Comments

Get the Look: Kristen Stewart

We've had our eye on Kristen Stewart since Twilight fever arrived!! With her shaggy haircut and love of wearing black clothing, her style can be described as equal parts cool, casual and a little bit goth for a Joan Jett inspired look! Back to Article

Rissa_Rocks
Rissa_Rocks wrote:
2010-05-27 02:24:12 -0700

I AGREE PARTYGAL lol

partygal77
partygal77 wrote:
2010-05-27 01:39:25 -0700

Moesha21 and foxytrot1 you should shut up !!!!!
Thanx for the advise. My sis is luvs Kristen Stewart!!!

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:56:36 -0700

shes really ugly

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:50:11 -0700

love the clothes-NOT

foxytrot1
foxytrot1 wrote:
2010-05-25 09:52:03 -0700

kristen stuart looks good in those dresses but i think she can make herself look preetier

mateymarcus
mateymarcus wrote:
2010-05-24 03:22:30 -0700

TWLIGHT and NEW MOON is amazzzing!!

eastgate
eastgate wrote:
2010-05-21 14:18:11 -0700

ur cute baby i like u u might be a lil old

ambezzy
ambezzy wrote:
2010-05-21 07:26:05 -0700

i love the twilight saga!

sweetsummersgirl2
sweetsummersgirl2 wrote:
2010-05-21 06:11:55 -0700

i like kristen stewart she plays in twilight it is cool i wish she can talk to me

BrittneyAlvin68
BrittneyAlvin68 wrote:
2010-05-19 22:02:16 -0700

i love the dresses on her and the hoodies and glasses and everything else

New-moon-poll

Have you seen New Moon?

• More than once

Micro_new-moon-micro
The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzwor...
Can you wait for New Moon to come out?! Neither can Kidzworld! So check out these great movie sti...
Micro_taylor_lautner-micro
Do you want to know how Taylor went from Shark Boy to Twilight's Wolf Man? Check out his bio!

justimagine23
justimagine23 posted in Friends:
this is a forum for girls who are lost and dont have a clue as to knowing if a guy likes them... and how to ask them is harder than anyting in the world
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
You're not allowed to give out website names here, sorry.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Eat Vitamin C ! You'r periods will be more SOON! hehe!
Joer
Joer posted in Style:
Have you seen this beautiful clothes? :D Perfect for the winter! littlejalo. ###  just bought those boots to my sisters daughter :D Do u have any more suggestions on webpages?
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it , I'm 11yrs old and i realy need ur help with this situation, so recently my chest area is very sore and itchy I also have been craving lots of food especially sugar and I have been having realy sore muscle pains in my leg I've also noticed a strange odour coming from (down there ) I'm not realy sure what discharge is but I know it's goey stuff but can it be watery or something i do find my undies a bit wet anyways I use quite a lot of deoderant under my arms but I barely get cramps. I realy need advise on this so am I getting super close  thnx  cazz