Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Nervous Talking To Guys

tatiana asks: "i like this boy tons.....but when i am around him i act like i hate him and know he some how found out and know i am deniying that i like him i am scared and confused what do i do??" Back to Article

babytanya123
babytanya123 wrote:
2014-03-05 08:51:47 -0800

i am just so nervous even if i'm not talk to them

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-05 11:50:28 -0800

im really bad at this

Sativa14
Sativa14 wrote:
2014-01-30 13:09:22 -0800

I get nervous their judging mee...

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-21 17:21:13 -0800

I get shy sometimes when I talk boys in real life
but if u get to know me Then I be talking or
whatever lol

dixe1
dixe1 wrote:
2014-01-19 21:01:09 -0800

cool

Kemosabi
Kemosabi wrote:
2014-01-18 23:55:18 -0800

Hey, I will talk to anyone, friend me then pm me. I need help with getting a girl

Nique_Trilll
Nique_Trilll wrote:
2014-01-18 09:48:50 -0800

Aborbs that's kute Blush

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-01-18 08:41:09 -0800

I hate tlkn around alOt of ppl idk but I like tlkn talkn 2 ppl dAt shd cray

LonelyUnicorn
LonelyUnicorn wrote:
2014-01-18 08:28:42 -0800

I get nervous talking to anyone,
One time I was talking to this boy & I said "I LIKE CHICKENS" & I ran away. XD

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2014-01-18 07:26:45 -0800

Awww that's cute Blush Love

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-01-18 07:18:34 -0800

I get terrified talking to girls. Thing is, i never show it. OTHER thing is, since im panicking on the inside i might end up saying something stupid

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2014-01-18 06:16:09 -0800

I get nervous with any human being that I don't know,

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2014-01-18 06:13:33 -0800

I guess....its ment to be like that...but when it comes to my guy friends im all ears...lol cx

Bluecares
Bluecares wrote:
2014-01-18 06:11:43 -0800

I sometimes get shy when it comes to and my crush but right now im lonly Frown and single...i guess its ment to be like that...x( but when it comes ro my guy friends im all ears...lol xD

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-18 05:17:22 -0800

I get so nervous in front of guys, even guys tht want to talk to me, but when they do i say oh srry cant stay gtg, but i feel bad when i do tht

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-01-18 04:49:36 -0800

I Never Get Nervous Talking To Guys.Used To Being Around Them. Guess I'm Practically One Now xp

KedaWolf
KedaWolf wrote:
2014-01-18 04:10:40 -0800

Don't worry, there's no need to be nervous, guys think it's cool when you can talk to them easily Big Grin

MR555
MR555 wrote:
2014-01-18 04:06:19 -0800

Go with the flow I do

ilovesuperheros123
ilovesuperheros123 wrote:
2014-01-17 23:59:49 -0800

im a little nervous when i start to get to know someone but but after a few days im comfortable and casual like i havent got a care in the world Big Grin

althought i do need a bf im hoping to go out with my crush

mcloven125_2465926
mcloven125_2465926 wrote:
2014-01-17 20:18:49 -0800

what about me

Are You Nervous Around Your Guy/Girl?

• Yeah, I always get nervous around my boyfriend/girlfriend.
  • No way! I am totally comfy around my guy/girl.
  • Sometimes when I first start to date someone I'm a little nervous.
  • I'm nervous around all members of the opposite sex!