Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Read My Sister's Diary

Copper Spy 3 asks: "I read my sister's diary... And well she likes a boy. And our mom doesn't like us liking boys... So should I tell my mom?" Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-16 14:50:33 -0700

Why would you do that?

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:49:23 -0700

My sisters are really crazy, but if it's their business, don't tell.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:48:44 -0700

Ahahaha Sisters diary? OMGG CX

Chiropracticmakesmehealthy13
Chiropracticmakesmehealthy13 wrote:
2014-05-16 11:45:19 -0700

I have a great idea!!! DO NOT READ ANTONES DIARY.

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2014-04-21 03:19:17 -0700

Trust and openness should be given,not taken by force.
And by the way, reading a girls diary is ,like,totally against the girl code.lf I caught anyone reading my diary( if I had one) they would be to doped up on painkillers to remember the damned thing.

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2014-04-21 03:13:59 -0700

Same

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-29 13:08:49 -0700

I write stuff like that to get out anger...
And then i burn it.
For reals.
Burn, thoughts, BURN!!!

AnabellaBella
AnabellaBella wrote:
2014-03-14 10:29:19 -0700

I HATE IT WEN MY BROTHER READS MY DIARY, FINDS OUT ALL MY SECRETS & WHO I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN HE TELLS EVERY1!

FantasyGirl1
FantasyGirl1 wrote:
2014-03-12 12:03:00 -0700

I don't have a diary either for the same reason

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-11 20:03:06 -0700

SEE PPL THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE A DIARY U CAN USE UR BRAIN AS UR DIARY

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-07-19 06:04:16 -0700

interesting

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-07-18 08:13:43 -0700

dont read ur sisters diary! my sister wont even let me TOUCH her diary!!! why would u read her diary.....

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-31 01:42:20 -0800

dont read anyones diary!

MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz wrote:
2012-12-30 14:13:18 -0800

WOW...Why would you read your sisters diary? That's just wrong. A girls diary's supposed to be 100% secret and personal unless she chooses to share it with someone. And liking boys is NOT big deal. EVERYONE goes through it. Besides, you can't really stop your feelings. I think that if you told on someone for liking someone, you would just be being mean.

SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty wrote:
2012-08-31 23:05:11 -0700

Dont read ur sis diary!!!!

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-31 15:26:35 -0700

do what you think is right. if the guilt is killing you(about reading her diary)and ur hair is falling out, youre sweating a lot, and you cant stop thinking about it(what would happen 2 me) tell her. if you think you can forget it(or smile and fake it) ur good! smile

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:39:24 -0700

Dont tell your mom! and u should not even read her diary, its something personal!

Oreos :P
Oreos :P wrote:
2011-08-05 16:12:37 -0700

Would you want your sister snooping around in your personal stuff?

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 16:11:14 -0700

nooo do u wnat ur sis to hate u or somthing

gailygail56
gailygail56 wrote:
2011-07-19 05:44:50 -0700

y da hel did ya read her diary in da first place

Who Do You Dig More - Jessica or Ashlee?

• I love Jessica!
  • Ashlee is so much cooler than her sister.
  • I think they are both pretty talented.
  • Neither. I'm more of a Good Charlotte fan.