Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Give My Friends A Second Chance?

QueenBubblegum asks: "I had two friends but they went off with each other and left me. Should I ever talk to them again? They still try to get my attention." Back to Article

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-30 14:35:16 -0700

Well maybe not just not talk to them for a week...
smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

cevia20
cevia20 wrote:
2014-04-21 03:03:07 -0700

Hello dearest friend,
I am Miss Cevia Tanba I wish to be your friend please I will be happy if you can reply me in my
##### ################.#### I have something for you OK and nice photos too
hope to see your reply on my #####
bye.am Gog bless you.

awesomezombie
awesomezombie wrote:
2013-10-20 08:53:06 -0700

Ask them why they went off without you.

lovevthatsme
lovevthatsme wrote:
2013-10-20 08:48:35 -0700

give them one more chance

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-08-17 11:47:43 -0700

Find true friends

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-26 05:10:23 -0800

Smh,I Cant Trust NOBODY !!!

Tomboy-TB
Tomboy-TB wrote:
2012-08-26 22:56:21 -0700

give em' a chance!there ur friends!they just relised how boring it is without you!come on ur better than that! Angel

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:38:36 -0700

Seriously, dont give them second chance!
Try to find new TRUE friends!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:58:28 -0700

i would give them a chance

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-19 22:28:38 -0700

i dont care if the do runn off somewhere without mii i gotother people to talk to so.......idc Annoyedamp;

Brambleflight
Brambleflight wrote:
2011-05-12 19:53:48 -0700

My "friend" leaves me out too.

breebree0
breebree0 wrote:
2011-02-09 10:07:38 -0800

i dont think u should cuz that is so mean and sooner or later wen they need u and u turn ur back they're gonna wish they never did that to you

A'Lizah_1624858

$4
$$
$444

ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055
ThereOnceWasAButterfly_1610055 wrote:
2010-10-08 09:30:03 -0700

Sometimes you have to let the heart forgive so you can, in turn, receive it back. I forgave my friends for something they did, and their actions were probably more unforgiveable than yours. So, if they feel bad for doing what they did, go on ahead. But, i

Okoye
Okoye wrote:
2010-04-16 00:53:15 -0700

Please you do not have to hit them beucuse the lev you dey be you can call them and knew why it happened ok take care of ur self i'm also new here i will so like to do some chatin and make some friend i didn't know how u feel for that well u can think abo

Do U Have a Lot Of Friends?Vote!

• Yeah. I'm Miss/Mr. Popularity. Everybody loves me.
  • I know a lot of peeps, but I only have a few close friends.
  • I have a best friend - that's all I need.
  • I don't really have any friends.

My friends are sometimes mean to me. When I stand up for myself they (she) makes up a mean joke a...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day