Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Date Him Ever Again?

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes. then he dumped me and went back to her. I really love him but it hurts when he does that. should i date him ever again?" Back to Article

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-07-17 01:27:57 -0700

AND DONT LOOK BACK SAY NO YOU WONT REGRET IT

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-07-17 01:24:32 -0700

Sadness

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-07-17 01:20:52 -0700

SAY NO!!!!!! SAY NO!!! THEY DID IT ONCE THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN......

tray boy

tray boy wrote:
2012-04-30 17:33:34 -0700

@mari917 y u out a thumbs down i thought u said u would neva date me again

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:39:56 -0700

He dont worth a girl like you!
NOOO!

Kel$eyKdogKK
Kel$eyKdogKK wrote:
2012-03-06 20:01:51 -0800

He thinks he can take advantage of you because he knows he can always come running back to you. Hun, you need to get over him and face the fact he dosen't like you and honestly you don't need to take that! Good Luck!

AdizzleA
AdizzleA wrote:
2012-03-06 16:09:19 -0800

no cuz that means hes a player!!!!

mk50003
mk50003 wrote:
2012-01-01 23:38:42 -0800

i think thats the smartest comment ive ever heard

RandomRawries
RandomRawries wrote:
2012-01-01 23:34:14 -0800

Break your heart once: Shame on him.
Break your heart twice: Shame on you for being stupid enough to take him back.

niclau123_1921385
niclau123_1921385 wrote:
2011-10-29 06:34:21 -0700

yea if u trust him

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-10-03 15:27:24 -0700

same 4 meh im gonna say yes cuz i love him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 15:51:18 -0700

no u guys well just break up again u should keep freindship

dancing.with.tears.in.my.eyes
dancing.with.tears.in.my.eyes wrote:
2011-07-12 08:20:00 -0700

Well, this guy that your talking about has something in comon with a guy i dated. he had always liked me n he asked me out then he broke up with me then he asked me out and he got together with a few of my friends and got back together with me...finally i decided thats it we are over n he hasnt talked to me since...sadly Frustrated

bribri234
bribri234 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:00:58 -0800

i know how u feel me and my first bf went out for 6 months but i broke up with him because i figured out with my couz he didnt know we were couzins but now he wants me back i dont know what 2 do

kesha_blah
kesha_blah wrote:
2010-06-07 01:12:01 -0700

ok i really like this boy and i have been dating him for a long time now and when we break up he always tell people that he is better with me and he chets on me all the time and one time i thought that he was going out with this 5th grader and he swear he

Are You a Cheater?

• No way! I could never be!
  • I have once or twice
  • I've thought of it, but never done it.
  • All the time, I'm a playa.

I have a boyfriend and he likes me and I like him, but I have a CRUSH on a boy in my class and he...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)