Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

wuzz good
wuzz good wrote:
2012-08-20 19:24:20 -0700

I be like do u like me on the slick side

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:26:48 -0700

I wud NEVER have the courage to ask the person i like out! NEVER!
Maybe in a couple years.. but now...umm... NO!

thebus101
thebus101 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:05:03 -0700

if u dont now just ask not all boys will just dis u in front of ur face and u cant just sit around all ur life wondering if he likes u

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-08-20 17:53:16 -0700

I Really Like This boy But Hes Kinda Nasty But He Site By Me And I Blush Big Time Idk What To Do But The Next Day I Dont Like Him The next i do ahhh what do i do!!!

prettygrlalways
prettygrlalways wrote:
2012-08-20 17:34:05 -0700

ijst let him ask meh 1st

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-08-20 17:21:13 -0700

my supposed to be bf blocked me and is probally goin out wit his ex

Mrs.Princesa
Mrs.Princesa wrote:
2012-08-20 17:15:21 -0700

Daumn should i ask or not??

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-08-20 16:59:10 -0700

i usally get sumbodie to find out fuh mee!!!!

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:59:05 -0700

Lol yea he just seems different

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-20 16:57:59 -0700

probly idk he never talks to me tht jerk! lol no but hes a good guy

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-20 16:57:00 -0700

lottalove i am leaving kw

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:56:30 -0700

Yea ur rite I don't like he likes me tho?

Hislover142
Hislover142 wrote:
2012-08-20 16:56:25 -0700

I flurt with lots of boys but I like this one boi but I already so he likes me cuz he told me hahahahahahaha

BrittanyWuvsYew

BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:54:44 -0700

How u know

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-20 16:53:37 -0700

brittney you like that guy swaqq something like that huh?

BrittanyWuvsYew
BrittanyWuvsYew wrote:
2012-08-20 16:51:54 -0700

I do flirt with boys but there's one I really likesmile

narutogirl3_2070611
narutogirl3_2070611 wrote:
2012-04-10 07:12:50 -0700

some times you have the guy out your self

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-04-09 20:20:18 -0700

u posta let tha boy ask u out dont wanna seem desprate

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.