Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Get the Look: Kristen Stewart

We've had our eye on Kristen Stewart since Twilight fever arrived!! With her shaggy haircut and love of wearing black clothing, her style can be described as equal parts cool, casual and a little bit goth for a Joan Jett inspired look! Back to Article

Rissa_Rocks
Rissa_Rocks wrote:
2010-05-27 02:24:12 -0700

I AGREE PARTYGAL lol

partygal77
partygal77 wrote:
2010-05-27 01:39:25 -0700

Moesha21 and foxytrot1 you should shut up !!!!!
Thanx for the advise. My sis is luvs Kristen Stewart!!!

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:56:36 -0700

shes really ugly

Moesha21
Moesha21 wrote:
2010-05-27 00:50:11 -0700

love the clothes-NOT

foxytrot1
foxytrot1 wrote:
2010-05-25 09:52:03 -0700

kristen stuart looks good in those dresses but i think she can make herself look preetier

mateymarcus
mateymarcus wrote:
2010-05-24 03:22:30 -0700

TWLIGHT and NEW MOON is amazzzing!!

eastgate
eastgate wrote:
2010-05-21 14:18:11 -0700

ur cute baby i like u u might be a lil old

ambezzy
ambezzy wrote:
2010-05-21 07:26:05 -0700

i love the twilight saga!

sweetsummersgirl2
sweetsummersgirl2 wrote:
2010-05-21 06:11:55 -0700

i like kristen stewart she plays in twilight it is cool i wish she can talk to me

BrittneyAlvin68
BrittneyAlvin68 wrote:
2010-05-19 22:02:16 -0700

i love the dresses on her and the hoodies and glasses and everything else

New-moon-poll

Have you seen New Moon?

• More than once

Micro_new-moon-micro
The second installment in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling Twilight Saga is now in theatres. Kidzwor...
Can you wait for New Moon to come out?! Neither can Kidzworld! So check out these great movie sti...
Micro_taylor_lautner-micro
Do you want to know how Taylor went from Shark Boy to Twilight's Wolf Man? Check out his bio!

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16