800

people pick their nose because they have a dirty nose

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 15:58:16 -0800

Its ok everyone has bad habits smile

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-21 07:08:52 -0800

The reason that many people pick their noses is because they feel uncomfortable with whatever is in there

Aint DAT da truth. sometimes i realise ima bout to pick my nose, to a grab my pen and peice of paper and draw! then i blow my nose after lol

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 21:13:22 -0800

Gross, why would you o_o

Bigdeedee

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-06 10:12:38 -0700

Use a tissue

JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-07-06 09:54:17 -0700

Some of the stuff people ask ._.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-06 09:53:40 -0700

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Gross!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-06 09:52:12 -0700

Cool

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-05 18:30:17 -0700

Wow no one wants to know bout that get your life right Confused

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-14 15:46:57 -0700

THATS GROSS!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2012-04-13 15:19:52 -0700

Yeah, that's it, disturbing >Indifferent

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2012-04-13 15:18:20 -0700

O.O, why do you ask that question anyways? It's none of our buisness. Go far far away , go to china, go to space or something. We don't even want to TALK about this!!!

-B3AUTY-
-B3AUTY- wrote:
2012-04-12 16:48:13 -0700

Lmaoo

kekemomo123
kekemomo123 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:39:03 -0700

thats digusting thats what tissues are for

charlize23
charlize23 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:12:47 -0700

there is a kid in my class that picks his nose and
nobody wants to talk to him and i feel so sad for
him.

CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!! wrote:
2012-04-12 16:10:28 -0700

Wth lolxz !

summer yolo
summer yolo wrote:
2012-04-12 15:56:55 -0700

Nasty blow yhur nose

F1081905363781

Is Nose-Picking Healthy?

• NO! I don't care what the doc says, nose-picking is gross.
  • Yeah. What the doctor says makes sense.
  • I don't know.

Plastic surgery is common among Hollywood celebs, but which stars have gone under the knife, and ...
An Austrian doc thinks the road to good health is paved with boogers. Read about his theory and t...
Ever wonder where that gross stuff in your nose comes from? Get the 411 on snot and boogers and w...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.