Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

mikeysgurl11
mikeysgurl11 wrote:
2011-12-30 07:41:51 -0800

Just hangout with her and when you guys are like really close friends then ask her if she likes you . . .

mammaneak
mammaneak wrote:
2011-12-29 19:57:31 -0800

juzt do you like me in a nice toned voice kinda sexiii you know give that luk

New_kid_jay_11
New_kid_jay_11 wrote:
2011-12-29 19:56:35 -0800

How do i know she like me........

~~AyEsha~~ JP
~~AyEsha~~ JP wrote:
2011-12-28 07:20:15 -0800

My crush knows i like him thanks to my 'friends'. He's that popular kind but really nice guy. He says he wants to be more than just friends. I think he wants me to ask him out but i dont think i want to. I mean,i dont think he's worth it. I`m not scared to ask a guy out. Im pretty brave but i think ill ask him out. Anyways thats what he wants. He better say yes or i might punch his face smile Haha just kidding. But if he says no my friends will deal with him(they're popular so it'll kinda be easy f

Triforceofcourage
Triforceofcourage wrote:
2011-12-12 14:38:11 -0800

My crush would say no, even if he does.
He's really shy.

smiley_me1999
smiley_me1999 wrote:
2011-11-26 11:23:37 -0800

i feel the same! my crush just broke up with his girlfriend and i really like him but im not sure if he likes me back! i saw him looking at me the other day and then the day after i was sitting alone and he came and sat next to me but im afraid to ask him out!!! i really need advice Worried

Mz_Royal
Mz_Royal wrote:
2011-11-19 17:33:13 -0800

I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO IM SCARED CUZ HES MY TWIN BROS BFF AND THERES 2 OF THEM AND I KNOW THEY BOTH LIKE ME BUT IM STILL SCARED MY LIFE IS SOOO COMPLICATED DANG Worried

-NinjaKatt-
-NinjaKatt- wrote:
2011-11-19 06:37:46 -0800

I Wwnt On Campinq Trip For School And I Found Out My Crush Liked Me Bac So Now Were Toqheter{:

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2011-11-19 05:57:07 -0800

i'll think bout askin him now

Cami3lle
Cami3lle wrote:
2011-11-06 08:52:29 -0800

TANKS!!! Angel

Angelika100
Angelika100 wrote:
2011-10-29 20:33:33 -0700

I had a dance and we were dancing 2 mexican and he looked happy and he will do anything for meh does he like me he liked me in 3th grade and i like him bakk should i ask him???

bieber kisser12323
bieber kisser12323 wrote:
2011-10-21 20:06:03 -0700

Hey stand up for your selfs get your friends to
help you in this the one the apershatet your self
i know you can do it

cookiedoughfreak
cookiedoughfreak wrote:
2011-10-18 13:46:41 -0700

This will actually help cuz if they say noo 99% of da time they'll still act like nthing happened

twintower12
twintower12 wrote:
2011-10-17 17:22:20 -0700

be upfront about it... dont let the man let u down if he rejects u... if he rejects u then god just doesnt want him to be yours... you would be better off without him any way... i learned that the hard way Frown

mrs.monee_1714127
mrs.monee_1714127 wrote:
2011-10-16 22:08:10 -0700

just be gurl nd be like do u like me in a good way

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-10-16 19:55:19 -0700

who's your bf? Does he have a kw profile?

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-10-16 19:45:13 -0700

u like him

pretty girl 51236
pretty girl 51236 wrote:
2011-10-16 19:43:25 -0700

just be ur self and ask him

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2011-10-16 19:41:00 -0700

i have this prob with cory i think he likes me and every one says he does but he dosnt pay attention but i like him

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-10-16 19:25:46 -0700

cheat on him

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

wellhereweareagain12
There is someone in my class and she makes a comment about everything the teacher says and she always feels the need to make everything about her. I can't stand her. I hope I won't have any classes with her next year.
UMadOrNaw
I would reccoment getting in touch with a family theripist and have him/her come over to your house and talk with your family.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear UnknownPoster,     Hello, hope you're enjoying your day! i suggest you step up to the home plate and ask," is there chemistry in this so called relationship"? let her answer, if it is yes. than build a STRONG relationship. if its NO than just say "sorry i asked" and say that you'd like to continue as friends!!!!                                                         -best of luck
JezDaNerd
Dear Dish-It, My little sister, Sydney, ruins EVERYTHING! She spills secrets, messes up auditions, and even feeds bits of homework, to the FISH!  Once, my crush came over while my parents weren't home. I was babysitting Sydney when I forgot we had to finish a school project, me and my crush. When he got to my house, My sister told him about how i use to have BRACES and a bright pink TEDDY BEAR! How can i try to cooperator with her, when i just want to strangle her! (my crush still is friends with me by the way) From, Jez {}
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.