Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Approach Him?

Zero asks: "Last year I got a love note from some one. I know who it is. I don't know how to aproach him though. I know he still likes me. But again I dont know how to aproach him." Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:58:12 -0700

I never have got a love note, neither have I written one. it would be akward but, this is my only question: whats it like?

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-12 06:48:02 -0700

forever alone ;-;

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-11 16:51:28 -0700

Aww cools

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-11 16:49:25 -0700

I never get notes if get so nervous when I see a cute girl but idk wat they will say I wait for them to approach me

ellzbllz
ellzbllz wrote:
2014-03-04 12:08:14 -0800

oh my god ask your crush out ?!?!? youd have too be extremely bad,anyway most of the guys i used too liked ,liked the worst people in my class im only brave enough in dares(it depends!)well i asked august out on kw and at school a few years ago i sang marry you (bruno mars) to this guy in front of every one(im a good singer!) and he has never talked too be since so i moved on from him but my bff likes him and she is really shy so she is always like come up with me i want too say hi and aggh

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-01-28 10:28:37 -0800

I get tooo scared to ask my crush out. It's pretty hard to control myself at that moment. It's just like freaking out.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-09-20 22:27:03 -0700

I can't ask a guy out even on the freaking internet I am such a wussy

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-09-20 22:08:22 -0700

take a huge breath n go on...

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-07-26 06:08:33 -0700

girls just need to go ahead and do it even if ur scared i did and it worked we can do anything a guy can do smile

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 13:57:43 -0700

Man up ladies we need to have these guys in the palms of our hands Big Grin

loveablej19
loveablej19 wrote:
2013-04-07 00:15:16 -0700

easy going

Swaggar girl389
Swaggar girl389 wrote:
2012-08-02 19:54:44 -0700

Well, yall itz this guy I like with all my heart but I dont kno how to ask him out.................. I NEED HELP ASAP

Skylar Loves You
Skylar Loves You wrote:
2012-07-26 07:41:51 -0700

Just be cool when ur around him and he will like u for who u are

Caity8
Caity8 wrote:
2012-06-17 22:52:40 -0700

Kiss your hand 10x

Say your crushes name 15x

Post this comment on 2 other videos

And your crush will ask u out tomorrow

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-22 19:40:41 -0700

????????

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-21 13:59:03 -0700

I heard a rumor that a guy liked me and, yes, it was true. I'm dating him now. At least I think.

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 13:36:28 -0700

oh ok cool thanks i thought he did but yeah

-kaylie
-kaylie wrote:
2011-09-03 12:22:25 -0700

ya he likes u i got a guy staring at me and now im going out with him

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 12:00:54 -0700

i catch this staring at me sometimes at school does that mean he likes me

candytijah
candytijah wrote:
2011-09-03 11:42:30 -0700

then dont if its meant 2 be he will come 2 u

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress