Comments

Get the Look: Kristen Stewart

We've had our eye on Kristen Stewart since Twilight fever arrived!! With her shaggy haircut and love of wearing black clothing, her style can be described as equal parts cool, casual and a little bit goth for a Joan Jett inspired look! Back to Article

Rissa_Rocks
Rissa_Rocks wrote:
2010-05-27 02:24:12 -0700

I AGREE PARTYGAL lol

partygal77
partygal77 wrote:
2010-05-27 01:39:25 -0700

Moesha21 and foxytrot1 you should shut up !!!!!
Thanx for the advise. My sis is luvs Kristen Stewart!!!

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:56:36 -0700

shes really ugly

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:50:11 -0700

love the clothes-NOT

foxytrot1
foxytrot1 wrote:
2010-05-25 09:52:03 -0700

kristen stuart looks good in those dresses but i think she can make herself look preetier

mateymarcus
mateymarcus wrote:
2010-05-24 03:22:30 -0700

TWLIGHT and NEW MOON is amazzzing!!

eastgate
eastgate wrote:
2010-05-21 14:18:11 -0700

ur cute baby i like u u might be a lil old

ambezzy
ambezzy wrote:
2010-05-21 07:26:05 -0700

i love the twilight saga!

sweetsummersgirl2
sweetsummersgirl2 wrote:
2010-05-21 06:11:55 -0700

i like kristen stewart she plays in twilight it is cool i wish she can talk to me

BrittneyAlvin68
BrittneyAlvin68 wrote:
2010-05-19 22:02:16 -0700

i love the dresses on her and the hoodies and glasses and everything else

New-moon-poll

Have you seen New Moon?

• More than once

Micro_new-moon-micro
The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzwor...
Can you wait for New Moon to come out?! Neither can Kidzworld! So check out these great movie sti...
Micro_taylor_lautner-micro
Do you want to know how Taylor went from Shark Boy to Twilight's Wolf Man? Check out his bio!

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.