Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Date Him Ever Again?

love asks: "i like this boy and he was dating my friend. then he dumped her for me and i said yes. then he dumped me and went back to her. I really love him but it hurts when he does that. should i date him ever again?" Back to Article

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-07-17 01:24:32 -0700

Sadness

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-07-17 01:20:52 -0700

SAY NO!!!!!! SAY NO!!! THEY DID IT ONCE THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN......

tray boy

tray boy wrote:
2012-04-30 17:33:34 -0700

@mari917 y u out a thumbs down i thought u said u would neva date me again

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:39:56 -0700

He dont worth a girl like you!
NOOO!

Kel$eyKdogKK
Kel$eyKdogKK wrote:
2012-03-06 20:01:51 -0800

He thinks he can take advantage of you because he knows he can always come running back to you. Hun, you need to get over him and face the fact he dosen't like you and honestly you don't need to take that! Good Luck!

AdizzleA
AdizzleA wrote:
2012-03-06 16:09:19 -0800

no cuz that means hes a player!!!!

mk50003
mk50003 wrote:
2012-01-01 23:38:42 -0800

i think thats the smartest comment ive ever heard

RandomRawries
RandomRawries wrote:
2012-01-01 23:34:14 -0800

Break your heart once: Shame on him.
Break your heart twice: Shame on you for being stupid enough to take him back.

niclau123_1921385
niclau123_1921385 wrote:
2011-10-29 06:34:21 -0700

yea if u trust him

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2011-10-03 15:27:24 -0700

same 4 meh im gonna say yes cuz i love him

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 15:51:18 -0700

no u guys well just break up again u should keep freindship

dancing.with.tears.in.my.eyes
dancing.with.tears.in.my.eyes wrote:
2011-07-12 08:20:00 -0700

Well, this guy that your talking about has something in comon with a guy i dated. he had always liked me n he asked me out then he broke up with me then he asked me out and he got together with a few of my friends and got back together with me...finally i decided thats it we are over n he hasnt talked to me since...sadly Frustrated

bribri234
bribri234 wrote:
2011-03-04 12:00:58 -0800

i know how u feel me and my first bf went out for 6 months but i broke up with him because i figured out with my couz he didnt know we were couzins but now he wants me back i dont know what 2 do

kesha_blah
kesha_blah wrote:
2010-06-07 01:12:01 -0700

ok i really like this boy and i have been dating him for a long time now and when we break up he always tell people that he is better with me and he chets on me all the time and one time i thought that he was going out with this 5th grader and he swear he

Are You a Cheater?

• No way! I could never be!
  • I have once or twice
  • I've thought of it, but never done it.
  • All the time, I'm a playa.

I have a boyfriend and he likes me and I like him, but I have a CRUSH on a boy in my class and he...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.