Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Approach Him?

Zero asks: "Last year I got a love note from some one. I know who it is. I don't know how to aproach him though. I know he still likes me. But again I dont know how to aproach him." Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-09 07:58:12 -0700

I never have got a love note, neither have I written one. it would be akward but, this is my only question: whats it like?

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-12 06:48:02 -0700

forever alone ;-;

Sinni
Sinni wrote:
2014-07-11 16:51:28 -0700

Aww cools

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-11 16:49:25 -0700

I never get notes if get so nervous when I see a cute girl but idk wat they will say I wait for them to approach me

ellzbllz
ellzbllz wrote:
2014-03-04 12:08:14 -0800

oh my god ask your crush out ?!?!? youd have too be extremely bad,anyway most of the guys i used too liked ,liked the worst people in my class im only brave enough in dares(it depends!)well i asked august out on kw and at school a few years ago i sang marry you (bruno mars) to this guy in front of every one(im a good singer!) and he has never talked too be since so i moved on from him but my bff likes him and she is really shy so she is always like come up with me i want too say hi and aggh

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-01-28 10:28:37 -0800

I get tooo scared to ask my crush out. It's pretty hard to control myself at that moment. It's just like freaking out.

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-09-20 22:27:03 -0700

I can't ask a guy out even on the freaking internet I am such a wussy

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-09-20 22:08:22 -0700

take a huge breath n go on...

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-07-26 06:08:33 -0700

girls just need to go ahead and do it even if ur scared i did and it worked we can do anything a guy can do smile

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-25 13:57:43 -0700

Man up ladies we need to have these guys in the palms of our hands Big Grin

loveablej19
loveablej19 wrote:
2013-04-07 00:15:16 -0700

easy going

Swaggar girl389
Swaggar girl389 wrote:
2012-08-02 19:54:44 -0700

Well, yall itz this guy I like with all my heart but I dont kno how to ask him out.................. I NEED HELP ASAP

Skylar Loves You
Skylar Loves You wrote:
2012-07-26 07:41:51 -0700

Just be cool when ur around him and he will like u for who u are

Caity8
Caity8 wrote:
2012-06-17 22:52:40 -0700

Kiss your hand 10x

Say your crushes name 15x

Post this comment on 2 other videos

And your crush will ask u out tomorrow

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-22 19:40:41 -0700

????????

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-21 13:59:03 -0700

I heard a rumor that a guy liked me and, yes, it was true. I'm dating him now. At least I think.

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 13:36:28 -0700

oh ok cool thanks i thought he did but yeah

-kaylie
-kaylie wrote:
2011-09-03 12:22:25 -0700

ya he likes u i got a guy staring at me and now im going out with him

AritisticGirl
AritisticGirl wrote:
2011-09-03 12:00:54 -0700

i catch this staring at me sometimes at school does that mean he likes me

candytijah
candytijah wrote:
2011-09-03 11:42:30 -0700

then dont if its meant 2 be he will come 2 u

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend