Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-16 07:37:25 -0700

you should ask him out but if you don't have the courage,get a friend to ask for you

PrincessCamisha972
PrincessCamisha972 wrote:
2011-09-11 09:59:53 -0700

Ask your Best best best friend to ask him when you aint around smile

raelynn656
raelynn656 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:23:30 -0700

thts weird

savanah205
savanah205 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:21:47 -0700

ask a friend to ask him 4 me

sam8224
sam8224 wrote:
2011-07-13 18:18:26 -0700

Just ask him. Couple Love isn't real anyway. Youve got nothing to lose.

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-13 18:15:26 -0700

im WAY 2 shy 2 ask him he might say no.

Sleepyhead
Sleepyhead wrote:
2011-07-04 19:11:30 -0700

I just finally did it!! turned out he's been waiting for me to ask him for a year!!

kitkat 34
kitkat 34 wrote:
2011-06-22 22:58:09 -0700

he said no i am sad Sad

xo.keke.xo
xo.keke.xo wrote:
2011-05-29 03:53:50 -0700

Same here!!! I don't know what to do, I get shy and my stomach turns and it's hard! LoL

anime_lover
anime_lover wrote:
2011-04-12 14:16:46 -0700

i am having the same problem but i have to face my fear and ask him out ..thisll be fun

eeveelicious123
eeveelicious123 wrote:
2011-02-28 06:33:03 -0800

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can relate. I didn't have a boyfriend but in 2nd grade a boy thought he was my bf. i really dont like him. but it was funny. i got to dump him. but he still passes me occasional love notes. his name is sam.

Leia120
Leia120 wrote:
2011-01-23 08:41:45 -0800

this seems cool, but i have a bf

amanda1483
amanda1483 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:34:18 -0800

ask a friend of his or sister or brother if he likes u and if they dont know tell them to ask him

seastar91
seastar91 wrote:
2010-11-15 05:33:34 -0800

ask a friend or a sister to find out if he likes u tell her to ask who he likes and if its u ask him

Kidti
Kidti wrote:
2010-11-14 02:37:35 -0800

This is some great advice and I think I should maybe take it.

million dollers
million dollers wrote:
2010-09-16 04:54:35 -0700

ask one of your friends to ask 4 u

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me