Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop Picking My Nose?

MP asks: "I still pick my nose and everyone laughs at me and I need help!!! Please help, it is embarrassing!!!!!" Back to Article

gabrielam
gabrielam wrote:
2014-02-01 10:57:36 -0800

people pick their nose because they have a dirty nose

RainbowPiggy490
RainbowPiggy490 wrote:
2014-01-23 15:58:16 -0800

Its ok everyone has bad habits smile

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-21 07:08:52 -0800

The reason that many people pick their noses is because they feel uncomfortable with whatever is in there

Aint DAT da truth. sometimes i realise ima bout to pick my nose, to a grab my pen and peice of paper and draw! then i blow my nose after lol

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 21:13:22 -0800

Gross, why would you o_o

Bigdeedee

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-06 10:12:38 -0700

Use a tissue

JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-07-06 09:54:17 -0700

Some of the stuff people ask ._.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-06 09:53:40 -0700

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Gross!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-06 09:52:12 -0700

Cool

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-05 18:30:17 -0700

Wow no one wants to know bout that get your life right Confused

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-14 15:46:57 -0700

THATS GROSS!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2012-04-13 15:19:52 -0700

Yeah, that's it, disturbing >Indifferent

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2012-04-13 15:18:20 -0700

O.O, why do you ask that question anyways? It's none of our buisness. Go far far away , go to china, go to space or something. We don't even want to TALK about this!!!

-B3AUTY-
-B3AUTY- wrote:
2012-04-12 16:48:13 -0700

Lmaoo

kekemomo123
kekemomo123 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:39:03 -0700

thats digusting thats what tissues are for

charlize23
charlize23 wrote:
2012-04-12 16:12:47 -0700

there is a kid in my class that picks his nose and
nobody wants to talk to him and i feel so sad for
him.

CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!! wrote:
2012-04-12 16:10:28 -0700

Wth lolxz !

summer yolo
summer yolo wrote:
2012-04-12 15:56:55 -0700

Nasty blow yhur nose

F1081905363781

Is Nose-Picking Healthy?

• NO! I don't care what the doc says, nose-picking is gross.
  • Yeah. What the doctor says makes sense.
  • I don't know.

Plastic surgery is common among Hollywood celebs, but which stars have gone under the knife, and ...
An Austrian doc thinks the road to good health is paved with boogers. Read about his theory and t...
Ever wonder where that gross stuff in your nose comes from? Get the 411 on snot and boogers and w...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour