Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Treating A Pimple

Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should never pop it, but my mom always makes me, and guess what … it never even works. Help me!" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-05 16:16:36 -0700

.

report
angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:52:09 -0700

thats rude

report
angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:51:28 -0700

wowwww

report
angelpie1904
angelpie1904 wrote:
2012-06-14 08:50:59 -0700

put up your hair more often so that your hair isnt in your face

report
KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:42:11 -0700

yea it was but i would rather walk around with toothpaste on my face then a pimple any day

report
LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-06-11 18:36:34 -0700

@Kaeli . Embarrassing xD !

report
KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:35:21 -0700

LMFAO I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH TOOTHPASTE ON MY FACE FOR A WHOLE DAY

report
LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-06-11 18:32:57 -0700

My Brother Uses Toothpaste cx Ghetto . Walking Aroung The House With Toothpast On His Face.

report
KAELIDIMPLES
KAELIDIMPLES wrote:
2012-06-11 18:31:05 -0700

PUT SOME CREAM ON YOUR LIP OR TOOTHPASTE ON IT

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-21 16:54:38 -0700

oh... smile

report
-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-20 18:31:09 -0700

Mainmuffin, you are lucky. At least for now. Acne has one good effect- the oils help decrease wrinkles.
Yeah you will get some eventually. I'm not using my Normal punctuation of exclamation marks because acne is not fun or dramatic.

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-20 18:18:02 -0700

How come I dont have any zits? My friends do... haha weird... use rubbing alchohol.

report
-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-03-20 18:16:16 -0700

When I get a breakout, I take salt and get a wet paper towel and put the salty towel on my face. It shrinks them down and reduces coloring!

report
WoahItsGabby
WoahItsGabby wrote:
2012-01-08 13:25:40 -0800

use Cetaphil for all skin types...it helps probably better than most

report
rhea43594
rhea43594 wrote:
2011-09-01 15:55:21 -0700

put toothpaste on it and it will dry it out

report
acrogirl321
acrogirl321 wrote:
2011-06-27 03:26:36 -0700

I Always Get Pimples They Really Hurt To Pop Them And It Helps To Put Witch Hazel On It After Your Shower So It Drys Out And Dies!

report
TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:55:47 -0700

I have pimples all over my body is trying to change but why this WAY!!! UHHHHHH!

report
TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:53:48 -0700

IM 11 and the pimples get worse the older you get TRUST ME!

report
TheRealDeal632
TheRealDeal632 wrote:
2011-06-17 11:48:44 -0700

I to have alot there no way to get rid of it but it takes time it happens. During puberty its showing a way that your body is trying to change... It Happens

report
pumkinpie623
pumkinpie623 wrote:
2011-06-17 10:28:22 -0700

I always get pinples and i am only 9 they hurt when i pop them

report
back to story
F1158861879468

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

  • I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

related stories

Those nasty zits you keep popping aren't going to go away. Instead of wearing a bag over your hea...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes