Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Nervous Talking To Guys

tatiana asks: "i like this boy tons.....but when i am around him i act like i hate him and know he some how found out and know i am deniying that i like him i am scared and confused what do i do??" Back to Article

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:50:52 -0700

Well...kay.

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-29 02:44:28 -0700

When it comes to guys, yeah, I'm nervous/shy.

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-08-19 00:10:30 -0700

Lol i bet guys get more nervous i do lol

hanhan99
hanhan99 wrote:
2014-08-18 18:52:22 -0700

I don't get nervous I just act myself because I act the way that I want them to act talking to me and plus if you don't act like yourself then they might not like you because you aren't yourself.

Blork
Blork wrote:
2014-08-18 18:46:55 -0700

We get nervous too. smile

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-08-18 18:39:43 -0700

Depends on the guy.
Jerks?
No. I don't want to talk to them.
Nice guys?
I'll get a little nervous, but yeah I will.
Besties?
Hell yeah!

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2014-08-18 18:32:46 -0700

I dont get nervous i just be myaelf around them

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-18 18:30:41 -0700

i don't really get nervous around guys, i usually just get like butterflies or hyperventilate inside my head XD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-18 18:27:30 -0700

I start to sweet in my face and my body gets all warm

-TheHurtOne-
-TheHurtOne- wrote:
2014-08-18 18:21:22 -0700

im nervous talking to a guy I just met.. my friend Kaylee said im in love.
I think shes right

-TheHurtOne- wrote:
2014-08-18 18:19:42 -0700

I know that's the truth

Yourre_Lame_Doe_
Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-18 18:18:01 -0700

I like guys better c; Less drama

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-18 18:15:39 -0700

Soo Not Universe ;o ♥

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-18 18:06:41 -0700

all you need is self confidence.

-TrillOne
-TrillOne wrote:
2014-08-18 17:41:04 -0700

just be straightfoward even if you do get rejected cause youll regret not saying anything

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-18 17:38:42 -0700

Talking to girls is a problem for me I have nothing to say

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-03-05 08:51:47 -0800

i am just so nervous even if i'm not talk to them

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:50:28 -0800

im really bad at this

Are You Nervous Around Your Guy/Girl?

• Yeah, I always get nervous around my boyfriend/girlfriend.
  • No way! I am totally comfy around my guy/girl.
  • Sometimes when I first start to date someone I'm a little nervous.
  • I'm nervous around all members of the opposite sex!

I’m going out with this guy but I'm not sure if he’s nervous or he doesn’t want to date me anymor...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.