Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Give My Friends A Second Chance?

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I ever talk to them again? They still try to get my attention." Back to Article

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-30 14:35:16 -0700

Well maybe not just not talk to them for a week...
smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

cevia20
cevia20 wrote:
2014-04-21 03:03:07 -0700

Hello dearest friend,
I am Miss Cevia Tanba I wish to be your friend please I will be happy if you can reply me in my
##### ################.#### I have something for you OK and nice photos too
hope to see your reply on my #####
bye.am Gog bless you.

awesomezombie_2582225
awesomezombie_2582225 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:53:06 -0700

Ask them why they went off without you.

lovevthatsme
lovevthatsme wrote:
2013-10-20 08:48:35 -0700

give them one more chance

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-08-17 11:47:43 -0700

Find true friends

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:10:23 -0800

Smh,I Cant Trust NOBODY !!!

Tomboy-TB
Tomboy-TB wrote:
2012-08-26 22:56:21 -0700

give em' a chance!there ur friends!they just relised how boring it is without you!come on ur better than that! Angel

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:38:36 -0700

Seriously, dont give them second chance!
Try to find new TRUE friends!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:58:28 -0700

i would give them a chance

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-19 22:28:38 -0700

i dont care if the do runn off somewhere without mii i gotother people to talk to so.......idc Annoyedamp;

Brambleflight
Brambleflight wrote:
2011-05-12 19:53:48 -0700

My "friend" leaves me out too.

breebree0
breebree0 wrote:
2011-02-09 10:07:38 -0800

i dont think u should cuz that is so mean and sooner or later wen they need u and u turn ur back they're gonna wish they never did that to you

A'Lizah_1624858

$4
$$
$444

ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055
ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055 wrote:
2010-10-08 09:30:03 -0700

Sometimes you have to let the heart forgive so you can, in turn, receive it back. I forgave my friends for something they did, and their actions were probably more unforgiveable than yours. So, if they feel bad for doing what they did, go on ahead. But, i

Okoye
Okoye wrote:
2010-04-16 00:53:15 -0700

Please you do not have to hit them beucuse the lev you dey be you can call them and knew why it happened ok take care of ur self i'm also new here i will so like to do some chatin and make some friend i didn't know how u feel for that well u can think abo

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

My friends are sometimes mean to me. When I stand up for myself they (she) makes up a mean joke a...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.