Comments

Dear Dish-It: What's A Real Date Like?

hippie girl asks: "I have never been on a date and I was wondering what a REAL date was like. I have only seen or heard of TV ones. What is a date actually like?" Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:55:50 -0700

well, I have been on a semi legit date, but it was only riding our bikes to the park, but again, the date is what u and the person ur dating make it, and we had a pretty good time at the park

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-08-04 16:00:59 -0700

i neva been on a date but i spent time wit my bf . But wit his family but a real date is wen a boy treats his lady right nd dey jus spend a very good time to gether while your on your date wen yu are wit your girl or boy .

chrisreamer1
chrisreamer1 wrote:
2011-08-14 22:20:59 -0700

if its a play date with a guy and he likes you then a date

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2011-08-14 22:07:35 -0700

ive been on a date b 4 but it was a play date

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-08-07 13:38:04 -0700

O.o I've never really whent on a date....

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-08-07 13:06:23 -0700

on dates girl have to make the conversation

-AnywhereButHere♥
-AnywhereButHere♥ wrote:
2011-08-07 13:02:35 -0700

Apples are yummy! Sorry, carry on now..

hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-08-07 12:58:12 -0700

theres no offtopicness Frown

AngelForver14_1803296
AngelForver14_1803296 wrote:
2011-08-07 12:47:32 -0700

In my oppion its werid. But the person yu on the date with he or she needs too keep the conversation going

SWEETIE_MELYKII
SWEETIE_MELYKII wrote:
2011-08-07 12:24:04 -0700

IS A DATE 2 GO EAT AND BE ALL ROMANTIC

ninjashay22
ninjashay22 wrote:
2011-08-07 12:18:18 -0700

okay, its really awkward when you dont like your date or HE DOESNT TALK!!! But then other times when you actually do like them, its nice

TeamCullen
TeamCullen wrote:
2011-08-07 01:12:15 -0700

it feels kinda weird for me to be in a very close relationship (apart from my relatives) with a boy

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-06 05:07:33 -0700

skate park

lolla girl
lolla girl wrote:
2011-08-06 00:10:30 -0700

hmmm... if thats wat a real date is then i've never been on one... Frown dat sux

love emo
love emo wrote:
2011-08-05 16:20:07 -0700

to me if ur out wit the one u love then thats a date to me!!

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-08-05 16:14:39 -0700

i go skatin wit hunter every friday dus dat count

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:13:14 -0700

a real date is a nice dinner movies or skatepark

babygurl80
babygurl80 wrote:
2011-08-05 07:51:37 -0700

umm whatever itz say its coo too

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-07 11:00:52 -0800

ummm okay then

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-03-07 10:58:50 -0800

itz kool....

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

windgirl asks: "I want to ask this guy to the dance but I'm scared of what he will say.Should I w...
Zero asks: "Last year I got a love note from some one. I know who it is. I don't know how to apro...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!