Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Have No Self-Esteem

I have no self-esteem. I don't dance at dances. I can't talk to guys, even if they're not cute. What should I do? Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 19:05:30 -0700

If that means you have no-self esteem I'm right there with you :P -but! I don't think it's the case.

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-01-11 13:56:53 -0800

i don`t i`m scared

AyeeItsJuan
AyeeItsJuan wrote:
2014-01-11 13:54:30 -0800

juss go up to em and talk to em as a friend and if you like them then juss tell them buhh first become good friends wit them bhaha practice in the mirror or something Cx for me its different cuz if i like a girl i go straight up nd tell them or i ask em out bahha

miss_guideciara_2630072
miss_guideciara_2630072 wrote:
2014-01-11 13:51:25 -0800

Boys love me so I don't have to talk to them lol. But there is no hot boy with abs or a eight pack.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 20:57:42 -0800

I dance at school dances xD

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:05:20 -0700

i do the same thing sometimes lol

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-03-12 14:03:38 -0700

i have lower self esteem than i used to. Frown

am114316
am114316 wrote:
2013-02-21 05:49:51 -0800

yo i know how you feel i have no self asteem also i cant get any lower if i could i am at the bottom theres is no more to go all we can do is go up.. i know its easier said then done but ill help u im still trying myself i know how it feels im here if u need to talk smile

wreastlingfan619

2012-07-12 00:27:11 -0700

This Is How Bullies Makee Ppl Feel Smdh
Fkkerss!

Graceisthename
Graceisthename wrote:
2012-05-19 08:57:22 -0700

I have no self asteem Sad cause i get bullied everywhere!

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-05-13 02:22:38 -0700

you should be ok i have friends like that it ok

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-04-28 07:22:10 -0700

Be urself. Don't care what others think. If they dont like u its their problem.

raerae bodge

quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-08 17:36:48 -0800

Imm Oppositee Lol

kookie_kream
kookie_kream wrote:
2011-09-04 14:54:12 -0700

how about yall shush it up cause i will dimolish all yall nd dancing

The Best Part of Being Single?

• I get to flirt with anyone and not feel bad.
  • I don't have to feel sorry about what my BF or GF thinks.
  • More time to spend with friends.
  • There's nothing good about being single!