Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

bubblegumsticks
bubblegumsticks wrote:
2012-04-09 16:41:53 -0700

If Someone lives in another country, I guess you just ask that person and see what they say. Frustrated

XxstargoesrawrxX
XxstargoesrawrxX wrote:
2012-04-09 16:35:06 -0700

wat if dey 2 shy to admit that dey like us den wat.....?

John flirt
John flirt wrote:
2012-04-09 16:26:36 -0700

if she in Another country, how i ask her

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 15:02:21 -0700

hold up wait a minute who is yuhh

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:46 -0700

ha ik but no joke

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:58:27 -0700

@chrissyluv lmao yhu is funni mh'a

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:58:15 -0700

ok

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:56:36 -0700

@chrissyluv who need to mehh ???

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:54:58 -0700

&& @jb24 did I Eva say it was?

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:53:36 -0700

@jb24 look it up ndd see if yhu find it are yhu qonna find it NO! Cuz itz my word ...!
Lmao..

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-04-09 14:53:04 -0700

wow boy jst wow u need to get checked

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:49:21 -0700

@jadiaya yhuu act like ik wat igthh means.....! iz it n the dictionary !? noo !

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:48:30 -0700

@239pretty_gurl_dai IM STILL SOWWIEE FRR WAT I DID TA YHUU !!

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:44:24 -0700

Lmao igthh

tragickiller12
tragickiller12 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:43:38 -0700

Dude!!! Just come out and ask him!!!!

khloeloves1001
khloeloves1001 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:43:35 -0700

just ask one of jis friends that ur close to

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:45 -0700

@jadiaya dnt even matter ta me ion always b on dihh lame ahh shidd

239pretty_gurl_dai
239pretty_gurl_dai wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:28 -0700

lolz yhu shouldnt hve 2ask iff he lyk yhu truth mhe iff he lyk yhu he will tell yhu

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:41:09 -0700

its really easy u can even pass him a note

jadiaya
jadiaya wrote:
2012-04-09 14:39:14 -0700

@jb24 yes I do yhu mean on kW or lyke txtttinqq..??

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!