Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

mikeysgurl11
mikeysgurl11 wrote:
2011-12-30 07:41:51 -0800

Just hangout with her and when you guys are like really close friends then ask her if she likes you . . .

mammaneak
mammaneak wrote:
2011-12-29 19:57:31 -0800

juzt do you like me in a nice toned voice kinda sexiii you know give that luk

New_kid_jay_11
New_kid_jay_11 wrote:
2011-12-29 19:56:35 -0800

How do i know she like me........

~~AyEsha~~ JP
~~AyEsha~~ JP wrote:
2011-12-28 07:20:15 -0800

My crush knows i like him thanks to my 'friends'. He's that popular kind but really nice guy. He says he wants to be more than just friends. I think he wants me to ask him out but i dont think i want to. I mean,i dont think he's worth it. I`m not scared to ask a guy out. Im pretty brave but i think ill ask him out. Anyways thats what he wants. He better say yes or i might punch his face smile Haha just kidding. But if he says no my friends will deal with him(they're popular so it'll kinda be easy f

Triforceofcourage
Triforceofcourage wrote:
2011-12-12 14:38:11 -0800

My crush would say no, even if he does.
He's really shy.

smiley_me1999
smiley_me1999 wrote:
2011-11-26 11:23:37 -0800

i feel the same! my crush just broke up with his girlfriend and i really like him but im not sure if he likes me back! i saw him looking at me the other day and then the day after i was sitting alone and he came and sat next to me but im afraid to ask him out!!! i really need advice Worried

Mz_Royal
Mz_Royal wrote:
2011-11-19 17:33:13 -0800

I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO IM SCARED CUZ HES MY TWIN BROS BFF AND THERES 2 OF THEM AND I KNOW THEY BOTH LIKE ME BUT IM STILL SCARED MY LIFE IS SOOO COMPLICATED DANG Worried

-NinjaKatt-
-NinjaKatt- wrote:
2011-11-19 06:37:46 -0800

I Wwnt On Campinq Trip For School And I Found Out My Crush Liked Me Bac So Now Were Toqheter{:

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2011-11-19 05:57:07 -0800

i'll think bout askin him now

Cami3lle
Cami3lle wrote:
2011-11-06 08:52:29 -0800

TANKS!!! Angel

Angelika100
Angelika100 wrote:
2011-10-29 20:33:33 -0700

I had a dance and we were dancing 2 mexican and he looked happy and he will do anything for meh does he like me he liked me in 3th grade and i like him bakk should i ask him???

bieber kisser12323
bieber kisser12323 wrote:
2011-10-21 20:06:03 -0700

Hey stand up for your selfs get your friends to
help you in this the one the apershatet your self
i know you can do it

cookiedoughfreak
cookiedoughfreak wrote:
2011-10-18 13:46:41 -0700

This will actually help cuz if they say noo 99% of da time they'll still act like nthing happened

twintower12
twintower12 wrote:
2011-10-17 17:22:20 -0700

be upfront about it... dont let the man let u down if he rejects u... if he rejects u then god just doesnt want him to be yours... you would be better off without him any way... i learned that the hard way Frown

mrs.monee_1714127
mrs.monee_1714127 wrote:
2011-10-16 22:08:10 -0700

just be gurl nd be like do u like me in a good way

macyismydog
macyismydog wrote:
2011-10-16 19:55:19 -0700

who's your bf? Does he have a kw profile?

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-10-16 19:45:13 -0700

u like him

pretty girl 51236
pretty girl 51236 wrote:
2011-10-16 19:43:25 -0700

just be ur self and ask him

lauren02
lauren02 wrote:
2011-10-16 19:41:00 -0700

i have this prob with cory i think he likes me and every one says he does but he dosnt pay attention but i like him

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-10-16 19:25:46 -0700

cheat on him

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza