Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

bubblegumsticks
bubblegumsticks wrote:
2012-04-09 16:41:53 -0700

If Someone lives in another country, I guess you just ask that person and see what they say. Frustrated

XxstargoesrawrxX
XxstargoesrawrxX wrote:
2012-04-09 16:35:06 -0700

wat if dey 2 shy to admit that dey like us den wat.....?

John flirt
John flirt wrote:
2012-04-09 16:26:36 -0700

if she in Another country, how i ask her

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 15:02:21 -0700

hold up wait a minute who is yuhh

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:46 -0700

ha ik but no joke

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:58:27 -0700

@chrissyluv lmao yhu is funni mh'a

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:58:15 -0700

ok

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:56:36 -0700

@chrissyluv who need to mehh ???

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:54:58 -0700

&& @jb24 did I Eva say it was?

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:53:36 -0700

@jb24 look it up ndd see if yhu find it are yhu qonna find it NO! Cuz itz my word ...!
Lmao..

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 14:53:04 -0700

wow boy jst wow u need to get checked

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:49:21 -0700

@jadiaya yhuu act like ik wat igthh means.....! iz it n the dictionary !? noo !

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:48:30 -0700

@239pretty_gurl_dai IM STILL SOWWIEE FRR WAT I DID TA YHUU !!

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:44:24 -0700

Lmao igthh

tragickiller12
tragickiller12 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:43:38 -0700

Dude!!! Just come out and ask him!!!!

khloeloves1001
khloeloves1001 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:43:35 -0700

just ask one of jis friends that ur close to

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:45 -0700

@jadiaya dnt even matter ta me ion always b on dihh lame ahh shidd

239pretty_gurl_dai
239pretty_gurl_dai wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:28 -0700

lolz yhu shouldnt hve 2ask iff he lyk yhu truth mhe iff he lyk yhu he will tell yhu

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:09 -0700

its really easy u can even pass him a note

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:39:14 -0700

@jb24 yes I do yhu mean on kW or lyke txtttinqq..??

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.