Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Approach Him?

Zero asks: "Last year I got a love note from some one. I know who it is. I don't know how to aproach him though. I know he still likes me. But again I dont know how to aproach him." Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:58:12 -0700

I never have got a love note, neither have I written one. it would be akward but, this is my only question: whats it like?

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-12 06:48:02 -0700

forever alone ;-;

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-11 16:51:28 -0700

Aww cools

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-11 16:49:25 -0700

I never get notes if get so nervous when I see a cute girl but idk wat they will say I wait for them to approach me

ellzbllz
ellzbllz wrote:
2014-03-04 12:08:14 -0800

oh my god ask your crush out ?!?!? youd have too be extremely bad,anyway most of the guys i used too liked ,liked the worst people in my class im only brave enough in dares(it depends!)well i asked august out on kw and at school a few years ago i sang marry you (bruno mars) to this guy in front of every one(im a good singer!) and he has never talked too be since so i moved on from him but my bff likes him and she is really shy so she is always like come up with me i want too say hi and aggh

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-01-28 10:28:37 -0800

I get tooo scared to ask my crush out. It's pretty hard to control myself at that moment. It's just like freaking out.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-09-20 22:27:03 -0700

I can't ask a guy out even on the freaking internet I am such a wussy

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-09-20 22:08:22 -0700

take a huge breath n go on...

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-07-26 06:08:33 -0700

girls just need to go ahead and do it even if ur scared i did and it worked we can do anything a guy can do smile

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 13:57:43 -0700

Man up ladies we need to have these guys in the palms of our hands Big Grin

loveablej19
loveablej19 wrote:
2013-04-07 00:15:16 -0700

easy going

Swaggar girl389
Swaggar girl389 wrote:
2012-08-02 19:54:44 -0700

Well, yall itz this guy I like with all my heart but I dont kno how to ask him out.................. I NEED HELP ASAP

Skylar Loves You
Skylar Loves You wrote:
2012-07-26 07:41:51 -0700

Just be cool when ur around him and he will like u for who u are

Caity8
Caity8 wrote:
2012-06-17 22:52:40 -0700

Kiss your hand 10x

Say your crushes name 15x

Post this comment on 2 other videos

And your crush will ask u out tomorrow

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-22 19:40:41 -0700

????????

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-21 13:59:03 -0700

I heard a rumor that a guy liked me and, yes, it was true. I'm dating him now. At least I think.

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 13:36:28 -0700

oh ok cool thanks i thought he did but yeah

-kaylie
-kaylie wrote:
2011-09-03 12:22:25 -0700

ya he likes u i got a guy staring at me and now im going out with him

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 12:00:54 -0700

i catch this staring at me sometimes at school does that mean he likes me

candytijah
candytijah wrote:
2011-09-03 11:42:30 -0700

then dont if its meant 2 be he will come 2 u

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Yes you're totally right It is a life changing decision. I mean I am going to try and talk with her about it but then again she is 23 an adult so she's at that age that she can make her own choices in life, whether its good or bad. Um but yeah I will definitely tell her how I feel about it. I really don't want to lose her to the gang life, kinda feels like I already am but I'm hoping she'll understand my decision. Thanks.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Well she's already officially a member. I'll try and talk to her about it though, I kinda know why she joined, because she likes the excitement of it, the money and the sense of family. I already feel like I am going to lose her to the gang life.
Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(