Comments

Get the Look: Kristen Stewart

We've had our eye on Kristen Stewart since Twilight fever arrived!! With her shaggy haircut and love of wearing black clothing, her style can be described as equal parts cool, casual and a little bit goth for a Joan Jett inspired look! Back to Article

Rissa_Rocks
Rissa_Rocks wrote:
2010-05-27 02:24:12 -0700

I AGREE PARTYGAL lol

partygal77
partygal77 wrote:
2010-05-27 01:39:25 -0700

Moesha21 and foxytrot1 you should shut up !!!!!
Thanx for the advise. My sis is luvs Kristen Stewart!!!

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:56:36 -0700

shes really ugly

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:50:11 -0700

love the clothes-NOT

foxytrot1
foxytrot1 wrote:
2010-05-25 09:52:03 -0700

kristen stuart looks good in those dresses but i think she can make herself look preetier

mateymarcus
mateymarcus wrote:
2010-05-24 03:22:30 -0700

TWLIGHT and NEW MOON is amazzzing!!

eastgate
eastgate wrote:
2010-05-21 14:18:11 -0700

ur cute baby i like u u might be a lil old

ambezzy
ambezzy wrote:
2010-05-21 07:26:05 -0700

i love the twilight saga!

sweetsummersgirl2
sweetsummersgirl2 wrote:
2010-05-21 06:11:55 -0700

i like kristen stewart she plays in twilight it is cool i wish she can talk to me

BrittneyAlvin68
BrittneyAlvin68 wrote:
2010-05-19 22:02:16 -0700

i love the dresses on her and the hoodies and glasses and everything else

New-moon-poll

Have you seen New Moon?

• More than once

Micro_new-moon-micro
The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzwor...
Can you wait for New Moon to come out?! Neither can Kidzworld! So check out these great movie sti...
Micro_taylor_lautner-micro
Do you want to know how Taylor went from Shark Boy to Twilight's Wolf Man? Check out his bio!

DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles posted in Style:
My hair is really short. Like, I'm talking slightly more that two inches. I'm having a really hard time making it look nice and I just am feeling plain uncomfortable. Any cute hair suggestions?
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Family Issues:
I am the same way. Just try to remain calm when something bothers you. [/quote i always get angry over small things, seriously. and when i'm mad i get super quiet, so i guess i'm calm, and agitated at the same time
animefreakXD
Do you have a lot on your mind already? If you do then that might be why. You get easily upset from your history or stress. It might help for every once in a while to take a break and do something you like.  Or maybe it's your temper. if it is then try not to worry on the subject that is upsetting you, especially mean girls. Well, I hope this helps :)
Damara
Damara posted in Family Issues:
I am the same way. Just try to remain calm when something bothers you.
doggirl123
i always get angry for small things . what should i do?