Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Have No Self-Esteem

I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. What should I do? Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 19:05:30 -0700

If that means you have no-self esteem I'm right there with you :P -but! I don't think it's the case.

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-01-11 13:56:53 -0800

i don`t i`m scared

AyeeItsJuan
AyeeItsJuan wrote:
2014-01-11 13:54:30 -0800

juss go up to em and talk to em as a friend and if you like them then juss tell them buhh first become good friends wit them bhaha practice in the mirror or something Cx for me its different cuz if i like a girl i go straight up nd tell them or i ask em out bahha

miss_guideciara_2630072
miss_guideciara_2630072 wrote:
2014-01-11 13:51:25 -0800

Boys love me so I don't have to talk to them lol. But there is no hot boy with abs or a eight pack.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 20:57:42 -0800

I dance at school dances xD

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:05:20 -0700

i do the same thing sometimes lol

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:03:38 -0700

i have lower self esteem than i used to. Frown

am114316
am114316 wrote:
2013-02-21 05:49:51 -0800

yo i know how you feel i have no self asteem also i cant get any lower if i could i am at the bottom theres is no more to go all we can do is go up.. i know its easier said then done but ill help u im still trying myself i know how it feels im here if u need to talk smile

wreastlingfan619

2012-07-12 00:27:11 -0700

This Is How Bullies Makee Ppl Feel Smdh
Fkkerss!

Graceisthename
Graceisthename wrote:
2012-05-19 08:57:22 -0700

I have no self asteem Sad cause i get bullied everywhere!

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-05-13 02:22:38 -0700

you should be ok i have friends like that it ok

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-04-28 07:22:10 -0700

Be urself. Don't care what others think. If they dont like u its their problem.

raerae bodge

quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-08 17:36:48 -0800

Imm Oppositee Lol

kookie_kream
kookie_kream wrote:
2011-09-04 14:54:12 -0700

how about yall shush it up cause i will dimolish all yall nd dancing

The Best Part of Being Single?

• I get to flirt with anyone and not feel bad.
  • I don't have to feel sorry about what my BF or GF thinks.
  • More time to spend with friends.
  • There's nothing good about being single!

Micro_a micro
I’m worried about my buddy. He's a dude in 7th grade like me and he is just a little shorter… but...
Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
One Kidzworld member is worried the girls at his school don't think he's a hottie. Get the scoop ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: