Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Date Him Ever Again?

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes. then he dumped me and went back to her. I really love him but it hurts when he does that. should i date him ever again?" Back to Article

tay tay 21
tay tay 21 wrote:
2012-07-30 19:23:50 -0700

ur life and u no one should be hurt by a guy ok

Mrs. Kandy:)
Mrs. Kandy:) wrote:
2012-07-30 17:50:27 -0700

The answer is NO! if he was FINE AF WHO CARE HE DON'T DESERVE U ANYWAY

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-30 17:44:49 -0700

Thaa Answerr To Thaatt Iss N-O

countryboytexas
countryboytexas wrote:
2012-07-30 15:36:24 -0700

na you should not date him bec he will just end up doing the same thing and it wont change

DreamyMoony_2207333
DreamyMoony_2207333 wrote:
2012-07-30 15:10:37 -0700

AS IF! If he dated both of us then went over and over then heck no!

butterflygirl101
butterflygirl101 wrote:
2012-07-30 15:10:26 -0700

well if u like him then u have to at least have 2 talk 2 ur friend and if see if she is okay with it that is what i would do

hanggirl123
hanggirl123 wrote:
2012-07-30 14:46:05 -0700

Dane that happend to me with my first BF

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-30 14:35:44 -0700

sometimes i question this........but then i think i have a wonderful bf

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-07-30 13:38:41 -0700

no way !

tigersfan35
tigersfan35 wrote:
2012-07-30 08:02:15 -0700

yous should not date him he is just going to do the same thing

nurudin
nurudin wrote:
2012-07-29 22:23:14 -0700

oh what do u mean

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-29 22:15:08 -0700

gurl naw!!!!!!!

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-29 22:14:51 -0700

and i wont get back with him ever

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-29 22:13:56 -0700

i dont like cheating especially if done by the boy nd he asked you out i wuld never cheat cuz i wouldnt want another human being feel wht i feltFrown

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-07-29 20:44:40 -0700

Lets see he broke up with ur friend n got with u...then he broke up with u n went back 2 her no duh u dont get back with him ever again

im-living
im-living wrote:
2012-07-20 16:19:03 -0700

Your really bad friend lol

Simply_Obey♥_2188320
Simply_Obey♥_2188320 wrote:
2012-07-17 09:40:55 -0700

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ , Exactly , People Sometimes Juss be Blinded By There Love

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-17 09:39:10 -0700

@Simply_Obey♥ Righhtt . Cus ' Iff Hee Wassnntt No Goodd Thaa Firsstt Timee , Donntt Go Bacck , A Wastee

Simply_Obey♥_2188320
Simply_Obey♥_2188320 wrote:
2012-07-17 09:38:05 -0700

` Nope , Simple Answer

Dopes
Dopes wrote:
2012-07-17 09:33:53 -0700

Khylin24 is so gay af

Are You a Cheater?

• No way! I could never be!
  • I have once or twice
  • I've thought of it, but never done it.
  • All the time, I'm a playa.

I have a boyfriend and he likes me and I like him, but I have a CRUSH on a boy in my class and he...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50