Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Stay Safe this Summer – and Keep Your Parents Happy!

Make sure you’re being safe when active this summer, and that your parents know it. That’s the key to having a truly great summer. The tips below will help make sure you not only stay safe, but also give your parents peace of mind this summer. Back to Article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-15 10:58:48 -0700

I cant believe its almost over

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-13 20:50:35 -0700

smile

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-12 02:01:09 -0700

always phone home my mum got frantic when my niece didn't phone her

hermioneblood
hermioneblood wrote:
2013-08-08 09:10:21 -0700

awesome

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:36:27 -0700

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-05 15:49:27 -0700

phone home....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 15:28:31 -0700

I wanna swim in that swimming pool

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:46:44 -0700

I like it..good tips. xD

priya16

momika45 wrote:
2013-06-30 22:06:19 -0700

cool

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-30 21:50:35 -0700

my parents are never happy Frown

bogart521_2459275

ishita16 wrote:
2013-06-26 01:35:05 -0700

not so good

ericanicole551
ericanicole551 wrote:
2013-06-13 07:21:06 -0700

tHIS IS SOME REALLY GOOD TIPS .. I HONESTLY THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE NEED TO FOLLOW SOME OF THESE TIPS TO HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE SUMMER!.. smile

-Hippie.
-Hippie. wrote:
2010-06-11 01:07:57 -0700

You people are so wow. LOL. How is this gay?! Lol. I mean it is. lol

tenerifemad
tenerifemad wrote:
2010-05-18 01:53:53 -0700

There is some good information here for children and adults!
Well Done!!!!!!! x

Oh and Annakate no ones gonna want to be your friend if your hurting someones feelings! x

FlameGirl10
FlameGirl10 wrote:
2010-05-16 13:23:44 -0700

How is it gay? Indifferent Nose

Summer-beach-poll

What's Your Fave Summer Activity?

• Swimming
  • Going to the beach
  • Road trip!
  • Going camping

Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...
Micro_sun-micro
With summertime wilderness exploration comes bee stings, bug bites and sun burn. Learn how to tre...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...

9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
i have not seen my cousin since i was three or four. based of eavesdropping this is what i know: his mom wants nothing to do with the family. My uncle and hi mom were not married just dating o there was no divorce agreement he is my only cousin for now next to all my  second cousins. my uncle got to talk to him 2 years ago My grandma got to watch a play he did  three years ago about  2 years ago my mom  found a picture of him im not supposed to know any of this. i  remember my past really good since age three. and I till remember him and almost every night i cry about him. my dreams at night have turned into when i run into him. My plan i he lives in a small town next to my grandmas town so this summer i will stay at my grandmas house and try to run into him.   Is anyone in a similar situation  I want advise
DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)