Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Treating A Pimple

Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should never pop it, but my mom always makes me, and guess what … it never even works. Help me!" Back to Article

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-05 16:16:36 -0700

angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:52:09 -0700

thats rude

angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:51:28 -0700

wowwww

angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:50:59 -0700

put up your hair more often so that your hair isnt in your face

KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:42:11 -0700

yea it was but i would rather walk around with toothpaste on my face then a pimple any day

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-06-11 18:36:34 -0700

@Kaeli . Embarrassing xD !

KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:35:21 -0700

LMFAO I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH TOOTHPASTE ON MY FACE FOR A WHOLE DAY

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-06-11 18:32:57 -0700

My Brother Uses Toothpaste cx Ghetto . Walking Aroung The House With Toothpast On His Face.

KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:31:05 -0700

PUT SOME CREAM ON YOUR LIP OR TOOTHPASTE ON IT

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-21 16:54:38 -0700

oh... smile

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-20 18:31:09 -0700

Mainmuffin, you are lucky. At least for now. Acne has one good effect- the oils help decrease wrinkles.
Yeah you will get some eventually. I'm not using my Normal punctuation of exclamation marks because acne is not fun or dramatic.

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-20 18:18:02 -0700

How come I dont have any zits? My friends do... haha weird... use rubbing alchohol.

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-20 18:16:16 -0700

When I get a breakout, I take salt and get a wet paper towel and put the salty towel on my face. It shrinks them down and reduces coloring!

WoahItsGabby
WoahItsGabby wrote:
2012-01-08 13:25:40 -0800

use Cetaphil for all skin types...it helps probably better than most

rhea43594
rhea43594 wrote:
2011-09-01 15:55:21 -0700

put toothpaste on it and it will dry it out

acrogirl321
acrogirl321 wrote:
2011-06-27 03:26:36 -0700

I Always Get Pimples They Really Hurt To Pop Them And It Helps To Put Witch Hazel On It After Your Shower So It Drys Out And Dies!

TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:55:47 -0700

I have pimples all over my body is trying to change but why this WAY!!! UHHHHHH!

TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:53:48 -0700

IM 11 and the pimples get worse the older you get TRUST ME!

TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:48:44 -0700

I to have alot there no way to get rid of it but it takes time it happens. During puberty its showing a way that your body is trying to change... It Happens

pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-17 10:28:22 -0700

I always get pinples and i am only 9 they hurt when i pop them

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Those nasty zits you keep popping aren't going to go away. Instead of wearing a bag over your hea...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)