Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-16 07:37:25 -0700

you should ask him out but if you don't have the courage,get a friend to ask for you

PrincessCamisha972
PrincessCamisha972 wrote:
2011-09-11 09:59:53 -0700

Ask your Best best best friend to ask him when you aint around smile

raelynn656
raelynn656 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:23:30 -0700

thts weird

savanah205
savanah205 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:21:47 -0700

ask a friend to ask him 4 me

sam8224
sam8224 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:18:26 -0700

Just ask him. Couple Love isn't real anyway. Youve got nothing to lose.

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-13 18:15:26 -0700

im WAY 2 shy 2 ask him he might say no.

Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead wrote:
2011-07-04 19:11:30 -0700

I just finally did it!! turned out he's been waiting for me to ask him for a year!!

kitkat 34
kitkat 34 wrote:
2011-06-22 22:58:09 -0700

he said no i am sad Sad

xo.keke.xo_1776678
xo.keke.xo_1776678 wrote:
2011-05-29 03:53:50 -0700

Same here!!! I don't know what to do, I get shy and my stomach turns and it's hard! LoL

anime_lover
anime_lover wrote:
2011-04-12 14:16:46 -0700

i am having the same problem but i have to face my fear and ask him out ..thisll be fun

eeveelicious123
eeveelicious123 wrote:
2011-02-28 06:33:03 -0800

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can relate. I didn't have a boyfriend but in 2nd grade a boy thought he was my bf. i really dont like him. but it was funny. i got to dump him. but he still passes me occasional love notes. his name is sam.

Leia120
Leia120 wrote:
2011-01-23 08:41:45 -0800

this seems cool, but i have a bf

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:34:18 -0800

ask a friend of his or sister or brother if he likes u and if they dont know tell them to ask him

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:33:34 -0800

ask a friend or a sister to find out if he likes u tell her to ask who he likes and if its u ask him

Kidti
Kidti wrote:
2010-11-14 02:37:35 -0800

This is some great advice and I think I should maybe take it.

million dollers
million dollers wrote:
2010-09-16 04:54:35 -0700

ask one of your friends to ask 4 u

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)