Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-16 07:37:25 -0700

you should ask him out but if you don't have the courage,get a friend to ask for you

PrincessCamisha972
PrincessCamisha972 wrote:
2011-09-11 09:59:53 -0700

Ask your Best best best friend to ask him when you aint around smile

raelynn656
raelynn656 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:23:30 -0700

thts weird

savanah205
savanah205 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:21:47 -0700

ask a friend to ask him 4 me

sam8224
sam8224 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:18:26 -0700

Just ask him. Couple Love isn't real anyway. Youve got nothing to lose.

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-13 18:15:26 -0700

im WAY 2 shy 2 ask him he might say no.

Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead wrote:
2011-07-04 19:11:30 -0700

I just finally did it!! turned out he's been waiting for me to ask him for a year!!

kitkat 34
kitkat 34 wrote:
2011-06-22 22:58:09 -0700

he said no i am sad Sad

xo.keke.xo_1776678
xo.keke.xo_1776678 wrote:
2011-05-29 03:53:50 -0700

Same here!!! I don't know what to do, I get shy and my stomach turns and it's hard! LoL

anime_lover
anime_lover wrote:
2011-04-12 14:16:46 -0700

i am having the same problem but i have to face my fear and ask him out ..thisll be fun

eeveelicious123
eeveelicious123 wrote:
2011-02-28 06:33:03 -0800

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can relate. I didn't have a boyfriend but in 2nd grade a boy thought he was my bf. i really dont like him. but it was funny. i got to dump him. but he still passes me occasional love notes. his name is sam.

Leia120
Leia120 wrote:
2011-01-23 08:41:45 -0800

this seems cool, but i have a bf

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:34:18 -0800

ask a friend of his or sister or brother if he likes u and if they dont know tell them to ask him

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:33:34 -0800

ask a friend or a sister to find out if he likes u tell her to ask who he likes and if its u ask him

Kidti
Kidti wrote:
2010-11-14 02:37:35 -0800

This is some great advice and I think I should maybe take it.

million dollers
million dollers wrote:
2010-09-16 04:54:35 -0700

ask one of your friends to ask 4 u

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.