Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Give My Friends A Second Chance?

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I ever talk to them again? They still try to get my attention." Back to Article

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-30 14:35:16 -0700

Well maybe not just not talk to them for a week...
smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

cevia20
cevia20 wrote:
2014-04-21 03:03:07 -0700

Hello dearest friend,
I am Miss Cevia Tanba I wish to be your friend please I will be happy if you can reply me in my
##### ################.#### I have something for you OK and nice photos too
hope to see your reply on my #####
bye.am Gog bless you.

awesomezombie_2582225
awesomezombie_2582225 wrote:
2013-10-20 08:53:06 -0700

Ask them why they went off without you.

lovevthatsme
lovevthatsme wrote:
2013-10-20 08:48:35 -0700

give them one more chance

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-08-17 11:47:43 -0700

Find true friends

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:10:23 -0800

Smh,I Cant Trust NOBODY !!!

Tomboy-TB
Tomboy-TB wrote:
2012-08-26 22:56:21 -0700

give em' a chance!there ur friends!they just relised how boring it is without you!come on ur better than that! Angel

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:38:36 -0700

Seriously, dont give them second chance!
Try to find new TRUE friends!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:58:28 -0700

i would give them a chance

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-19 22:28:38 -0700

i dont care if the do runn off somewhere without mii i gotother people to talk to so.......idc Annoyedamp;

Brambleflight
Brambleflight wrote:
2011-05-12 19:53:48 -0700

My "friend" leaves me out too.

breebree0
breebree0 wrote:
2011-02-09 10:07:38 -0800

i dont think u should cuz that is so mean and sooner or later wen they need u and u turn ur back they're gonna wish they never did that to you

A'Lizah_1624858

$4
$$
$444

ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055
ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055 wrote:
2010-10-08 09:30:03 -0700

Sometimes you have to let the heart forgive so you can, in turn, receive it back. I forgave my friends for something they did, and their actions were probably more unforgiveable than yours. So, if they feel bad for doing what they did, go on ahead. But, i

Okoye
Okoye wrote:
2010-04-16 00:53:15 -0700

Please you do not have to hit them beucuse the lev you dey be you can call them and knew why it happened ok take care of ur self i'm also new here i will so like to do some chatin and make some friend i didn't know how u feel for that well u can think abo

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

My friends are sometimes mean to me. When I stand up for myself they (she) makes up a mean joke a...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?