Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Give My Friends A Second Chance?

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I ever talk to them again? They still try to get my attention." Back to Article

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-30 14:35:16 -0700

Well maybe not just not talk to them for a week...
smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

cevia20
cevia20 wrote:
2014-04-21 03:03:07 -0700

Hello dearest friend,
I am Miss Cevia Tanba I wish to be your friend please I will be happy if you can reply me in my
##### ################.#### I have something for you OK and nice photos too
hope to see your reply on my #####
bye.am Gog bless you.

awesomezombie
awesomezombie wrote:
2013-10-20 08:53:06 -0700

Ask them why they went off without you.

lovevthatsme
lovevthatsme wrote:
2013-10-20 08:48:35 -0700

give them one more chance

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-08-17 11:47:43 -0700

Find true friends

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:10:23 -0800

Smh,I Cant Trust NOBODY !!!

Tomboy-TB
Tomboy-TB wrote:
2012-08-26 22:56:21 -0700

give em' a chance!there ur friends!they just relised how boring it is without you!come on ur better than that! Angel

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:38:36 -0700

Seriously, dont give them second chance!
Try to find new TRUE friends!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:58:28 -0700

i would give them a chance

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-19 22:28:38 -0700

i dont care if the do runn off somewhere without mii i gotother people to talk to so.......idc Annoyedamp;

Brambleflight
Brambleflight wrote:
2011-05-12 19:53:48 -0700

My "friend" leaves me out too.

breebree0
breebree0 wrote:
2011-02-09 10:07:38 -0800

i dont think u should cuz that is so mean and sooner or later wen they need u and u turn ur back they're gonna wish they never did that to you

A'Lizah_1624858

$4
$$
$444

ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055
ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055 wrote:
2010-10-08 09:30:03 -0700

Sometimes you have to let the heart forgive so you can, in turn, receive it back. I forgave my friends for something they did, and their actions were probably more unforgiveable than yours. So, if they feel bad for doing what they did, go on ahead. But, i

Okoye
Okoye wrote:
2010-04-16 00:53:15 -0700

Please you do not have to hit them beucuse the lev you dey be you can call them and knew why it happened ok take care of ur self i'm also new here i will so like to do some chatin and make some friend i didn't know how u feel for that well u can think abo

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

My friends are sometimes mean to me. When I stand up for myself they (she) makes up a mean joke a...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me